Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need a D(L). Can someone rank them pls?

Moreno

Rojo

Benat

Mangala

Daley Blind

Thanks!

Benat

Mangala

Blind

Rojo

Moreno

Zlatan = Azpi + Van Ginkel + 8 mil

I'd go for Zlatan' date=' he's the third best CF in the game and Van Ginkel does not convince me a lot...

Sorry i have been offered Hummels and mkhitaryan for my Suarez. I still have the original Barca squad. Can Hummels hit 94?

Also Marchisio and Coman for Pedro?

I think Hummels has a chance at moment, anyway he has 95/96 potential.

I'd go for the duo, Marchisio is safe and he could even get 93 in the future, he's just 28yo.

Coman seems to be a great talent.

Asked in Ligue 1 thread but not responce.

Just wondered if people think Ola Toivonen (89) is safe with that rating. He has 10 goals in 22 starts since moving to Rennes in January (3 this season) aswell as scoring for Sweden the other day' date=' would that be enough to keep the 89?[/quote']

I believe he could mantain his current rating, he's doing good, 3 goals for him in this start of season, and anyway he reached this rating in PSV, so I think the strenght of Rennes is not so important...

Pjanic or Schurrle?

Pjanic, he's the most talented player in Serie A at mo.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Dzeko or Ba + Volland?

Other two strikers i currently have are Gameiro and Soldado

Edit - option 2 Dzeko or Vela plus cash

I would reject both offers and keep Dzeko unless the money would help to sign other helpful players for my team. But i have to mention that Vela difficult will become a 92 player.

I need a D(L). Can someone rank them pls?

Moreno

Rojo

Benat

Mangala

Daley Blind

Thanks!

1)Moreno 2)Benat 3)Rojo 4)Mangala 5)Daley Blind

I think only the first two players are LB. The other two are DC and Blind is DM

Zlatan = Azpi + Van Ginkel + 8 mil

The big Zlatan

Sorry i have been offered Hummels and mkhitaryan for my Suarez. I still have the original Barca squad. Can Hummels hit 94?

Also Marchisio and Coman for Pedro?

Yes he can. No i think you can ask from Juventus better players

Just wondered if people think Ola Toivonen (89) is safe with that rating. He has 10 goals in 22 starts since moving to Rennes in January (3 this season) aswell as scoring for Sweden the other day' date=' would that be enough to keep the 89?[/quote']

Yes it is more than enough

Pjanic or Schurrle?

Pjanic.

For 8.5 million looks a decent pick up ;)

I would say he is safe.

Casillas + Benzema or Neuer?

I think you must keep the duo unless you have depth at your team (Original REAL MADRID' date=' am i right? :D )

eriksen, ramsey, griezzman , lamela, lukaku and paulinho, i cant mantain all of them happy who should i sell, and who can go 93+?

It's a gamble but i think lamela

Higuain or Aguero?

Aguero by far

Fabregas or Lahm or Kroos + Negredo?

1)Kroos + Negredo 2)Fabregas 3)Lahm

Remy + Coleman OR Strootman

Strootman

Mata + Coleman OR David Luiz

Mata + Coleman

Pjanic or Schurrle?

Schurrle.

Casillas + Benzema or Neuer?

Neuer.

eriksen' date=' ramsey, griezzman , lamela, lukaku and paulinho, i cant mantain all of them happy who should i sell, and who can go 93+?[/quote']

Sell Lamela and Paulinho.

Ramsey and Lukaku could be near 93.

Higuain or Aguero?

Aguero.

Fabregas or Lahm or Kroos + Negredo?

Kroos + Negredo.

Remy + Coleman OR Strootman

Remy + Coleman.

Mata + Coleman OR David Luiz

Mata + Coleman.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bardi' date=' Yuto Nagatomo, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus, D'Ambrosio, Guarin and Hernanes. They come down? Raise? I sell them or keep them?[/quote']

My friend first of all you should think if these players can be replaced by others better players or with players that they have potential to become better.I don't think that one of them will drop soon also i think that only Juan Jesus(+1,+2) can raise soon and maybe D'Ambrosio (+1) . If you want to sell then start with Bardi and Yuto Nagatomo.When Italy revealed see what happened with D'Ambrosio and sell him. If you can replace Hernanes, Guarin and Ranocchia sell them too.