Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I got too much strikers' date=' and that Balo's concern has reached level 4. Shall I sell him? I got sturridge, benzema, messi, lewandowski...

One more question, shall I swap my sagna for schmelzer?[/quote']

both are near dropping to 90, but i will go with schmelzer, he is younger

Hugo LLoris or Diego Lopez?

I currently have diego lopez.

In paper hugo seems like the better option' date=' 5 years younger and higher rated. But will either of them have a rating change? will lopez rise? will lloris drop?, etc..

Is hugo lloris' rating safe at 92?[/quote']

lloris for 100%, he is safe at 92

My hazard for reus?

Thanks!' date='[/quote']

REUS!!!!! way better than hazard, without any doubt

Sagna (91) or Dejan Lovren (89) ?

Is my guess that in 12 months time both will have a rating of 90 true ?

yes' date=' lovren will rise while sagna maybe will drop

hugo lloris or Iker casillas?

lloris,

Roberto Pereyra and Destro for Fernandinho?

fernandinho still

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Toni Kroos or Shaqiri + Badstuber + 10m? squad depth no issue.

Kroos imo' date=' he can still go higher where as i dont know that badstuber and Shaqiri can ever reach the german's current rating.

Tim Howard or Michel Vorm? Already have Cillessen but looking for a short term higher rated goalie.

Would go for Howard then, at least hes 1st choice, while Vorm is Lloris's second, id expect Vorm to drop during this season unless Lloris gets injured or suspended for a while.

Sagna (91) or Dejan Lovren (89) ?

Is my guess that in 12 months time both will have a rating of 90 true ?

Lovren' date=' your ratings assumption i agree with, but Lovren might go higher and is younger.

hugo lloris or Iker casillas?

Casillas

Roberto Pereyra and Destro for Fernandinho?

Fernandinho for me' date=' just look at tonights game to see why.

Kroos then.

Tim Howard or Michel Vorm? Already have Cillessen but looking for a short term higher rated goalie.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. howard will cost you less short term and i do like the guy so id say him. Has no real competition either.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isco+Rooney=Muller?

I would be getting Muller' date=' Isco is a sub and as a short term replacement i have Eriksen and James Rodriguez (and Maxilimian Arnold, Jojic and Oliver Torres in my youth team)[/quote']

Go for Muller, especially since you have Eriksen and Rodriguez as replacements.

Draxler + Verrati or Falcao? I don't have great strikers so Falcao would start whereas Drax + Verrati are both squad rotation.

Obviously I care about future potentials but how good can the 2 become - and how soon?

Falcao

kurt zouma vs holger badstuber ????? for the future as noyiced badstuber got injured again

Zouma

Isco+Rooney=Muller?

I would be getting Muller' date=' Isco is a sub and as a short term replacement i have Eriksen and James Rodriguez (and Maxilimian Arnold, Jojic and Oliver Torres in my youth team)[/quote']

Get Muller

Draxler + Verrati or Falcao? I don't have great strikers so Falcao would start whereas Drax + Verrati are both squad rotation.

Obviously I care about future potentials but how good can the 2 become - and how soon?

Depends on who is ahead of the midfielders really' date=' but i am still inclined to keep the youngsters, Falcao will drop at united :eek:

kurt zouma vs holger badstuber ????? for the future as noyiced badstuber got injured again

Zouma

Isco+Rooney=Muller?

Get Muller, one of the best players on SM for age and versatility, probably will get a 95 at some point Germany/bayern after all.

then go to kroos

howard' date=' great goalkeeper

if u still have a plan to play this game more than 2 years, go with the duo, otherwise falcao

i will go with badstuber still' date='

cant see zouma get more playing time this season

Isco+Rooney=Muller?

I would be getting Muller, Isco is a sub and as a short term replacement i have Eriksen and James Rodriguez (and Maxilimian Arnold, Jojic and Oliver Torres in my youth team)

tough one, fair trade i think

but i think u already have ur answer, getting muller :)

rojo or correa?

which of these should i get in a deal for lallana?

ILORI' date=' Tiago

DE GIROLAMO, Diego

IBE, Jordon

WILSON, James

ROBERTS, Patrick

DEMBÉLÉ, Moussa - fulham

sell blind for 15m? money is useful[/quote']

Rojo

None of them if it is just a straight swap if you are getting another good player and want one youngster, I like Patrick Roberts

If money is useful sell him and get good replacements to improve squad :)

youri tielemans or julian brandt?

which one better and will rise faster?

Close talent' date=' Brandt may rise faster in a better league :)

Isco+Rooney=Muller?

I would be getting Muller, Isco is a sub and as a short term replacement i have Eriksen and James Rodriguez (and Maxilimian Arnold, Jojic and Oliver Torres in my youth team)

Would get Muller, alot better then Rooney IMO and you have James and Eriksen to cover for Isco good deal all round :D

Probably Zouma' date=' Badstuber is never around know :)

Falcao if the other two are rotation, would probably say Falcao anyway, Draxler I feel can hit high 90's not as sure with Verratti to be honest :D

Howard' date=' first team player reason behind it :D

Kroos for me can still hit higher world cup winner and great player :)

Tielemans. He's a starter and Brandt isn't.

rojo or correa?

ILORI' date=' Tiago

DE GIROLAMO, Diego

IBE, Jordon

WILSON, James

ROBERTS, Patrick

DEMBÉLÉ, Moussa - fulham

Rojo

James Wilson

sell him if you can buy better players with that money

rojo or correa?

ILORI' date=' Tiago

DE GIROLAMO, Diego

IBE, Jordon

WILSON, James

ROBERTS, Patrick

DEMBÉLÉ, Moussa - fulham

Marcos Rojo.

Keep Blind and Lallana, imo.

Julian Brandt, for me.

i have minimum value offers of cash for these players' date=' i have better players currently and for the future, but are any of these got amazing potential

HERRERA, Héctor

DRMIC, Josip

STEWART, Kevin

HENDERSON, Liam

GÜNTER, Koray

WELISON, José

CAMPBELL, Joel[/quote']

Herrera, Drmic and Campbell