Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi all,

To get Falcao, should i give away Ter Stegan + Cash .. possibly Ter Stegen + Pedro + cash?

I have De Gea as my main keeper. Falcao would be my main striker in a 4-3-3w and i'd move Reus into Pedro's spot if he goes in the deal.

Front 3 could be Reus-Falcao-Di Maria!

Hi all' date='

To get Falcao, should i give away Ter Stegan + Cash .. possibly Ter Stegen + Pedro + cash?

I have De Gea as my main keeper. Falcao would be my main striker in a 4-3-3w and i'd move Reus into Pedro's spot if he goes in the deal.

Front 3 could be Reus-Falcao-Di Maria![/quote']

Get Falcao.

As for which deal to proceed, it depends on how much cash is worth in your gameworld. I am guessing the cash is significant for the sans Pedro deal. If it is worthless to have, then do Ter Stegen + cash. And then maybe use Pedro in some PE deal for other players that you need.

Is Alberto Moreno and Toby Alderweireld too much to give away for Daniel Carvajal or should I do the deal? I've not got a great deal of options at the back so will be a blow losing 2 89's. Could perhaps replace them one elsewhere as I'm a bit heavy in midfield in comparison.

Is Alberto Moreno and Toby Alderweireld too much to give away for Daniel Carvajal or should I do the deal? I've not got a great deal of options at the back so will be a blow losing 2 89's. Could perhaps replace them one elsewhere as I'm a bit heavy in midfield in comparison.

This deal would depend heavily on who you would sell from your heavily stocked midfield and who you could bring in to replace one of the duo you will be using in the deal for Carvajal.

Whilst it is overpaying somewhat if you can bring in some much needed quality at the back whilst selling off some dead wood in midfield then the proposed deal will be of benefit to you long term.

I would do this deal, Alderweireld will struggle to rise much more at S'oton and failed to impress at Atletico, he's near his limit. Moreno is currently in a struggling Liverpool which IMO over-achieved last season. Caravjal has the platform at Real to become one of the best full-backs around (look at how over-rated it has made Marcelo) He is one if not THE best RB prospect around.

This deal would depend heavily on who you would sell from your heavily stocked midfield and who you could bring in to replace one of the duo you will be using in the deal for Carvajal.

Whilst it is overpaying somewhat if you can bring in some much needed quality at the back whilst selling off some dead wood in midfield then the proposed deal will be of benefit to you long term.

Rafinha will be available tomorrow from Bayern. Should I go for him instead? He's only 5m and would give my defence a boost without giving away as much?

Rafinha will be available tomorrow from Bayern. Should I go for him instead? He's only 5m and would give my defence a boost without giving away as much?

If you only care about the short-term then go with Rafinha who will retain 90/91 for a year or two, after that he's likely to return to Brazil and drop (see most South Americans)

If you're in it for the long haul then as stated Carvajal is a far superior option with aspirations of 92+ in the mid-long-term at a club like Real and national team such as Spain helping. I have Carvajal in EVERY team I can, all of the others you've mentioned aren't in any apart from Moreno who I rate but isn't in the same tier as Carvajal.

Would defo do the deal & either sell a midfielder or get a loan in to cover the loss in defence. Carvajal has a much higher potential & it at a far more desirable club than either of the duo.

Would defo do the deal & either sell a midfielder or get a loan in to cover the loss in defence. Carvajal has a much higher potential & it at a far more desirable club than either of the duo.

My chairman won't do either of the deals. I'm trying counters with the other manager ATM. Thanks for all yours and others advice. Hopefully I'll be able to snap him up!

New one. My Rossi or Paulinho? Rossi is a level 4 concern. Just a shame injuries are hindering his ratings :-(

Neither are great. Both should just about keep their ratings for now but it wouldn't surprise me if they drop in the next year. I'd go for someone better than Paulinho who has struggled to impress for Brazil and Spurs.

I'd take the cash and sell Rossi (if it isn't a gold championship where getting such players is much harder) or go for someone better depending on who's available/what your squad needs.

Neither are great. Both should just about keep their ratings for now but it wouldn't surprise me if they drop in the next year. I'd go for someone better than Paulinho who has struggled to impress for Brazil and Spurs.

I'd take the cash and sell Rossi (if it isn't a gold championship where getting such players is much harder) or go for someone better depending on who's available/what your squad needs.

This deal is in a very competitive world. There isn't much available out there and I have 150m in the Bank so cash isn't as good an option as a p/ex. Thinking of offering my Rossi and Drmic for Schurrle. Would that be a better option?

This deal is in a very competitive world. There isn't much available out there and I have 150m in the Bank so cash isn't as good an option as a p/ex. Thinking of offering my Rossi and Drmic for Schurrle. Would that be a better option?

Definitely a much better option. What position(s) do you think need a bit of work and I will try and suggest some other decent players to go for....

Nasri or Denis Suarez plus 12m?

Quite competitive world. Money can be useful.

Suarez is a good young player with a big future but even so Nasri is class, safe at 92 and the gap is too huge to justify the deal. Nasri is worth much more than that deal so keep him or go for him whichever side of the deal you are.

Nasri or Denis Suarez plus 12m?

Quite competitive world. Money can be useful.

Nasri for me unless 12m can get you top youths or 90+.

New one. My Rossi or Paulinho? Rossi is a level 4 concern. Just a shame injuries are hindering his ratings :-(

Unless he is playing every game to get the concern level down would do the deal. With 150m in the bank last thing you want is a transfer request.

