• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i swap Antoine GRIEZMANN and Robin VAN PERSIE for Gareth BALE ?

Get Bale. :)

neymar or luis suarez?

Neymar.

Facing a dilemma! I've been offered £28m for Glen Johnson which I would accept immediately if it wasnt for the fact that you can't buy much with cash. I don't have very good back up but I rarely play formations with full-backs. However' date=' I have had a bad run of form using 3-5-2 and might change. Please help, £28m for a 30 year old is amazing.[/quote']

Keep him if he's one of your best defenders.

Rafael + Shaw or Ashley Cole + Arbeloa + Fabinho + Guerreiro?

avg def 89' date=' looking for short + long term, which would be the better deal[/quote']

Rafael + Shaw.

I want Eden in my team Chelsea manager want David Luiz + E.Lavezzi and 11 milions ?? I think to accept this counter what you suggest me ??. Thanks

Get Hazard.

I changed best striker Zlatan for universal Thomas Muller and Bernat ??

Can I expect soon rise with Bernat for Mullerinho' date=', I mean he been number one for Germany this world cup ??.[/quote']

Bernat should rise and Muller will stay.

Koke' date=' Isco or Pogba?[/quote']

Pogba > Koke > Isco.

My Higuain for Aguero? Or Fabregas? Higuain's rating is not gonna rise' date=' right?[/quote']

Get Fabregas.

should I do any of these deals' date=' I have Fabregas

fabregas for jesus navas and coutinho

fabregas for jesus navas and sanchez ???????[/quote']

Keep Fabregas.

Probably an easy choice, but just wanted some extra opinions.

I have Oscar, and have been offered Benzema + Digne.

Im pretty well off in midfield (Pretty weak game world) and I have Iniesta (97), Fabregas (95), Schwein (95), De Rossie (94), Modric (94), Silva (94), Ozil (94), Muller (94), Gotze (93) and Wislhere (91).

Upfront im a bit lighter with Ibra (96), Higuain (94), Aguero (94), aswell as three of the midfielders mentioned who can play upfront.

Basically who do you think will be the best rated out of Oscar and Benzema? Im leaning towards accepting but I really like Oscar. My defence is really weak (LB are Marcelo (93) and Cole (91), so Digne might be useful if hes any good?)

Probably an easy choice' date=' but just wanted some extra opinions.

Im pretty well off in midfield (Pretty weak game world) and I have Iniesta (97), Fabregas (95), Schwein (95), De Rossie (94), Modric (94), Silva (94), Ozil (94), Muller (94), Gotze (93) and Wislhere (91).

Upfront im a bit lighter with Ibra (96), Higuain (94), Aguero (94), aswell as three of the midfielders mentioned who can play upfront.

Basically who do you think will be the best rated out of Oscar and Benzema? Im leaning towards accepting but I really like Oscar. My defence is really weak (LB are Marcelo (93) and Cole (91), so Digne might be useful if hes any good?)[/quote']

The fact you have Gotze, Muller and Fabregas who can all play up front then you really have no need for Benzema, not worth doing the deal if you are primarily looking at back up to your LB area.

I imagine Oscar could well surpass Benzema in terms of peak rating, since Benzema (undeservedly) dropped the powers that be are loathed to admit they have made an error and rise players again.

Are there any other LB's out there you could get? I would try and get someone like Bernat, using the likes of Cole and Wilshere as make weights.

I want Eden in my team Chelsea manager want David Luiz + E.Lavezzi and 11 milions ?? I think to accept this counter what you suggest me ??. Thanks

Accept it.

Can I expect soon rise with Bernat for Mullerinho' date=', I mean he been number one for Germany this world cup ??.[/quote']

Yes you can

1)POGBA 2)KOKE 3)ISCO

My Higuain for Aguero? Or Fabregas? Higuain's rating is not gonna rise' date=' right?[/quote']

Yes take one of them.

First deal noway.

