Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi, i need a centre forward, but i would like him to be young and not so expensive to buy. it would be good if you rate(rank) these one by potential based on your opinion.

Paco Alcacer, Michy Batshuayi, Mauro Icardi, Domenico Berardi, Jese, Locadia, Angel Correa and Berahino. Thanks!;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hi' date=' i need a centre forward, but i would like him to be young and not so expensive to buy. it would be good if you rate(rank) these one by potential based on your opinion.

Paco Alcacer, Michy Batshuayi, Mauro Icardi, Domenico Berardi, Jese, Locadia, Angel Correa and Berahino. Thanks!;)[/quote']

I've been a big fan of Paco ever since he arrived on the DB

Hi' date=' i need a centre forward, but i would like him to be young and not so expensive to buy. it would be good if you rate(rank) these one by potential based on your opinion.

Paco Alcacer, Michy Batshuayi, Mauro Icardi, Domenico Berardi, Jese, Locadia, Angel Correa and Berahino. Thanks!;)[/quote']

Many talendted strikers here. I would pick between Berardi and Alcacer!

Icardi

Paco

Berardi....

In that order, you might also want to see if Vietto is available!

Hi and thank you for the help. i think it would be Paco because the manager of the team where Icardi resides now is not going to login soon enough. I might buy him if the club becomes unmanaged. Icardi i think is better on the tackle. Do you think that's right?

So, now could i would ask you which one of these players you think is most suitable for a defensive midfielder, Mateo Kovacic, Adam Maher, Geoffrey Kondogbia or Emre Can. They might not be the best choices for that position but i'll have to manage with what i have for now so please order them by suitability for DM. Thank you again and have a nice day!:rolleyes:

EDIT: Please include Rabiot, but note that it might not be possible to buy him. :)

So' date=' now could i would ask you which one of these players you think is most suitable for a defensive midfielder, Mateo Kovacic, Adam Maher, Geoffrey Kondogbia or Emre Can. They might not be the best choices for that position but i'll have to manage with what i have for now so please order them by suitability for DM. Thank you again and have a nice day!:rolleyes:

EDIT: Please include Rabiot, but note that it might not be possible to buy him. :)[/quote']

I would defo go for Kovacic first choice then Rabiot with long term in mind. After that its a big drop for me.

Koke or Reus

Reus imo.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1) Paco Alcacer

2) Jese

3) Berardi

4) Icardi

5) Batshuayi

6) Berahino

7) Correa

8) Locadia

Koke or Reus

Reus.

Handanovic

Mandanda

Akinfeev

Who is the best option? (medium term)

Thanks!

Handanovič.

Jorge KOKE or Emboaba OSCAR?

Koke.

Gundogan + Nastasic or Di Maria' date=' all players are/will be starters.

Varane + Lucas Moura or Aguero.[/quote']

Di Maria.

Duo.

David Luiz or Garay+Aurier?

Duo.

David Luiz or Garay+Aurier?

Would of said the duo but can't see Garay doing much in Russia. I'd get Luiz :)

Gundogan + Nastasic or Di Maria' date=' all players are/will be starters.

Varane + Lucas Moura or Aguero.[/quote']

Di Maria and Aguero for me, top players :D

Jorge KOKE or Emboaba OSCAR?

Koke personally think he is slightly a better player :)

Handanovic

Mandanda

Akinfeev

Who is the best option? (medium term)

Thanks!

Handanovic for me all similar ability but he is at the best club' date=' looks the best bet :)

Koke or Reus

Reus for me, plays upfront as well and will probably got to Bayern :D

Best to Worst for me: Alcacer, Icardi, Batshuayi, Jese, Locadia, Berardi, Berahino, Correa. Alcacer has played for Spain and is ahead of the rest who are very close :)

The Brazilian left backs: Wendell vs Abner (Long haul)

Wendell IMO :)

asamoah or veratti?

will veratti hit 91 this winter?

Should think he has done enough there are worse players on 91 but you never know' date=' would go Verrati anyway personally :D

Loic Remy or Divock Origi + Leo Baptista or Joel Veltman

Remy, good playing time at one of European strongest side :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Enzo Perez or Paulinho+Rotariu+Lichnovsky?

I know Rotariu is mentioned on many talent websites but whilst in Romania he's not much of a factor, possibly one to keep an eye on if he moves but for all extensive purposes this is really a matter of Perez vs Paulinho.

Neither's rating should change but Paulinho is struggling even more under Pochettino than an average first season. That said he's younger, has been closer to his national team and is already higher rated. His SM 'stock' seems higher. I doubt Perez can rise in Benfica but regardless older player in weaker league. Therefore for now I'd opt for Paulinho although I'd look at involving him in a deal for someone better, i.e. Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Pjanjic, Witsel possibly optimistic even though I've tried to stay away from elite options. On SM they are on a par however with Paulinho but in reality much better acquisitions.