Much prefer the Schürrle deal if that can be done.

Definitely a much better option. What position(s) do you think need a bit of work and I will try and suggest some other decent players to go for....' date='/

Current 1st team:

Hart, Pisczcek, Ramos, Chiellini, Mascherano, Iniesta, Xavi, Alexis, Rooney, Modric, Ronaldo. Playing 541.

Backup: Scuffet, Cillessen, Oblak, Benatia, Lamela, Rakitic, C.Adriano, R.Rodriguez, Aubameyang, Rossi, Immobile. Lots of other decent youth too. Difficult trying to keep everyone happy haha

Nasri for me unless 12m can get you top youths or 90+.

Unless he is playing every game to get the concern level down would do the deal. With 150m in the bank last thing you want is a transfer request.

Much prefer the Schürrle deal if that can be done.

May even get Schurrle for Fekir or Kishna + Rossi. He's actually talking the deal down :-D. That's why I like doing deals with this guy. He's more obsessed with young talent for the future than people who are already there!

Definitely a much better option. What position(s) do you think need a bit of work and I will try and suggest some other decent players to go for....' date='/

Current 1st team:

Hart, Pisczcek, Ramos, Chiellini, Mascherano, Iniesta, Xavi, Alexis, Rooney, Modric, Ronaldo. Playing 541.

Backup: Scuffet, Cillessen, Oblak, Benatia, Lamela, Rakitic, C.Adriano, R.Rodriguez, Aubameyang, Rossi, Immobile. Lots of other decent youth too. Difficult trying to keep everyone happy haha

You don't need any GKs other than Hart and Scuffet. Present and future taken care of. So maybe some extra leverage there for some deals..

Re. possible deals for Rossi...

There's a bit of age in your defence so I might focus there (I'd sell Pisczcek if you can get a good younger RB and definitely Adriano btw) so the likes of Mangala, Azpi, Marquinhos, Boateng, Blind are worth considering if they aren't really optimistic, all could rise.

Laporte, Mendy, Zouma, Ginter, Bernat, Shaw are worth considering in general also for the longer term. I wouldn't rule out a deal involving Rossi for some of these either.

NB: Herrera, Depay, Thauvin, Meyer and Firmino can sometimes go under the radar. So again worth consideration now or in future. Tbh most of the attacking options are obvious and likely to be acquired already and possibly even more unrealistic if Rossi is involved.

May even get Schurrle for Fekir or Kishna + Rossi. He's actually talking the deal down :-D. That's why I like doing deals with this guy. He's more obsessed with young talent for the future than people who are already there!

Looks a promising deal to get Schurrle tbh, even with the young risers to offload Rossi in a deal for Schurrle is good business irregardless. So at the moment it looks a good way to go.

Will Bayern's Rafinha ever rise or has he peaked at 90? Also what about Benatia?

Also can you rate the following German defenders: Geis' date=' Rudiger, Mustafi[/quote']

Rafinha may possibly get to 91 but he's very near his peak now and it's by no means guaranteed as a rotational player at best now and in future. Most South Americans finish their careers at home so he's likely to only have another couple of years at most left at the top.

Benatia is unlikely to rise straight away, he's been used in rotation also to help settle and given the quality in the squad. 92 is fine for now but I'm sure he can rise in future. 93/94 potential with a bit of luck.

Rudiger might get a rise given his international appearances but 88 max.

Mustafi is likely to rise to 88 also possibly an outside chance of 89 due to Valencia form and W/Cup appearances. I doubt Geis will rise yet maybe in 2 or 3 ratings' time.

Thanks. Talent wise out of the 3 who has the most potential?

Mustafi at Valencia is probably the stronger bet right now. Rudiger and Geis need a move and need to settle, play, etc. Mustafi has surpassed more barriers already so he would be my choice as things stand. Rudiger at 21 years of age and being considered for Germany already shows he must have something about him, I'd keep an eye on him still.

You don't need any GKs other than Hart and Scuffet. Present and future taken care of. So maybe some extra leverage there for some deals..

Re. possible deals for Rossi...

There's a bit of age in your defence so I might focus there (I'd sell Pisczcek if you can get a good younger RB and definitely Adriano btw) so the likes of Mangala, Azpi, Marquinhos, Boateng, Blind are worth considering if they aren't really optimistic, all could rise.

Laporte, Mendy, Zouma, Ginter, Bernat, Shaw are worth considering in general also for the longer term. I wouldn't rule out a deal involving Rossi for some of these either.

NB: Herrera, Depay, Thauvin, Meyer and Firmino can sometimes go under the radar. So again worth consideration now or in future. Tbh most of the attacking options are obvious and likely to be acquired already and possibly even more unrealistic if Rossi is involved.

Looks a promising deal to get Schurrle tbh, even with the young risers to offload Rossi in a deal for Schurrle is good business irregardless. So at the moment it looks a good way to go.[/quote']

Thanks for taking the time to give a good response. Schurrle has now completed for Fekir and Rossi. All the players mentioned are taken, however, I could try tempt someone to sell one of those. I was thinking Scuffet was my main backup. I was planning on using one if the other sought after keepers as leverage for an outfield player. Maybe I could try making an offer for one of those mentioned with some of the other options I have. Would you consider Adriano for Laporte if I can get other manager to accept? I like Laporte. How long would it take for those 2 to 'cross paths' with their ratings?