Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks for taking the time to give a good response. Schurrle has now completed for Fekir and Rossi. All the players mentioned are taken' date=' however, I could try tempt someone to sell one of those. I was thinking Scuffet was my main backup. I was planning on using one if the other sought after keepers as leverage for an outfield player. Maybe I could try making an offer for one of those mentioned with some of the other options I have. Would you consider Adriano for Laporte if I can get other manager to accept? I like Laporte. How long would it take for those 2 to 'cross paths' with their ratings?[/quote']

If you can get Laporte + some cash, then do the deal.

Adriano will still be higher rated than laporte for about one more year. The earliest I see their ratings match is when next year's winter review takes place.

please rank these players' date=' who should i get first :

[b']miralem pjanic, alarcon isco, thiago alcantara, aaron ramsey[/b]

many thanks

1. Pjanic

2. Isco

3. Ramsey (Last season has gone to his head.)

4. Thiago

If you can get Laporte + some cash' date=' then do the deal.

Adriano will still be higher rated than laporte for about one more year. The earliest I see their ratings match is when next year's winter review takes place.

1. Pjanic

2. Isco

3. Ramsey (Last season has gone to his head.)

4. Thiago[/quote']

Thanks. Will see what I can negotiate.

Quite a lot of activity on the transfer market here. Got another Dilemma. I have Aubameyang and I've been offered Gervinho and Diagne of Barca. I know Gervinho has been amazing since joining Roma and should be 91 during the next review and I assume possibly 92 by next winter if he continues? I'm a big fan of Auba but is he any better than Gervinho? I don't know much about Diagne to have an opinion of him. Seems a reasonable offer and from a manager that usually makes apalling offers!

Quite a lot of activity on the transfer market here. Got another Dilemma. I have Aubameyang and I've been offered Gervinho and Diagne of Barca. I know Gervinho has been amazing since joining Roma and should be 91 during the next review and I assume possibly 92 by next winter if he continues? I'm a big fan of Auba but is he any better than Gervinho? I don't know much about Diagne to have an opinion of him. Seems a reasonable offer and from a manager that usually makes apalling offers!

I will do it.

Thanks for taking the time to give a good response. Schurrle has now completed for Fekir and Rossi. All the players mentioned are taken' date=' however, I could try tempt someone to sell one of those. I was thinking Scuffet was my main backup. I was planning on using one if the other sought after keepers as leverage for an outfield player. Maybe I could try making an offer for one of those mentioned with some of the other options I have. Would you consider Adriano for Laporte if I can get other manager to accept? I like Laporte. How long would it take for those 2 to 'cross paths' with their ratings?[/quote']

I expect Laporte to be 89 in one or two ratings and Adriano dropped to 90 by then. One rating is not enough to stop such a deal so I'd go for asap so the offer looks better. I would still do it even if it was just a straight swap.

It's worth it for Diagne who is a good prospect. Although it's worth remembering you do have Rodriguez but that would be two good young LBs for, as stated before, an aging defence. Gervinho might get to 91 but don't expect much more. Roma aren't exactly tearing up Serie A and he needs to perform much better for 92. This isn't quite as cut and dry as I prefer Aubameyang but the LB just about makes it acceptable.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

L.Gustavo + R.Rodriguez or Chicharito + Khedira?

When you are looking short-term' date=' I'd saying the latter duo Chicharito and Khedira.

However, in the future, Ricardo Rodriguez will continue to mature and develop and become one of the top full-backs, and if you are thinking that way (2+ years), then I'd say the former duo is the better option

neymar or costa??? who would you pick?

Short-term, Diego Costa. He's been in formidable form since joining Chelsea.

Long-term, Neymar. Having such talent in your team beside you will only benefit his future growth into a better player

Cazorla or Draxler?

Definitely Draxler' date=' he's on the rise, while Cazorla, he's on the drop[/font']

I expect Laporte to be 89 in one or two ratings and Adriano dropped to 90 by then. One rating is not enough to stop such a deal so I'd go for asap so the offer looks better. I would still do it even if it was just a straight swap.

It's worth it for Diagne who is a good prospect. Although it's worth remembering you do have Rodriguez but that would be two good young LBs for' date=' as stated before, an aging defence. Gervinho might get to 91 but don't expect much more. Roma aren't exactly tearing up Serie A and he needs to perform much better for 92. This isn't quite as cut and dry as I prefer Aubameyang but the LB just about makes it acceptable.[/quote']

Thanks. I do have some other decent defensive prospects in my squad, but they are further away from being any use at the minute (Tah, Sarr, Blackett, Korb, Kempf, Abner, Rugani) Most of these were bought with the ageing defence in mind and maybe to use as p/ex in a game world where cash isn't a commodity. Would this still make it worth accepting? I hear good things about Tah in particular

I have the option of the following: Juan Jesus' date=' Laporte, Marquinhos, Rudiger, Umtiti. Can you rate them 1-5?[/quote']

1) Marquinhos - He's comfortably listed in the top 5 prospects in world football on many sites, let alone defence. Undoubtedly number 1. He's playing at a big club already in PSG, been strongly linked to Barca and is undoubtedly going to be a mainstay with Brazil, just requires time. His £30mil price tag should signal a lot also.

2) Laporte - Another who has been strongly linked with a big Spanish team and was a big part of getting Bilbao into Champs Lg. Unlike Marquinhos however he will require a move if he's to rise beyond 90 but surely a matter of time. Established himself ahead of players which have made Spanish squad recently although likely to represent France himself.

3) Rudiger - I feel he's getting a bit over-hyped due to featuring for Germany recently, it has to be remembered that they are without a few defenders atm. Nonetheless no mean feat to be making the team at only 21yrs old. He's slightly behind the previous two in his development hence why he's third (they have been featuring at a higher standard for slightly longer from an earlier age, domestically and in Europe)

4) Now it's more up for debate. I'd go for Umiti due to age and the likelihood of him getting a move which could really propel him in SM terms.

5) Juan is unlikely to move now so Inter is already his 'big move', as the team's still struggling I think his rating will also. Time is more on Umiti's side and worth a gamble due this.

Thanks. I do have some other decent defensive prospects in my squad' date=' but they are further away from being any use at the minute (Tah, Sarr, Blackett, Korb, Kempf, Abner, Rugani) Most of these were bought with the ageing defence in mind and maybe to use as p/ex in a game world where cash isn't a commodity. Would this still make it worth accepting? I hear good things about Tah in particular[/quote']

Yeh just about, I would personally look at another prospect rather than Gervinho but don't worry about Diagne that's the only thing which makes me consider the deal. At least all your eggs aren't in one basket with Rodriguez either. Yeh keep hold of the youngsters. Christensen of Chelsea, Lucas Sivla Sao Paulo, Jedvaj, Vezo, Riedeweld and Rekik spring to mind also.