lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Facing a dilemma! I've been offered £28m for Glen Johnson which I would accept immediately if it wasnt for the fact that you can't buy much with cash. I don't have very good back up but I rarely play formations with full-backs. However, I have had a bad run of form using 3-5-2 and might change. Please help, £28m for a 30 year old is amazing.

Facing a dilemma! I've been offered £28m for Glen Johnson which I would accept immediately if it wasnt for the fact that you can't buy much with cash. I don't have very good back up but I rarely play formations with full-backs. However' date=' I have had a bad run of form using 3-5-2 and might change. Please help, £28m for a 30 year old is amazing.[/quote']

No point in selling for cash if you can't do anything with it or aren't in desperate need of those funds.

Does the other manager have any players you'd like? If so, use Johnson in a part -ex if you can.

Even though you're unlikely to receive a cash offer as good as that, probably best off to reject as you lack quality cover (unless the cover you have has the potential to reach 90-91 levels).

kyle walker for bernat?

kurt zouma for montoya+matos ryder?

much apreciated

Go for Bernat and Kurt Zouma.

Laporte' date=' Papastathopoulos, Manolas, bartra

How would you rank them?

Edit, Also, how would you rank,

Shaw, carvajal, bernat

Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Laporte, Papa, Bartra then last Manolas.

Rafael or Carvajal ???

Easy Carvajal.

I want Eden in my team Chelsea manager want David Luiz + E.Lavezzi and 11 milions ?? I think to accept this counter what you suggest me ??. Thanks

I'd take Eden Hazard without blinking. Great deal for you. ;)

I want Eden in my team Chelsea manager want David Luiz + E.Lavezzi and 11 milions ?? I think to accept this counter what you suggest me ??. Thanks

If you want a top talent like Eden you need to splash. Good deal.

kyle walker for bernat?

kurt zouma for montoya+matos ryder?

much apreciated

bernat will go to 89 this winter' date=' go for him

i will take zouma

Hi friends, I need your help again. So should I swap my Drmic/Berardi/Maher to get Michy Batshuayi? What do you think guys? Thanks for your precious help!;)

no, those trio are better than batshuayi i think

How would you rank them?

Shaw, carvajal, bernat

laporte, sokratis, manolas, bartra

carvajal > bernat >>> shaw

Rafael or Carvajal ???

carvajal imo' date='

should i swap Antoine GRIEZMANN and Robin VAN PERSIE for Gareth BALE ?

go for the welsh

neymar or luis suarez?

tough one' date=' i will go to neymar, as he is younger and hype in SM terms

Facing a dilemma! I've been offered £28m for Glen Johnson which I would accept immediately if it wasnt for the fact that you can't buy much with cash. I don't have very good back up but I rarely play formations with full-backs. However, I have had a bad run of form using 3-5-2 and might change. Please help, £28m for a 30 year old is amazing.

what can u buy with 28m? if u cant buy anything dont sell him

Rafael + Shaw or Ashley Cole + Arbeloa + Fabinho + Guerreiro?

avg def 89' date=' looking for short + long term, which would be the better deal[/quote']

rafael + shaw imo

yes, go get eden asap

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I changed best striker Zlatan for universal Thomas Muller and Bernat ??

Can I expect soon rise with Bernat for Mullerinho' date=', I mean he been number one for Germany this world cup ??.[/quote']

Yes, I will have the change, you win two young players with a lot of future.

avg def 89' date=' looking for short + long term, which would be the better deal[/quote']

Rafael + Shaw no doubt

If money it`s important in your league I will cut it to 5 mil, good deal mate!

Koke' date=' Isco or Pogba?[/quote']

Personally, I'd go for Pogba. Although it's a very close one.

The reason being is that he covers more midfield positions in game at this moment in time, whereas the other two only cover CM and AM positions, and not DM. Added to that, I think Pogba is the brighter prospect out of the three, albeit Isco probably would have been everyone's choice a year or two ago, but he's found time at Madrid more limited to his fellow galacticos.

Koke is IMO one of the smartest players in the world at the moment.Tactically,he's perfect.He is the least talented player out of the 3,but he has the best football IQ pretty easily.It's between him and Pogba.If you need a DM more,get Paul.If you need a CM who can also play on the wing,get the spaniard.

Isco is talented but warming the bench at RM when he needs regular playtime to improve. Bad move for his career, he shouldn't have go to RM.

Pogba is overrated by media as in european competitions he didn't shine even in UEFA matches last year against not so great teams and neither shined in NT against high level teams.

Easy choice: get Koke. Good talent, regular starter at Atletico Madrid (so he gets playtime) as a plus he is under the managment of a good manager like Simeone in a better club than juventus.

How would you rank them?

Shaw, carvajal, bernat

Laporte bartra Papastathopoulos Manolas

carvajal bernat Shaw

Rafael or Carvajal ???

Carvajal

Yes do it

neymar or luis suarez?

For me Neymar now cause suarez hasn't played for a long time and none knows how he will do at Barca

Facing a dilemma! I've been offered £28m for Glen Johnson which I would accept immediately if it wasnt for the fact that you can't buy much with cash. I don't have very good back up but I rarely play formations with full-backs. However' date=' I have had a bad run of form using 3-5-2 and might change. Please help, £28m for a 30 year old is amazing.[/quote']

Sell him and try to sign one or two young players

]Rafael + Shaw

My Higuain for Aguero? Or Fabregas? Higuain's rating is not gonna rise' date=' right?[/quote']

Get Aguero he is a better player IMO :)

Koke for me, Pogba is good but what I have seen off them Koke edges it :D

I changed best striker Zlatan for universal Thomas Muller and Bernat ??

Can I expect soon rise with Bernat for Mullerinho' date=', I mean he been number one for Germany this world cup ??.[/quote']

Muller will surely rise, Bernat will eventually think you did a good deal :)

Go get Hazard :D

Probably just Shaw and Rafeal will both get good game time and are ready long term too :)

neymar or luis suarez?

Suarez for me. Better then Neymar who is good but for me Suarez is 3rd best in world ATM :)

Get Bale, Griezmann is good but not guaranteed to get Bales level and Van Persie nearer end of his career :)