Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Carlos Vela or Insigne?

Are both of their ratings safe? and Can they aspire at a bigger rating/move to a top club?

Insigne. Both are safe

Remy or Immobile for short-term? Thanks :D

Remy

Rank these five: Digne' date=' Kurzawa, Gunter, Murru, Dodo

I'm slightly leaning towards Digne but I see something special in Murru to. Don't know much about the others.[/quote']

1)Digne 2)Dodo 3)Gunter 4)Kurzawa 5)Murru

Diego Costa or Reus?

D.Costa now. If Reus change team then maybe Reus but both are great

The croatian player!!!!

coutinho or januzaj......long term ??? sorry for spelling

Coutinho

Suarez vs Lewandowski

Both are great but now LEWA unless you want to risk with Suarez. I think it is a risky cause he hasn't played yet with BARCA

MARCHISIO or HAMSIK or STROOTMAN
Take the duo' date=' Strootman will shine once he moves to United ��[/color']

Strootman shined for Roma prior to injury last season and for PSV before that, why would a step sideways (that is being polite) to Man United mean he will shine when he already has for three seasons? Again a moronic statement to make.

Are you for real? I have bolded parts to Adams post to make you understand the question much better. This deal was never a 2 for 1!

A heads up to forum users - please stop repping this clueless idiot even if he reps you and asks you to rep back do not feel obligated to someone who just does not have a clue.

@ Adam_gr - I would go for Hamsik mate. I just prefer him as I feel he is a more rounded player.

Are you for real? I have bolded parts to Adams post to make you understand the question much better. This deal was never a 2 for 1!

A heads up to forum users - please stop repping this clueless idiot even if he reps you and asks you to rep back do not feel obligated to someone who just does not have a clue.

@ Adam_gr - I would go for Hamsik mate. I just prefer him as I feel he is a more rounded player.

I think he just made a mistake. It happens to us all from time to time.

Why are you advising people who to rep?

I think he just made a mistake. It happens to us all from time to time.

Why are you advising people who to rep?

A mistake? The vast majority of his posts are littered with glaring blunders. Do take the time to trawl through his posts then you will see what I am on about.

Secondly who in there right mind would rep someone who:

1: Regularly gives inaccurate bias advice.

2: Has been known to ask people to rep him after he has repped them.

If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to PM before we litter this thread with off topic posts.

Take the duo' date=' Strootman will shine once he moves to United ?[/color']

It is obviously that if the dilema was one of them for two of them i would never ask for an advice!!! Unfortunatelly the dilema is only one of them.

Thank's for the answers

iniesta for diego costa?

Iniesta is rating 95 and plays for Barca. I don't think that he will drop soon. D.Costa if continues scores with Chelsea and win titles this season maybe rise +1 at the end of the season. If position doesn't matter for you choose Iniesta otherwise choose the player you need more. Both of them are very googd players

coutinho or januzaj......long term ??? sorry for spelling

Januzaj.

Suarez vs Lewandowski

Suarez.

MARCHISIO or HAMSIK or STROOTMAN

Strootman.

iniesta for diego costa?

Iniesta.

Is Simone Zaza worth getting? My current strikers are Michu' date=' Lambert, Batshuayi and planning to buy Adrian Ramos. Should I also get Zaza?[/quote']

Yes.

Goretzka or Emre Can?

Goretzka.

My Carvajal for Laporte/Ginter + Jevdaj ?

Unless you have a small squad and need more debt in the next 24 months id keep carvajal, both laporte and ginter top players tough

id take ginter over laporte tough, marginal

id keep carvajal tough for sure tbh as id likely have debt already

Stones or Ocampos? or Ocampos or Will Hughes?

depends whether you need a defender or attacker more, I'm not sure how god good o'campos is, stats wise he's not so good this season at Monaco

get other opinions, unless he's nailed on for Argentina id take stones, so hard to get into Argentina setup even gaitan misses out

iniesta for diego costa?

I'm a Chelsea fan but even I can admit for Diego.

Is Simone Zaza worth getting? My current strikers are Michu' date=' Lambert, Batshuayi and planning to buy Adrian Ramos. Should I also get Zaza?[/quote']

Yeah I'd get him!

Goretzka or Emre Can?

Tough' date=' Goretzka as it stands. But Can could be HUGE for Liverpool next yes season.

Stones or Ocampos? or Ocampos or Will Hughes?

Stones / Hughes.

My Carvajal for Laporte/Ginter + Jevdaj ?

Carvajal.