lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can you suggest the future rating of the following players' date=' based on their current clubs....

Mangala [b']93[/b]

Ginter 90

Tielemanns 87

Blackett 88-90

Doria 90

Barkley 90-91

Sterling 92

Verrati 91-92

De Sciglio 90

The bold

My Willian or Jovetic?

I would need a striker' date=' but you think it is a fair exchange?[/quote']

If you need a striker do the deal.

Mario Mandzukic or Giroud+Depay?

Giroud+Depay

De Gea for 16m or Valdes for 11m.

Money's worth a lot in the gw

De Gea

Mata or Raktic long term?

Rakitic. I read that Man.U will sell MATA

My Rooney for Koke? I have Ibra' date=' Welbeck, Modric, Schwein and Reus? Ignores or Accept the deal? Thanks![/quote']

Take KOKE and money. Rooney is rating 94

iniesta or fabregas?

both same price' date=' will iniesta drop??[/quote']

Fabregas for me. I don't think Iniesta will drop under 95

I made an offer of 7m + Moses + Morata for Griezmann. The other manager then countered Courtois + Sturridge for him' date=' and messaged me saying "If you're going to make a silly offer then I'll reply with one". Is it worth messaging him back? Maybe it's because I beat him 8-1 last week[/quote']

I will think this offer if the wng wasn't MOSES

Hulk OR kevin de bruyne' date=' long and short terms?[/quote']

I prefer HULK!!

Are Jack RODWELL, Carl JENKINSON, Riccardo SAPONARA, Lewis HOLTBY and Gastón RAMÍREZ worht keeping or i have to change them with lower rating and young players?? Any young players to look for rating till 86 and 21 years old????

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey

Could you please rank gotze' date=' neymar, hazard (thats how i would rank them but would like more opinions)[/quote']

Eden Hazard

Neymar

Mario Götze

----

Jorge Koke or Luka Modric? Am I correct in presuming that Koke will only keep rising?

My Lukaku for 10m+L.Bender+Rode ?

I would take Lukaku because I dont think Rode will play when everyone is fit. In case you need depth' date=' just go on with the deal.

Hey

Could you please rank gotze, neymar, hazard (thats how i would rank them but would like more opinions)

Hazard

Gotze

Neymar

Eden Hazard

Neymar

Mario Götze

----

Jorge Koke or Luka Modric? Am I correct in presuming that Koke will only keep rising?

As GHORA said Modric can rise to 95 soon. I think for KOKE will have to wait a little more

Are Jack RODWELL' date=' Carl JENKINSON, Riccardo SAPONARA, Lewis HOLTBY and Gastón RAMÍREZ worht keeping or i have to change them with lower rating and young players?? Any young players to look for rating till 86 and 21 years old????[/quote']

I doubt any of the players you have listed will ever reach the elitist ratings (93+) so I would cash in on them and get them off your wage bill.

Regarding young players to replace them well I will suggest soccerway as a great site for gathering information when scouting players.

Hey

Could you please rank gotze' date=' neymar, hazard (thats how i would rank them but would like more opinions)[/quote']

Difficult to split them in all honesty and it is down to personal preference so I am doing this based on my personal preference:

Gotze

Hazard

Neymar

If Real have a season like the last one then Modric certainly has a shot at reaching 95 at the back end of next season.

As for Koke he can certainly reach 94 at Atlético like some players before him have' date=' however for him to even be considered to go beyond that then Atlètico would have to be winning honours season upon season or at least challenging with the regularity Barcelona and Real have.[/font']

Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Modric can rise to 95 soon, but I'd personally take Koke. He has 93+ potential and he is 7 years younger than Modric, this is the most important thing.

Hulk OR kevin de bruyne' date=' long and short terms?[/quote']

i think hulk is more talented, he just got wrong club

How long can Andres Iniesta keep his 97 rating for?

How long before he drops below the rating of 95?

andres will keep his rating till this december i think' date='

Hey

Could you please rank gotze, neymar, hazard (thats how i would rank them but would like more opinions)

neymar - hazard - gotze

thanks in advance[/quote']

cech is the best, but as for future prospects,

navas - cech - ochoa - reina

Alberto CERRI or Moussa DEMBÉLÉ or Valmir BERISHA

&

Gedion ZELALEM or Gianluca GAUDINO

moussa dembele, u can sell him after that to buy more young talented player,

thanks in advance[/quote']

Cech

Navas

Reina

Ochoa

Alberto CERRI or Moussa DEMBÉLÉ or Valmir BERISHA

&

Gedion ZELALEM or Gianluca GAUDINO

I would take Gaudino' date=' as for the first deal am I right in assuming it is Dembele at Fulham? If it is then I would go for Cerri if it is the Dembele at Spurs then that is a no brainer, you go for him purely based on rating for the here and now plus sell on value.[/font']

johannes geis or leon goretzka?

leon is injured' date=' maybe he will stay 87 this winter

how about geis? will he rise?

many thanks![/quote']

Goretzka is much sought after in game and is highly thought of, however those who class themselves as "Bundesliga experts" really rate Geis. The latter has more chance of a +1 as he is not on the sidelines and is getting game time. If you are prepared to play the waiting game then I would go for Goretzka.

TOURÉ' date=' Yayá or RODRÍGUEZ, James + POGBA, Paul ?[/quote']

I would take the duo as well mate.

GRIEZMANN or COUTINHO OR KOKE.....123

Koke

Griezmann

Coutinho

moussa dembele' date=' u can sell him after that to buy more young talented player,[/quote']
[I would take Gaudino' date=' as for the first deal am I right in assuming it is Dembele at Fulham? If it is then I would go for Cerri if it is the Dembele at Spurs then that is a no brainer, you go for him purely based on rating for the here and now plus sell on value.[/font']

Thanking you both for you replies.

It was the young Fulham lad in question, will opt for Cerri & Gaudino tho :)