Knoche

San Jose

1. Mustafi

2. Knoche

3. Bruma

4. San Jose

5. Kolodziejczak

Tiago Mendes or Darren Fletcher or Mathieu Flamini

I need a substitute midfielder...and these three are avaiable for under £5 million. So who out of the three has the most chance of keeping their rating or even rising? Will any of them drop a rating?

Get Tiago

Hello!

1) Is there any sense in swapping Rooney on Aguero?

2) Does Danilo from Porto have a chance to reach 92+?

Thanks in advance!

1) Keep/get Rooney.

2) I don't think that's possible.

Please can rank these players

1)POLI 2)CLASIE 3)ILLARRAMENDI 4)J.MCCARTHY

I need a back-up and they are available.

Also are Gaston RAMÍREZ and Lewis HOLTBY reach they potential?? Should i sell them or they can go more than 90 in a near future(i mean till the end of this or next season?)

1. McCarthy

2. Clasie

3. Illarramendi

4. Poli

Sell them IMO.

Digne or Bernat?

Bernat

Keep or Sell from these players? I've put my opinions' date=' just not entirely sure

[b']Allessio Cragno[/b]

Nicola Murru

Marquinhos

Kurt Zouma

Mattia De Sciglio

Luke Shaw

Geoffrey Kondgobia

Emre Can

Bentaleb

Ross Barkley

Olivier Torres

Nick Powell

Jese Rodriguez

Viktor Fischer

Gerard Deulofeu

Lucas Digne

Karim Rekik

Jetro Willems

Mateo Kovacic

Leon Goretzka

Adnan Januzaj

Serge Gnabry

Jurgen Locadia

Sorry for the long list, don't want to sell anyone who I've got the wrong impression with and vice versa :P

Sell the bolded ones.

Immobile or Destro?

Also can Florenzi reach 90 in winter?

Destro.

Yes.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Immobile or Destro?

Also can Florenzi reach 90 in winter?

Neither have really cemented themselves as first choice up front for there respective sides' date=' though Immobile has only recently moved to Dortmund there is time for him yet, whereas Destro has not been able to install himself as Roma's number one.

I personally prefer Immobile I just feel he has the ability to be more prolific, proven by his record as an ever present in the Pescara side in Serie B where he scored 28 goals in 37 league games and last season for Torino with 22 goals in 33 games, evidence to suggest that given a run in the side he will get goals.

Destro's goals to game ratio was impressive last season, not knocking his achievements, and I imagine this season will perhaps be the season for him to nail down that first team spot however 4 games in and 2 goals and Rudi Garcia still can't decide who his best front 3 are. Two players difficult to split but I edge towards Immobile.[/font']

RE: Florenzi - Not quite sure if being a bit part player in his Roma career warrants a rise to 90 to be honest. No doubting his talent but a player who has played in or around 50% of the minutes at his disposal in just over 2 seasons is not really deserving of a 90 rating, though the erratic nature of Soccerwiki anything is possible. He nails down a first team spot every game this season then he will get 90 with consummate ease.

Edit: Thought I would try to give some level of reasoning rather than the customary lazy one word answers by many.

RE: Florenzi - Not quite sure if being a bit part player in his Roma career warrants a rise to 90 to be honest. No doubting his talent but a player who has played in or around 50% of the minutes at his disposal in just over 2 seasons is not really deserving of a 90 rating' date=' though the erratic nature of Soccerwiki anything is possible. He nails down a first team spot every game this season then he will get 90 with consummate ease.

[b']Edit:[/b] Thought I would try to give some level of reasoning rather than the customary lazy one word answers by many.

Describing Florenzi as abit part player is slightly misleading, last season he featured in every league game for Roma and the season before he featured in 36.

Describing Florenzi as abit part player is slightly misleading' date=' last season he featured in every league game for Roma and the season before he featured in 36.[/quote']

Well I took my information from Soccerway so the only misleading thing is there information that I am merely using as my source.

I am not one of these people who state they watch every game in every top league through out the world like countless people on here seemingly do.

So I would state it is not misleading at all however if you disagree you can always send a complaint to Soccerway mate.

Just checked Transfermarkt also and both have stated he played 20 games last season subbed in 6 times according to Socerway, starting 11 games the previous season subbed in on 10 occasions.

Information is easily available, so I guess the question is what source are you using to get such conflicting information to not one but two sites I have used?

Edit: Apologies haha I gave you Destro's stats there however in terms of minutes at Florenzi's disposal he played just over 50% of the league minutes at his disposal last season, the season before he played around 60% of the total minutes available. It is all well and good saying he played in every game at some point but then that is not reflected in minutes really is it.

A total of 7,290 playing minutes at his disposal in the league 4,195 he has played is around 57% playing time that as far as I am concerned does not make him a regular.

What is misleading is to wrongly assume that because he has featured in every or most games in his Roma career automatically constitutes him as a first team regular when his minutes ratio suggests otherwise.

Well I took my information from Soccerway so the only misleading thing is there information that I am merely using as my source.

