lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've just been offered Rooney in exchange for my Neymar' date=' i'm thinking no to a swap but i thought I would get some more opinions, any thoughts?

Cheers[/quote']

Keep Neymar.

Di Maria or James Rodriguez + Roberto Pereyra + 10m?

Cash not so important' date=' I was wondering if Di Maria was stable at 94 now at UTD and how quickly Rodriguez will rise?[/quote']

Di Maria.

Guys if you had to pick between Lallana or Sterling who?

Sterling, imo.

Vincent Kompany + E.Mangala or G.Pique ?

Peak for all' date=', and what you expect from these players in near future?? thanks[/quote']

Vincent Kompany + E.Mangala cause Mangala will be 91+ till the end of the season

I've just been offered Rooney in exchange for my Neymar' date=' i'm thinking no to a swap but i thought I would get some more opinions, any thoughts?

Cheers[/quote']

Keep Neymar

Walcott or Matic?

Walcot has stayed at 91 for long time. I think Matic can get +1 soon. If position doesn't matter i prefer Matic!!

Barcelona have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain to swap Sergio AGÜERO and Lukasz PISZCZEK for Júnior NEYMAR .

Bayern München have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain to swap Franck RIBÉRY and Xherdan SHAQIRI for Ángel DI MARÍA

Di maria and neymar are both mine

Strootman or £10m + Konoplyanka + Casemiro

I will take the duo and cash

Barcelona have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain to swap Sergio AGÜERO and Lukasz PISZCZEK for Júnior NEYMAR .

Bayern München have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain to swap Franck RIBÉRY and Xherdan SHAQIRI for Ángel DI MARÍA

In game I will keep Neymar

Keep Di Maria

Guys if you had to pick between Lallana or Sterling who?

Jesus' date=' of course sterling

i think milner is even better than lallana

Di Maria or James Rodriguez + Roberto Pereyra + 10m?

Cash not so important, I was wondering if Di Maria was stable at 94 now at UTD and how quickly Rodriguez will rise?

if cash is not important, take dimaria, he is stable at 94

james maybe will reach 92 this winter and 93 in the summer if he keep his performances and madrid could manage to get something

Sell my Robert Lewandowski for £50 Million and pick up Diego Costa for 20 Million ?

Initial impressions look like Lewa is struggling at Bayern as they play a more possession based game as opposed to a more direct at Dortumund where Lewandowski thrived.

Diego Costa on the other hand is the undisputed main man at Chelsea for Jose and has started really well.

Who's the better buy ?

Leaning towards Costa as I feel he can get a 95 if Chelsea win the BPL as he is main goal scorer for them. Lewandowski just looks thrown in to the mix as opposed the team built around him as is the case with Costa.

Also have Ibra' date=' Messi, Sturridge

Cheers everyone[/quote']

sell ibra to get costa, but if i have to choose between lewan and costa,

i will take costa

Vincent Kompany + E.Mangala or G.Pique ?

Peak for all' date=', and what you expect from these players in near future?? thanks[/quote']

of course kompany n mangala,

pique didnt deserve to have his 95, but in SM terms maybe he will keep it,

kompany is stable at 94, while mangala probably could get 90 this season or 91 if he performs outstanding

Cheers[/quote']

of course neymar, captain roo is on the peak now

Walcott or Matic?

matic' date=' 100%, one of five best DM in the world (busquets, javi, khedira, matic, lars)

strootman all the way

get aguero + piszczek

keep di maria

None can tell you if Strootman will be fine after his injury but i think you should have him for now. Konoplyanka is a target for other european clubs for years but he is still at Ukraine and for Casemiro i don't think will become a 90+ player.

1)Aguero is one of my favourite. If you need depth take the duo, if you don't keep neymar and wait to see if he become great.

2)Ribery+Shaqiri cause i don't think Di Maria will rise till United win the PremierLeague. Ribery can stay at his rating for at least one year and Shaqiri can rise to 90 and become a 92 player in the future

Walcott or Matic?

Matic for sure.

Strootman.

Keep your players.

Walcott or Matic?

I'd rather go for Matic personally..

Easily Strootman for me.

Swap my Geoffrey Kondogbia for William Carvalho?

Long term view... neither would start for my team now. Thanks.

Carvalho > Kondogbia

My Fernandinho for Castan and Aubameyang

Also Fernandinho for Aubameyang and Schneiderlin

I'd go for Aubameyang and Schneiderlin but that's down to personal preference. Don't really rate Fernandinho.

Yes. For now seems Carvalho has more potential

Fernandinho for Aubameyang and Schneiderlin is a good deal which gives you depth and two good players!! Also Scheiderlin will rise to 90 and if he signs for better club can get more

Fernandinho for Castan and Aubameyang i will take the duo if i want players to fill my team with players

Carvalho seems to be getting much more attention. Both would be good but I would prefer Carvalho right now.

I would probably go for the second deal if you are selling Fernandinho as I prefer Schneiderlin to Castan. Southampton are doing great despite losing a lot of high profile players whereas Castan is having health problems. Dortmund are struggling domestically but doing excellent in the CL and Aubameyang could get a rise.

Take Aubameyang + Schneiderlin.

Kondogbia' date=' for me.

Strootman, definitely.

Keep your players, imo.

Get William Carvalho.

Aubameyang + Schneiderlin.

Anyone have any opinions on giving Robin Knoche and Munir El Haddadi for Juan Bernat long term?

Well I mean Bernat has started extremely well at Bayern and could be 90 by the end of this season but i wouldn't let Munir go at any cost right now, he should rise at 4-5 by the winter and who knows what he will reach by the end of the season if he continues to get first team action. Looking further than that i think Bernat may be a safer bet but from what iv seen of Munir id suggest he is the real deal and you may regret selling him when he reaches 92 in a few seasons :D

Knoche is a good player but certainly wouldn't lose sleep about selling him at this point.

my lloris + cahill for courtois?

there is gary medel available for my cahill replacement' date=' if i release him

many thanks[/quote']

It's a hard one, i think you may be giving away too much. I have a feeling that Lloris will be on his way to one of the big teams of Europe next season and will be up to 93 when that does happen, probably around the same time Courtois hits 93. Lloris is still young for a goalkeeper and has been a very good form this season. Cahill may get up to 92 this winter so id suggest you'd be giving far too much to get Courtois (even though he is a monster).

my lloris + cahill for courtois?

there is gary medel available for my cahill replacement' date=' if i release him

many thanks[/quote']

I would. Cahill gets little love with his ratings & Lloris is at a mess of a club. Any time in the next 10 years should be able to sell on Courtois for better players.

Anyone have any opinions on giving Robin Knoche and Munir El Haddadi for Juan Bernat long term?

Not if you are looking long term. Munir is a must keep.

Opinions on Ozil?

Would you swap him for 2x young 91 players? Rafael/Isco/Gundogan/Coutinho...

I would keep him with those options. Ozil is still young & those players are all out of form as well!

Opinions on Ozil?

Would you swap him for 2x young 91 players? Rafael/Isco/Gundogan/Coutinho...

Wouldnt swap him for any of those guys at this time. Rafael questionable whether he deserves to be 91, certainly not going to rise, Gundogan been injured on and off for the last few years, Isco great promise but hard for him to get game time at Real and Coutinho hasnt been great so far this season.

I stay stick with him for now, i think his 94 is pretty safe.