Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aguero or Neymar?

Neymar.

I just got offered Dusan Tadic from Southampton manager for 25M. Should I proceed? Liverpool's manager here.

If you're in a competitive GW then do it. Great game from him today.

Would you buy Gibbs or Moreno as a backup LB?

Moreno.

Isco or Pogba?

Pogba.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Thinking ahead' date=' roughly one year or so ... who'd be the better CB choice?

And if we look long-term ... maybe 2-3 years ... who'd be the better CB choice then?

De Rossi

Dante

Bonucci

Benatia

Javi Martinez

Koscielny

Garay

Luiz Gustavo

Jonny Evans[/center']

Benatia in both circumstances I'd imagine. Although Martinez could well be a decent option in 2-3 years if Pep plays him at CB. But Pep will be at United by then ;)

Also' date=' looking for a CF .. who'd be the best option out of the following?

Carlos Tevez

Carlos Vela

Stevan Jovetic

Edin Dzeko

[/color']

I'd be tempted by Jovetic (if he were to remain fit), really depends on whether you're looking long or short term.

Benatia in both circumstances I'd imagine. Although Martinez could well be a decent option in 2-3 years if Pep plays him at CB. But Pep will be at United by then ;)

I'd be tempted by Jovetic (if he were to remain fit)' date=' really depends on whether you're looking long or short term.[/quote']

Cheers mate, as for the Jovetic part ... just looking for something to really boost my strikeforce with for the next 3 seasons.

Personally I would go for Moreno.

Isco or Pogba?

Pogba for me mate' date=' he will rise quicker due to getting regular game time, helps that he is an absolute beast.[/font']

hazard or neymar or alaba' date=' i have hazard but he doesn't really perform for me, any suggestions on what to do?

thanks in advance![/quote']

Go for Alaba, best LB in the game who can play anywhere on the left though I imagine the fanboys favourite in Neymar mat rise quicker.

Thinking ahead' date=' roughly one year or so ... who'd be the better CB choice?

And if we look long-term ... maybe 2-3 years ... who'd be the better CB choice then?

De Rossi

Dante

Bonucci

Benatia

Javi Martinez

Koscielny

Garay

Luiz Gustavo

Jonny Evans[/center']

The Bayern duo simply because they are the better options in terms of ability and club.

Carlos Tevez

Carlos Vela

Stevan Jovetic

Edin Dzeko

[/color']

It would be Tevez for me, scoring with regularity, playing regularly for a club who are a shoe in every season for the UCL and favourites for Serie A (though Roma have gone a long way to bridge the gap.) On that basis is a very safe 93.

Cheers mate' date=' as for the Jovetic part ... just looking for something to really boost my strikeforce with for the next 3 seasons.[/quote']

Ah, 3 seasons in reality or SM? On the basis of reality, although Tevez would appear the obvious option, BUT he could at any point decide to sod off back to Argentina to retire as he's mentioned on many occasions in the past.

The thought process behind Jovetic is related to potential resale value compared to Dzeko and Tevez, who in a few years will not be as in demand due to their age in a few years time (plus the above potential scenario).

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Rossi

Dante

Bonucci

Benatia

Javi Martinez

Koscielny

Garay

Luiz Gustavo

Jonny Evans[/center']

Javi Martinez has suffered a very bad injury but if he will recover to full fitness, then I think he is the best choice and that is worth betting on him.

He could be a great deal in this moment.

Carlos Tevez

Carlos Vela

Stevan Jovetic

Edin Dzeko

[/color']

Tevez is the best in medium terms, no doubt.

Dzeko is the second and then Jojo...

Vela is nothing special IMO.

hazard or neymar or alaba' date=' i have hazard but he doesn't really perform for me, any suggestions on what to do?

Go for Neymar.

De Rossi

Dante

Bonucci

Benatia

Javi Martinez

Koscielny

Garay

Luiz Gustavo

Jonny Evans[/center']

Benatia and Martinez.

Carlos Tevez

Carlos Vela

Stevan Jovetic

Edin Dzeko

[/color']

Tevez>Jovetić>Džeko>Vela

Isco or Sterling. 12 months ago it would be Isco' date=' right now it would be Sterling. But who will come out on top in the long run?[/quote']

Isco.

Gervinho or Cerci' date=' with good reasons pls?[/quote']

Gervinho as Rudy Garcia performed some wonders and now the ivorian is one of Roma`s best performers.

Aguero or Neymar?

Easily Aguero' date=' Barca`s muppet is overrated.

:) Moreno, really no term of compare here!

Isco or Sterling. 12 months ago it would be Isco' date=' right now it would be Sterling. But who will come out on top in the long run?[/quote']

Isco, imo.

Neymar, personally.

Alberto Moreno.

Should I accept Arda Turan & Kurt Zouma for Ivan Rakitic?

Not sure how much between Turan & Rakitic. Thanks.

Yes accept the duo.

Aguero or Neymar?

IRW AGUERO ISM NEYMAR

I just got offered Dusan Tadic from Southampton manager for 25M. Should I proceed? Liverpool's manager here.

Accept the offfer. It is too much money unless you belive that Tadic can become a 90+ player

Easy Moreno

Isco or Pogba?

POGBA

EDEN HAZARD for me.

De Rossi

Dante

Bonucci

Benatia

Javi Martinez

Koscielny

Garay

Luiz Gustavo

Jonny Evans[/center']

Long term Bonucci and Benatia. For one year Dante De Rossi till the end of the season i think they will no lose their rating (93-94) Also i think Benatia can be 92 at the end of the season

Carlos Tevez

Carlos Vela

Stevan Jovetic

Edin Dzeko

[/color']

Dzeko Jovetic Tevez Vela

Isco

Chambers and Welbeck or Angel Di Maria long term?

Easy Di Maria