lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bonucci or Ranocchia + Gonalons

Ranocchia and Gonalons.

Tobias Strobl or Besic' date=' who can rise earlier?

Both are currently 85.

I have a feeling Strobl could rise considering Hoffenheim are 2nd and he has started 6/7 games for them.[/quote']

Strobl will rise earlier.

Diego Capel for 15M? Did anyone watch him recently' date=' and how safe is his 89 rating? It's pretty competitive gw, and I don't have better than him currently. Thanks![/quote']

He could drop. Try to sign him for a lower price if you can.

Immobile or Destro?

And shall I swap Nasri for Rakitic?

Destro.

Get Rakitic.

Illaramendi + De Tomas or Eriksen?

Eriksen.

Immobile or Destro?

Immobile and Rakitic

Another one: Ronaldo or Courtois + Hazard?

All depends if the duo will be star starters for your team' date=' if so then get the duo. if they wont be your best players go for Ronaldo[/color']

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Immobile or Destro?

I'd personally go for Ciro Immobile and Ivan Rakitic.. both plays for better clubs than the other one.

Eriksen hands down .. he's more or less carrying Spurs this season and as much as it pains me to say it I doubt he'll stay for long. Moving onto something bigger and better I reckon.

I would take the duo for depth purposes' date=' though I don't see either of them ever getting to a 92 rating like Bomucci.[/font']

Both are currently 85.

I have a feeling Strobl could rise considering Hoffenheim are 2nd and he has started 6/7 games for them.[/quote']

I think footie has put it in a nutshell really mate, Strobl short term will be better in terms of financial gain though Besic has more potential and I imagine will be higher rated long term.

Diego Capel for 15M? Did anyone watch him recently' date=' and how safe is his 89 rating? It's pretty competitive gw, and I don't have better than him currently. Thanks![/quote']

A heck of a lot of money to pay for a player who is more likely to drop than to ever rise. Even if he strengthens your team in the long term it will not massively benefit you.

Immobile or Destro?

Immobile and Rakitic' date=' though the latter only just. It is a fair assumption to make that Nasri was exceptional in large spells for City last season and has been remarkably consistent over the last couple of seasons and another good season he could get his 93 rating back, however long term I feel Rakitic will maintain a higher rating longer than Nasri.[/font']

I would take Eriksen one of the shining lights brought in by AVB and I imagine Spurs is a stepping stone to bigger and better things...........like Newcastle perhaps! :rolleyes:

hart + van der wiel

or

sirigu + piszcek?

I would take Sirigu and Piszczek. Before his injury last season Lukasz for me was arguably one of the top 3 Right Backs in the world and I feel injury prevented him from rising to 93.

I have heard from my French sources (Pepe Le Pew and Jacques Clouseau) that Van Der Wiel has been impressive this season' date=' however my personal preference is Piszczek. Hart and Sirigu are on a par for me which is why I would edge towards the bolded pair. [/font']

Both are currently 85.

Besic is the more talented player imo and he's also playing in the better league. I doubt Hoffenheim will stay top 3/4 for the entire season. I think that Besic will be the best option long-term whereas Strobl will rise faster right now.

I'd personally take Besic.

Gonalons ain't gonna stay with Lyon forever ... Benitez have been after him for a while.. I think both Ranocchia and Gonalons can hit 91 but doubt either will hit 92. Bonucci is the best player out of the three but Ranocchia and Gonalons for him is a decent enough offer. I'd take the duo.

hart + van der wiel

or

sirigu + piszcek?

Both Sirigu and Piszcek are better than the other pair.. easy one for me.

andre gomes or denis suarez?

whos better?

denis suarez

Varane + Khedira or Verratti + Marquinhos + Rabiot?

Varane + Khedira for me

Another one: Ronaldo or Courtois + Hazard?

Depends for your team. If you haven't or you can't sign good gk the duo

Lewandowsk or Neymar? Tis a no brainer but don't watch Neymar to that extent :o

In SM Neymar. In reall world i like very much LEWA

Should I sell RVP for Hazard + 10m?

I feel like I should let RVP go cause I can't see him keeping that 95 for much longer while Hazard could potentally be 94 by the end of this season. :confused:

YES

Oliver Torres or Tonny Vilhena?

Oliver Torres

Bonucci cause his rating is safe at 92 and also he is a very good defender.

In one of my long running regular gameworlds, Dortmund just became unmanaged.

I'm probably only going to be able to nab one of these players, so who do i sign?

Hummels, Reus or Lewandowski?

I'm covered in all areas, so it really comes down to who is the best. I cannot decide.

In one of my long running regular gameworlds' date=' Dortmund just became unmanaged.

I'm probably only going to be able to nab one of these players, so who do i sign?

I'm covered in all areas, so it really comes down to who is the best. I cannot decide.[/quote']

I guess Hummels because he probably the top 10 highest rated CB in the game and most of those that are higher than him are probably older than him.

Both are currently 85.

Strobl will rise soon but Besic plays for better team and is better player

He doesn't play much. Maybe -1 soon

Immobile or Destro?

I prefer Destro and Rakitic

Eriksen

hart + van der wiel

or

sirigu + piszcek?

sirigu + piszcek

In one of my long running regular gameworlds' date=' Dortmund just became unmanaged.

I'm covered in all areas, so it really comes down to who is the best. I cannot decide.[/quote']

I would sign 1)Hummels 2)Reus 3)Lewa

You can't go wrong with either ... but as I usually build my teams from the back I'd go for Hummels.

Hummels, personally.

hart + van der wiel

or

sirigu + piszcek?

I prefer the duo' date=' too.

Eriksen, no doubts.

Immobile or Destro?

Immobile and Rakitic, imo.

Nice to see you are still about mate. Since you have cover in abundance then I would be inclined also to go for Hummels. Top rated CB's are a rare commodity.

You can't go wrong with either ... but as I usually build my teams from the back I'd go for Hummels.

Have you lost the ability to count since there are three players mentioned! :P

Nice to see you are still about mate. Since you have cover in abundance then I would be inclined also to go for Hummels. Top rated CB's are a rare commodity.

Have you lost the ability to count since there are three players mentioned! :P

I am severely ill and should thus be excused from having to count..

Hello' date=' should i swap my Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi for Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller? My other forwards are Romelu Lukaku and Josip Drmic.:confused:[/quote']

cr7 for Lewa and Muller is a pretty fair deal, id seriously consider it, both of them imo have the chance of getting 95, and both are younger than cr7.

Its a pretty even deal but seeing that you have quite a short team (foward wise at least) i would do it

cr7 for Lewa and Muller is a pretty fair deal' date=' id seriously consider it, both of them imo have the chance of getting 95, and both are younger than cr7.

Its a pretty even deal but seeing that you have quite a short team (foward wise at least) i would do it[/quote']

I forgot to say about Domenico Berardi, but none of them are close to Muller and Lewandowski. Who do you think is more reasonable to keep, CR7 or Messi (SM terms):)

I forgot to say about Domenico Berardi' date=' but none of them are close to Muller and Lewandowski. Who do you think is more reasonable to keep, CR7 or Messi (SM terms):)[/quote']

Messi imo, because hes a couple of years younger and rated 1 point higher.

Hello' date=' should i swap my Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi for Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller? My other forwards are Romelu Lukaku and Josip Drmic.:confused:[/quote']

If you are taking both of them give RONALDO. You will have two players who my rise more. If this deal done try to sell LUKAKU too as you will more than full with your forwards.