lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I know its not right place for this post,, but there are many active managers who play the game, I want to create today new private setup for us forumers with two divisions with 20 clubs, 10 in one 10 in second logic. Anyone interested in this setup and I want to hear yours advice for setup like what to name put, how money to put and others, sorry for this post in thread of help for players but I think this is best way to find good managers. Cheers

I know its not right place for this post' date=', but there are many active managers who play the game, I want to create today new private setup for us forumers with two divisions with 20 clubs, 10 in one 10 in second logic. Anyone interested in this setup and I want to hear yours advice for setup like what to name put, how money to put and others, sorry for this post in thread of help for players but I think this is best way to find good managers. Cheers[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=24099&page=46 this would be the right section of the forum where you have to put that. Off topic I`m interested if you put AS Roma in those 20 teams :D

Wondering whether to sell ter Stegan? His stock is probably going to be pretty low at the moment due to him being second choice at Barcelona - but I have Mattia Perin as my no. 2 currently, and I am £24m in debt, so would selling ter Stegan now be a wise move? Might not sell him for cash but personally can't see him dismantling Neuer for sometime in terms of International, and Bravo seems pretty much the preferred choice at Barcelona.

Reus or Hazard' date=' strictly SM terms, with good reasons too[/quote']

Both are obviously top talents, Hazard arguably has slightly more raw ability but Reus has plenty going for him still, German players seem to be some of the most reliable in terms of sustaining ratings.

There is one glaring area where Hazard has the big advantage, especially in SM terms...

His team, team success has a decent sized bearing on rating. He's likely to rise this season due to his and Chelsea's form. I don't need to say anything about Dortmund's season. Reus will need to perform outstandingly and still probably wouldn't rise if/or Dortmund's struggles continue whilst to rise beyond 94 is extremely difficult. Beyond this season, starting Chelsea players are in a much stronger position than their Dortmund counter-parts also. It's one of the elite clubs with almost a guarantee of success/Champions League.

I have both where possible but Hazard is reasonably the comfortably better choice.

Wondering whether to sell ter Stegan? His stock is probably going to be pretty low at the moment due to him being second choice at Barcelona - but I have Mattia Perin as my no. 2 currently' date=' and I am £24m in debt, so would selling ter Stegan now be a wise move? Might not sell him for cash but personally can't see him dismantling Neuer for sometime in terms of International, and Bravo seems pretty much the preferred choice at Barcelona.[/quote']

He's undoubtedly going to be given a chance at Barca to establish himself (a lot will depend on him taking it) Patience is definitely going to be needed with him though. There's a lot up in the air for Ter Stegen but the rewards could be huge. You're right though Neuer is going to be top for a long time still, it would be difficult for anyone to displace him (I've made the hard decision with some teams where I've sold Neuer to give Courtois a chance as I see him as a more longer term answer) So it depends on your approach.

I personally would only let him go if re-signing the player in future shouldn't be too much of a problem. I would however look at exhausting other means first. I would still choose Ter Stegen over Perin who at Genoa has more battles than Ter Stegen to the higher ratings, i.e. he hasn't made the big move and may be thrown into the deep end (who's to say starting as second choice at Barca is a bad career move necessarily if it benefits him long-term whilst he learns his trade/more about the club)

A lot will come down to luck, all I can say is prioritise and look at all your options.

Rank Schneiderlin' date='De Brurne, Gustato?[/quote']

De ruyne-Gustavo-Schneider

Morning People ...

Januzaj or Morata?

:P

Get Morata playing at Juve and for Januzaj is difficult to find his place at Man.Un

Suso or Praet?long term:)

Suso for me

Origi or Bony long term?

I would go for Bony cause it will be tough for Origi to Liverpool

Should i give my David Luiz for Garay and Markovic?

No you should not.

Atsu or Januzaj?

Easy JANUZAJ

Ocampos or Will Hughes?

Ocampos can be great!!!!

Koke or Iniesta?

Short/mid INIESTA. Long term KOKE

Rank these four defenders please: Neto' date=' Wollscheid, Abdennour, Nacho (Madrid).[/quote']

1)Abdennour 2)Wollscheid 3)Nacho 4)Neto

Both are top class players!!!! Go for Reus cause he can play in more positions and i think is more useful for a team.

Should i give my David Luiz for Garay and Markovic?

No.

Atsu or Januzaj?

Januzaj.

Ocampos or Will Hughes?

Ocampos.

Koke or Iniesta?

Iniesta.

Rank these four defenders please: Neto' date=' Wollscheid, Abdennour, Nacho (Madrid).[/quote']

1. Abdennour

2. Wollscheid

3. Neto

4. Nacho

What if i give Luiz for Garay and Aurier?

The duo

Reus. He's just a better player.

you take Lerin Duarte for cash (4' date=' 6)? Thanks[/quote']

Do it if you're in a competitive GW.

Traore.

Giving Danilo for Sokratis+Januzaj ?

Assuming its the Porto player for Dortmund player + Januzaj its a great deal.

5m + Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC or Diego COSTA

Short term Zlatan. Medium & Long term easily Costa.