Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

bale or reus

Bale for me' date=' has proven his quality by how easy he has settled into life in a different league, club culture etc with consummate ease. Certainly shut up many of the forum haters.[/font']

should i swap my Ribery for Neymar? straight swap?

If you don't think you will be in the set up in 18+ months time keep Ribery' date=' if you are in the set up for the long haul then get Neymar.

Will be difficult (but not impossible) for Neymar to be rated up to 96 in 18 months time which is a hell of a long time to be in a set up nowadays and as a consequence of this Ribery is likely to still be higher rated by the end of the 2015/16 season, if he is able to maintain a first team spot from now until then.[/font']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please rate the folliwng three first by best player currently and then by best potential

1. Juan Bernat

2. Layvin Kurzawa

3. Jose Luis Gaya

Also is Moya worth buying to replace ter-Stegnen with.... for short term?

Currently:

Bernat

Kurzawa

Gaya

Potentially:

Bernat

Gaya

Kurzawa

I can't see Moya as an high rated player and I believe Ter Stegen will be a reg in Barca sooner or later...

Don't sell him, but if you really need to sell him, then go for a better gk than Moya or get Moya and keep him just for the time you need to find a better option...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Currently:

Bernat

Kurzawa

Gaya

Potentially:

Bernat

Gaya

Kurzawa

I can't see Moya as an high rated player and I believe Ter Stegen will be a reg in Barca sooner or later...

Don't sell him' date=' but if you really need to sell him, then go for a better gk than Moya or get Moya and keep him just for the time you need to find a better option...[/quote']

Bernat and Moya are both at external. So its more a case of selling Kurzawa and ter-Stegnen to afford Bernat, Moya and Gaya.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bernat and Moya are both at external. So its more a case of selling Kurzawa and ter-Stegnen to afford Bernat' date=' Moya and Gaya.[/quote']

It would be a quite good deal for you but try to keep Ter Stegen and buy just Bernat.

Bernat + Ter Stegen > Bernat + Moya + Gaya

For long term do it.

Get Neymar for sure. Ribery will expire soon.

Why is this going to happen soon????? He was injured and now he returned

Please rate the folliwng three first by best player currently and then by best potential

1. Juan Bernat

2. Layvin Kurzawa

3. Jose Luis Gaya

I tthink Moya is not going to rise more than 89 in his career. On the otherhand Ter Stegen can become Barcelona's n.1 for long time and he is good. Barca's previous n.1 was Valdes and we all know that his 93 rating was a gift by SM to him(i will never give him more than 88 :D :D ). Now with a true GK with great future this will be fair.So i think you should keep Ter Stegen or find something better.

1)Bernat' date=' 2)Kurzawa, 3)Gaya

POTENTIAL : 1)Bernat, 2)Gaya, 2)Kurzawa

I need some of your great help guys, who should I buy: Mascherano or Javi Martinez?

much appreciated as always :D

Javi Martinez has to be your choice ;)

David Silva + Schurrle or Fabregas?

and

Balotelli or Javier Hernandez?

Hey guys' date='

Max kruse or llorente? Will kruse rise this dec?

Also, turan or draxler? Will turan hit his 92 this dec?

Many thanks..[/quote']

Llorente. Dont see him dropping from 91 for a while, and i dont see Kruse hitting 91 at Gladbach.

Draxler, i think Turan missed the boat on 92 and Draxler will likely move in the summer.

bale or reus

Reus.

Get Neymar.

1. Juan Bernat

2. Layvin Kurzawa

3. Jose Luis Gaya

1. Bernat

2. Kurzawa

3. Gaya

Don't buy Moya.

I need some of your great help guys' date=' who should I buy: Mascherano or Javi Martinez?

much appreciated as always :D[/quote']

Javi Martinez.

Hey guys' date='

Max kruse or llorente? Will kruse rise this dec?

Also, turan or draxler? Will turan hit his 92 this dec?

Many thanks..[/quote']

Llorente. I don't think that Kruse will rise.

Draxler. Turan won't rise.