• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ashley Young or Adrian Ramos?

Probably Young for me - LvG has seen something in him (God knows what), but he'll definitely be getting more game time than Ramos (who is behind Reus, Ciro and Auba in the pecking order), which is definitely a handicap for his rating. That said, Young will be a 89 next rating reviews.

Is Cillessen a worth buying GK for my Feyenoord in a "only cash transfers" custom world for 10mln?

yes' date=' if money is not a real deal

probably will rise to 88-89 this season

Januzaj or Markovic+Flanagan + 1 between Luis Alberto or Wisdom?

the trio, januzaj is over-rated

Ashley Cole' date=' Torosidis and Astori or Rafael (United), Rojo and Blind?

Bruma + 6 cash or Valencia (United)?[/quote']

the united side,

valencia in SM, bruma +6 in real world

My A. Sanchez plus 5m for J. Rodriguez has been accepted. I have Muller' date=' Hazard, Ribery, Ibra, Cavani. Should I go ahead with the deal? Thanks![/quote']

no, keep ur sanchez, wenger will make him goalgetter since giroud is injured, probably will get his 93 is he perform well this winter

Muller or Gotze or Hazard or Mata?

muller is simply better' date=' he is no. 1

hazard for no. 2,

gotze probably better than hazard, but i dont think he will fit pep tactics, probably will play sub this season

mata no. 4,

Ashley Young or Adrian Ramos?

maybe lord young, at least he will keep his 90, LvG use him for some reason

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey lads' date=' what of Isco and Wilshere? Should i sell them, maybe look for a high rated players for the 2 of them.

Because they seem to have lost it a bit in real life and also neither of them starts for my SM team. Combined they clocked 12 games last season.[/quote']

If you can buy Pogba, Verratti or any young player, I seld Isco and Wilshere.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i swap my douglas costa for hakan calhanoglu?

also' date=' will ayhan get rise this winter?[/quote']

Get Calhanoglu.

He should rise to 85/86.

Hey lads' date=' what of Isco and Wilshere? Should i sell them, maybe look for a high rated player for the 2 of them.

Because they seem to have lost it a bit in real life and also neither of them starts for my SM team. Combined they clocked 12 games last season.[/quote']

I would keep Isco, he's class. He made the biggest mistake by joining Real Madrid. I would sell Wilshere.

Hey lads' date=' what of Isco and Wilshere? Should i sell them, maybe look for a high rated player for the 2 of them.

Wilshere is overrated. Isco is the real thing, who just move to the wrong club.

Keep Isco.

Spain has 100 or more midfielders who are better than Wilshire. He's weak, inconsistent and don't have the ability to impose himself on the game. Isco on the other hand is world class.

Thank you guys for Coutinho-Rodriguez opinions.

I have one more choice to make. It's about Alberto Moreno(89).

What is his potential? How can you compare him to Jordi Alba(92)? Can he achieve his level?

I have the possibility to give him and 20m for Marcelo(93). It's not neccesary for me to buy Marcelo as I have Chiellini(94) as LB.

So the question is how good will be Moreno within 2-3 years.

And the second important question: What will be Marcelo rating within next seasons?

Mikel Arteta or £7m + Destro?

Unless you can use 7m better and unless Arteta would be your starter go for Destro.

Arteta won't rise ever.

It's easier to find central midfielders than forwards.

Destro is young and very talented. Even if he won't be your first team player you can use him in future deal and he will be worth more than Arteta.

Fletcher or Javi Garcia? Thanks

Javi Garcia

Thank you guys for Coutinho-Rodriguez opinions.

I have one more choice to make. It's about Alberto Moreno(89).

What is his potential? How can you compare him to Jordi Alba(92)? Can he achieve his level?

I have the possibility to give him and 20m for Marcelo(93). It's not neccesary for me to buy Marcelo as I have Chiellini(94) as LB.

So the question is how good will be Moreno within 2-3 years.

And the second important question: What will be Marcelo rating within next seasons?

I think Moreno can hit 90-91 if Liverpool keep fighting for the title and stay in Europe. To hit 92' date=' he has to earn his starting spot in the Spain team. I will keep him and the 20m.

Marcelo can hold his rating this season at least.

Geis or Tah? Future potential

Tah in the long term.

I am selling for isco for 26m. Can he still have a future even?

Yes he is young and still has a future, but not at Real.