lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Was looking for a first-team CB.

Sergio Ramos' date=' Kompany, Hummels???[/quote']

1. sergio ramos, best defender in the world, versatile for RB too, perfect

2. hummels, can reach 94, can play DM, third best defender in the world(second is silva) imo

3. kompany, very good defender too

Alderweireld' date=' Xhaka, Caulker or Maicon (Porto)? Please rank.[/quote']

maicon > alderwield > xhaka >>>> caulker

I am trying to get Javi Martinez' date=' the other manager wants either Alexis or Varane. Should i give him one ?[/quote']

if u play for short term, give varane, he wont rise in this december, just make the bench for pepe & ramos

long term sanchez

verrati or patrick roberts + james wilson + KEITA' date=' Balde + ASSOMBALONGA, Britt +SAÚL, Ñíguez + BERNAT, Juan + POYET, Diego[/quote']

get the seven players, it just too much, lol

Antoine Griezmann = Alvaro Morata + Alcantara Rafinha?

griezmann still, personally

Rate this players Ivanovic Carvajal Varane

Varane: Young CB playing for a top top club, will steadily get more minutes this season.

Carvajal: Already a starter for Madrid, and can only get better.

Ivanovic: Highest rated among the 3, but has peaked, he might hold his rating for 1-2 more seasons though.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

dante or cahill + illarramendi ?

The duo. Cahill alone is better than Dante (in real life).

The duo. Two is better than one' date=' in this case.

Varane

Carvajal

Ivanovic

Draxler and Balotelli for Ribery

I'd definitely take the duo.

Koke!

he is the future of the spanish midfield! As talented as Marquinhos is he is behind Luiz and Silva

It's the same I think about Koke.

On the other hand I don't need Marquinhos for now but for the future.

Therefore the question is which of these players will be better in the future: Koke in midfielders ranking or Marquinhos in defenders ranking?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Koke or Marquinhos + 10M?

Koke

It's the same I think about Koke.

On the other hand I don't need Marquinhos for now but for the future.

Therefore the question is which of these players will be better in the future: Koke in midfielders ranking or Marquinhos in defenders ranking?

always Koke :D:D:D

Draxler and Balotelli' date=' imo.

Cahill and Illarramendi.

Griezmann, personally.

Angel Di Maria or Sergio Aguero and £7 million (Both will be the clubs best player)

Thanks in advance.

Aguero' date=' personally.

Koke.

im looking for goalkeeper subs for my lloris' date='

bernd leno or mattia perin?[/quote']

Perin, for me.

How good can Ricardo Rodriguez get? I've had an offer that seems too good to refuse. Jedvaj, Geis +20m in a competitive setup. Am I right in thinking that I should take the money or has RR got the potential to be very big? The 20m is nice, but not a deal breaker as my account stands at 170m. Rodriguez is a sub so won't get any game time until he surpasses Benatia, Mascherano, Chiellini, Piszczek or Ramos. I'm currently using Benatia as a sub.

Angel Di Maria or Sergio Aguero and £7 million (Both will be the clubs best player)

Thanks in advance.

Aguero and money personally for me especially after Di Maria move to Man United:D

I'd go for Koke' date=' great talent:)

Di Gennaro or Sam Johnstone?

Di Gennaro is better I think :)

Draxler and Balo for me' date=' Draxler was imense last night and will get better him and Balotelli outway an ageing Ribery although still very good IMO :)

Varane, Carvajal, Ivanovic for me

Varane is a great talent, , Carvajal is very good and a starter at a great side, Ivanovic is versatile at a very good looking side and at his peak :)

Cahill and Illaremendi for me personally :)

Griezmann absolutely for me is very good will be insane. The other two not there yet :D

verrati or patrick roberts + james wilson + KEITA' date=' Balde + ASSOMBALONGA, Britt +SAÚL, Ñíguez + BERNAT, Juan + POYET, Diego[/quote']

All them players definitely, haha I was writing down Verratti thinking Roberts or Verratti until I looked further, In all seriousness Bernat, Saul and Keita are very good, Wilson, Roberts and Poyet great talents and Assombalonga looks a snip at 5mil for Forest. So take the lot :D

I am trying to get Javi Martinez' date=' the other manager wants either Alexis or Varane. Should i give him one ?[/quote']

I wouldn't do it, as much as I rate Martinez he is injured at the moment and struggled to get in a very good side. Sanchez is playing and very well which he will continue to do and Varane is a great talent :)

Give Alexis.

the big right side. :D

Griezmann

the duo

Varane > Carvajal > Ivanovic

the duo

Di Gennaro

Koke

Thanks in advance.

Di Maria

How good can Ricardo Rodriguez get? I've had an offer that seems too good to refuse. Jedvaj' date=' Geis +20m in a competitive setup. Am I right in thinking that I should take the money or has RR got the potential to be very big? The 20m is nice, but not a deal breaker as my account stands at 170m. Rodriguez is a sub so won't get any game time until he surpasses Benatia, Mascherano, Chiellini, Piszczek or Ramos. I'm currently using Benatia as a sub.[/quote']

Get Jedvaj and Geis + 20m. I don't think he will have a high rating in the future

just like the others - varane' date=' carvajal, ivanovic

the duo for sure, ribery is getting injured and maybe will declining

di gennaro' date=' more talented

koke still

Thanks in advance.

di maria for sure' date=' he played better in club and argentina

How good can Ricardo Rodriguez get? I've had an offer that seems too good to refuse. Jedvaj, Geis +20m in a competitive setup. Am I right in thinking that I should take the money or has RR got the potential to be very big? The 20m is nice, but not a deal breaker as my account stands at 170m. Rodriguez is a sub so won't get any game time until he surpasses Benatia, Mascherano, Chiellini, Piszczek or Ramos. I'm currently using Benatia as a sub.

rodriguez is LB, so he is useful in your club, since u just have chiellini as the starter, except u play only 3 defender in your formation,

personally i will keep him, i rate him as the second best young defender in the world, behind alaba,

he is far superior than the over-rated luke shaw

Lukaku for Draxler ?

tough one, draxler maybe,both are ok though