lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date='

I have a particular question fo you :D

In case you want to sell Ronaldo to a club with the original players, which offer (a likely and desirable) you would accept from:

- Chelsea

- Barcelona

- B.Munich

- United

- Dortmund

Thank you![/quote']

Hazard + Costa

Messi or Neymar + Suarez

Robben + Alaba or Muller or Gotze

Di Maria + Rooney

Hummels + Reus + 10M :D

Shall I trade my Coutinho for either Strootman/James Rodriguez? If yes' date=' who to choose?[/quote']

James.

Is it ok to sell Higuain for 36m? I have Aguero' date=' Suarez, and Higuain. I have a lot of cash in the club, and no other players that I can think of to buy. So still sell Higuain?

Thanks!![/quote']

Don't sell him unless you play with one striker.

Shall I trade my Coutinho for either Strootman/James Rodriguez? If yes' date=' who to choose?[/quote']

Yes trade Coutinho for either but J-Rod would be the better option unless you need someone for the defensive role.

Is it ok to sell Higuain for 36m? I have Aguero' date=' Suarez, and Higuain. I have a lot of cash in the club, and no other players that I can think of to buy. So still sell Higuain?

Thanks!![/quote']

I would try and get a player exchange for him as you say you have plenty cash and there is no other players to buy with the cash, if you sell for cash you are only going to make another team stronger whilst weakening your own team.

Thanks!![/quote']

If you have alot of cash then you might aswell keep Higuain. Three strikers is a good number to have anyway, or you can always trade him for someone better with the cash you have aswell.

Hi guys' date='

I have a particular question fo you :D

In case you want to sell Ronaldo to a club with the original players, which offer (a likely and desirable) you would accept from:

- Chelsea

- Barcelona

- B.Munich

- United

- Dortmund

Thank you![/quote']

chelsea, courtois + fabregas/costa

barca, messi or neymar+suarez

bayern, neuer + muller

united, dimaria + falcao

dortmund, hummels + reus

james for 1000%

Thanks!![/quote']

ask for swap to another 92, 93 rated players, dont sell him,

Alvaro Gonzalez or Stefan Bell?

bell

Sell my Robert Lewandowski for £50 Million and pick up Diego Costa for 20 Million ?

Initial impressions look like Lewa is struggling at Bayern as they play a more possession based game as opposed to a more direct at Dortumund where Lewandowski thrived.

Diego Costa on the other hand is the undisputed main man at Chelsea for Jose and has started really well.

Who's the better buy ?

Leaning towards Costa as I feel he can get a 95 if Chelsea win the BPL as he is main goal scorer for them. Lewandowski just looks thrown in to the mix as opposed the team built around him as is the case with Costa.

Also have Ibra, Messi, Sturridge

Cheers everyone

Sell my Robert Lewandowski for £50 Million and pick up Diego Costa for 20 Million ?

Initial impressions look like Lewa is struggling at Bayern as they play a more possession based game as opposed to a more direct at Dortumund where Lewandowski thrived.

Diego Costa on the other hand is the undisputed main man at Chelsea for Jose and has started really well.

Who's the better buy ?

Leaning towards Costa as I feel he can get a 95 if Chelsea win the BPL as he is main goal scorer for them. Lewandowski just looks thrown in to the mix as opposed the team built around him as is the case with Costa.

Also have Ibra' date=' Messi, Sturridge

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Of course sell Lewandowski and try to sell Ibrahimovic soon

Di Maria or James Rodriguez + Roberto Pereyra + 10m?

Cash not so important' date=' I was wondering if Di Maria was stable at 94 now at UTD and how quickly Rodriguez will rise?[/quote']

James James James James. Look if you can change Pereyra+10 with another player and more money.

PS I think one of the reasons that Di Maria has been sold by Real Madrid was JAMES ;)

Who's the better buy ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

You have right but i think that LEWA playing for Bayern will not loose his rating and also can score many goals at Bundesliga. Also for Costa to get 95 i don't think it will be easy.

For example Aguero is at 94 and already has won two Premier League, one FA Cup, one League Cup, one Community Shield.

If you need money for making stronger your team do it.

Cash not so important' date=' I was wondering if Di Maria was stable at 94 now at UTD and how quickly Rodriguez will rise?[/quote']

Hands down Angel for me

:)

Vincent Kompany + E.Mangala or G.Pique ?

Peak for all' date=', and what you expect from these players in near future?? thanks[/quote']

I would take duo.

Kompany would probably hold his rating for another 2-3 years, even though I admit he does not really deserve his current rating.

Pique on the other hand deserve a drop.

As for Mangala, in due time he would partner Kompany in City's defense so he has the potential to rise with time on his side.

I've just been offered Rooney in exchange for my Neymar' date=' i'm thinking no to a swap but i thought I would get some more opinions, any thoughts?

Cheers[/quote']

Would be a huge loss for you. Neymar is young and upcoming, and will definetly rise further in the future (imo), where as Rooney looks to be on a descending path (in real life) which will, at some point, reflect on his SM rating.

Guys if you had to pick between Lallana or Sterling who?

I like Lallana but Sterling is an easy choice for short or long term buy.

I would take J-rod and Perreya + 10 mill, I think within 2 seasons J-rod will be at same rating as Di Maria whether that is at 93 or 94, SM seem to shy away from dropping high rated players from top clubs but it is hard to see that Di Maria can keep his 94 for long-tern unless Man United show some sort of revival.

Who's the better buy ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Costa will never be at 95 even if Chelsea win the EPL & Champions league this season as a quick succession of jumps through the higher ratings is not really how it is done.

I would rather Lewandowski than Costa myself but there is not too much difference in ratings between the pair, I would rather sell Ibra to get Costa for reasons of terms of the age and long term.

Peak for all' date=', and what you expect from these players in near future?? thanks[/quote']

Stating the peak of the players is quite tough especially with Mangala who has just moved up top the higher level but I would take Kompany and Mangala quite easily.

I've just been offered Rooney in exchange for my Neymar' date=' i'm thinking no to a swap but i thought I would get some more opinions, any thoughts?

Cheers[/quote']

Keep Neymar and reject with an insult.

Cheers[/quote']

Keep Neymar, no doubt a better player on the rise still , where as Rooney isnt doing much at all :)

Kompany and Mangala absolutely, Kompany is the best of the lot, a great player and Mangala is still a promising player despite his debut. Pique is good but the duo are better to get :D

Who's the better buy ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Costa for me you gan budget for other positions, you already have a great fowards line anyway and although I still think Lewa is better at the moment Costa is doing brilliant and the sky's the limit :D

The right hand side for me, no doubt Di Maria is very good but James is at a better club and can get on his level within a short time I think, plus you get Pereya a good player and money :)

Sterling is more talented and younger' date=' is key for Liverpool :)

I'd get Bell personally :)

Thanks!![/quote']

Id sell if you play one up front and can rotate, as well as having attacking midfielders for cover, and the money being useful elsewhere, if you dont have this keep him IMO :D

Get James Rodriguez no doubt, Coutinho is good but Rodriguez is another level and at a better team :)

Stefan Bell

Sterling no brainer

Get Di Maria

Who's the better buy ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Get Diego Costa

Kompany + Mangala.

Kompany and Pique have peaked and Mangala 93.

Cheers[/quote']

Keep Neymar