Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have an offer to sign Aguero and Neuer and i have to give Falcao+Lloris+Rodwell+B. WILLIAN+Will Keane+money

Would Neuer rise more or i have to wait Lloris to get +1?? Only Lloris and Falcao are starting for me.

Also there is Courtois at an unmanaged team should i try to sign him and no Neuer??

Would defo do the deal. You get two stars upgrading the starting duo & the other players are pretty average.

If you can raise the cash would also pick up Courtious & then flip him or Neuer after transfer ban which is bound to strengthen the squad.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry the deal is Koke or Coutinho and Kovacic??

Coutinho and Kovačić.

Origi or Bony long term?

Origi.

Walcott or Eriksen?

Eriksen.

Mandzukic or 18m? :o

Mandzo.

Alright' date=' mandzukic or lukaku?[/quote']

Lukaku long term.

i need ur opinion' date='

i play 541

my CD :

Benatia, Boateng, Cahill, Barzagli, Sokratis

my RB :

azpilicuetta, coleman

my friend ask me [b']azpilicuetta[/b], and he will give me varane

if i do that deal, then i will put boateng as RB, and varane as his replacement,

do u think its a good deal for me?

many thanks

Yes.

Valbuena or Konoplyanka+Alessandrini?

Duo.

Modric or Javi Martinez + Greizmann

Duo.

Mata or Mandzukic + Locadia?

Duo.

I have an offer to sign Aguero and Neuer and i have to give Falcao+Lloris+Rodwell+B. WILLIAN+Will Keane+money

Would Neuer rise more or i have to wait Lloris to get +1?? Only Lloris and Falcao are starting for me.

Also there is Courtois at an unmanaged team should i try to sign him and no Neuer??

Do it.

Get Courtois.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Origi or Bony long term?

Origi by miles...

Walcott or Eriksen?

Eriksen' date=' no doubt.

Mandzukic or 18m? :o

Mandzukic...

i play 541

my CD :

my RB :

azpilicuetta, coleman

if i do that deal, then i will put boateng as RB, and varane as his replacement,

many thanks

Personally I don't like Varane and I prefere Azpi...but in SM terms you better do it...

The duo.

The duo.

Mata IMO.

I think you're paying a little bit too much...

Try to get Courtois.

Valbuena or Konoplyanka?

Konoplyanka

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Robben

OR

Mkhitaryan and Strootman?

Mid term.

Cheers!

Despite how good Robben. Is the duo are good value for now and the long term:)

Valbuena or Konoplyanka?

Before I would of said Konoplyanka but no move has materialised and Valbuena was super in the World Cup and impressed me go for him :)

I'd say no to be honest it wouldn't be much of a loss losing Rodwell and Keane but then losing 3 more only just below the same quality as Aguero and Neuer I'd try to negotiate a better deal if possible.

If your game world allows you to buy unmanaged players get Courtois and then I'd maybe even do the deal as it wouldn't matter losing Lloris :D

The duo for me' date=' Mata has dropped his level and Mandkukic for me is better and at a better club at this moment :)

The duo despite how much Modric has improved Griezmann and Martinez are close to his level with potential to rise above him :D

The duo IMO :D

i play 541

my CD :

my RB :

azpilicuetta, coleman

many thanks

Yep get Varane hard to get centre backs and he will rise to a higher level then Azpicueta for sure has potential to be one of worlds best centre backs very soon. And Coleman and Boateng are IMO better cover :D