Second deal do it only if you need more players for your team.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Sciglio and Laporte or Filipe Luis and Zouma??

Markovic' date='Icardi or Paco Alcacer??[/quote']

Long term de sciglio and laporte , the italian can play both flanks he is still young and if he stays injury-free he will peak higher than filipe.

Laporte I really liked him last year he yet needs to develop more but he is etremely sober.

Filipe is not playing for chelsea he deserved a 92 once...

Zouma (I wont lie I do not know anything about him, just that he is considered a great prospect )

For the second my choice would be Paquito Alcacer. Valencia has been doing surprisingly great and he is the star of the team alongside Andre Gomes also he has been called for NT

yes, zlatan will retired in these 2-3 years i think

get muller n bernat, bright future for them

pogba >= koke > isco

yes, i will choose fabregas,

aguero is ok too,

no, i will keep fabregas,

Messi or Ronaldo and Varane?

Thanks

the duo' date=' 100%

Probably an easy choice, but just wanted some extra opinions.

Basically who do you think will be the best rated out of Oscar and Benzema? Im leaning towards accepting but I really like Oscar. My defence is really weak (LB are Marcelo (93) and Cole (91), so Digne might be useful if hes any good?)

tough one, u have already a great squad, but i will still choose the duo

Kroos or Bale?

bale imo

Victor Valdes or Tim Krul?

valdes still

de sciglio and laporte,

Lichsteiner or Zabaleta?

Before everyone says Zaba' date=' I would have to go and buy someone else to play RM for me while Lichsteiner would slot in perfectly. Also I love Zaba :P[/quote']

zabaleta all the time, u can sell ur DM, and make zabaleta to be ur DM

Got two offers:

My Fabregas for 53.4m and Nasri

and

My Bale for 19.5m and Thiago Silva.

Either one of them worth accepting?

The fabregas one absolutely No, unless you can buy like a couple of really, really good players with those money (Neymar, Costa etc)

The second one is abit more even, though id still keep Bale, for his age. Again, money play an important role here, if they are important to you, you might consider thinking about the deal, therwise i wouldnt do it.

Got two offers:

and

It really depends...

I dont think I have ever had 53.4mil on SM in the gameworlds i play in. For me and my gameworlds that could buy anything as 53.4mil could get you a couple of good 90+'s. However, such a large fee next to nasri suggests its worth like nothing.... However, if it was nasri plus even varane (surley u can get for 50mil.......) then i would do it. Try and arrange a deal for the cash in advance of you accepting this offer for fabregas so you dont end up just sitting on if no one is able to be purchased. See who you can get and then come back and ask.

The second one nah. just dont do it. If its the same gw as the fabregas one then 20mil is really not much :D

Thanks

Ronaldo and Varane cause i think Varane can be one of the best DC

Basically who do you think will be the best rated out of Oscar and Benzema? Im leaning towards accepting but I really like Oscar. My defence is really weak (LB are Marcelo (93) and Cole (91), so Digne might be useful if hes any good?)[/quote']

I prefer OSCAR but if you want LB and you can't find anyone else just DIGNE then do it

Kroos or Bale?

Kroos just because he is playing for the best NT for now

Krul. Is Valdes going to play again???

Filipe Luis and Zouma.

Paco---Icardi---Markovic

Lichsteiner or Zabaleta?

Before everyone says Zaba' date=' I would have to go and buy someone else to play RM for me while Lichsteiner would slot in perfectly. Also I love Zaba :P[/quote']

Zaba

Got two offers:

and

If you need money then 53.4+Nasri

Thiago Silva only if you haven't good defenders. If you have keep Bale

Thanks

CR7 and Varane.

Get Digne and Benzema :).

Kroos or Bale?

Bale.

Valdes.

Filipe Luis and Zouma.

Icardi.

Lichsteiner or Zabaleta?

Zabaleta. Then buy a RM :D

Got two offers:

and

The 2nd one is acceptable.

andre gomes or denis suarez?

whos better?

Denis Suarez.