I am not one of these people who state they watch every game in every top league through out the world like countless people on here seemingly do.

So I would state it is not misleading at all however if you disagree you can always send a complaint to Soccerway mate.

Just checked Transfermarkt also and both have stated he played 20 games last season subbed in 6 times according to Socerway' date=' starting 11 games the previous season subbed in on 10 occasions.

Information is easily available, so I guess the question is what source are you using to get such conflicting information to not one but two sites I have used?[/font']

Soccerway is the site that states he appeared 38 times (starting 23/sub 15) last season. Although two other sites have him playing in 37, not 38.

Im also not someone who claims to watch countless leagues around the world, was just pointing out that in my opinion he is an important(not indispensable quite yet) player for a very good Roma side.

Soccerway is the site that states he appeared 38 times (starting 23/sub 15) last season. Although two other sites have him playing in 37' date=' not 38.

Im also not someone who claims to watch countless leagues around the world, was just pointing out that in my opinion he is an important(not indispensable quite yet) player for a very good Roma side.[/quote']

Check the edited post.

Edit: Apologies haha I gave you Destro's stats there however in terms of minutes at Florenzi's disposal he played just over 50% of the league minutes at his disposal last season' date=' the season before he played around 60% of the total minutes available. It is all well and good saying he played in every game at some point but then that is not reflected in minutes really is it.

A total of 7,290 playing minutes at his disposal in the league 4,195 he has played is around 57% playing time that as far as I am concerned does not make him a regular.

What is misleading is to wrongly assume that because he has featured in every or most games in his Roma career automatically constitutes him as a first team regular when his minutes ratio suggests otherwise.[/font']

Ah ok no problem.

Well this just proves both how stats can be used to back up various different arguments. We will just have settle on the fact that we have a different views on Mr Florenzi. :)

Ah ok no problem.

Well this just proves both how stats can be used to back up various different arguments. We will just have settle on the fact that we have a different views on Mr Florenzi. :)

We don't have different views on him' date=' we both think he has talent however it is unfair to suggest he is worthy of a +1 to 90 based on 57% game time in the league in 2 seasons.[/font']

We don't have different views on him' date=' we both think he has talent however it is unfair to suggest he is worthy of a +1 to 90 based on 57% game time in the league in 2 seasons.[/font']

Ok agreed we both think he is very talented, then we differ on his importance to the team over the past 2 seasons.

As i said before stats can be maneuvered and utilised in various ways but if we are going to judge him purely on his overall minutes then we need to compare him to the rest of the Roma team during that period.

His total minutes compared to the rest of the Roma squad over the past two season has him 8th most minutes played during the 12/13 season and 9th 13/14.

Now of course it's all very subjective but in my view he is an important first player, worthy of a +1 this winter.

Ok agreed we both think he is very talented' date=' then we differ on his importance to the team over the past 2 seasons.

As i said before stats can be maneuvered and utilised in various ways but if we are going to judge him purely on his overall minutes then we need to compare him to the rest of the Roma team during that period.

His total minutes compared to the rest of the Roma squad over the past two season has him 8th most minutes played during the 12/13 season and 9th 13/14.

Now of course it's all very subjective but in my view he is an important first player, worthy of a +1 this winter.[/quote']

I am not saying he is unimportant to Roma either. You seem to be missing my point mate as I am trying to break it down into factors that use to be considered when reviewing a persons rating.

When calculating player ratings a whole host of factors are/were/use to be considered, (not sure if this is still the case with the farcical SW) but playing with regularity for a club that regularly pushed for domestic honours fast tracked you up the ratings ladder, if you look at many 90 rated players out there in his position there is an argument that he should be rated the same, this is countered by the fact that many of those rated 90 should not be. It is all subjective.

There could be many reasons why he was around 8th most minutes, this could be down to a multitude of factors (injuries to more established players, transfers etc) plus what gives this stat less validity is pitting it against other players minutes when the point is to decide if 57% (the most important stat) is sufficient minutes to warrant a rise to 90 for the second best club in the fifth best league in Europe?

Perhaps he does deserve a 90 I just feel waiting until the rating review in the first few months of 2015 rather than this years makes much more sense.

Could you rate these GKs ?

Romero Sergio | Andrea Consigli | Fraser Forster | Ron-Robert Zieler .

Looking to buy one but who's better choice (SM term prefer) / will raise at least +1/2 .

As starter i have Oblak (and in bench Begovic (bad GK for SM terms). )

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ozil + Badstuber for Fab?

Cesc for me friend.

Looking to buy one but who's better choice (SM term prefer) / will raise at least +1/2 .

Forster, Zieler, Consigli, Romero.

I think that Forster can get 89 in the next revision.

Stones + Rodwell + Baines + Adebayor or Blind +Harry Kane + Farfan + Dos Santos?

The left side

Ozil + Badstuber for Fab?

Fab

1)Fraser Forster 2)Ron-Robert Zieler 3)Romero Sergio 4)Andrea Consigli