• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

New one. My Rossi or Paulinho? Rossi is a level 4 concern. Just a shame injuries are hindering his ratings :-(

i will take rossi' date=' paulinho is a lil bit overrated,

he doesnt perform well recently,

rossi is world class, just injury prevented his career

Nasri or Denis Suarez plus 12m?

Quite competitive world. Money can be useful.

if nasri is starting, then get him, but if 12m could buy someone like james, rakitic, then get the cash

Will Bayern's Rafinha ever rise or has he peaked at 90? Also what about Benatia?

Also can you rate the following German defenders: Geis' date=' Rudiger, Mustafi[/quote']

i think he could rise to 91 at max, while bayern doesnt have so much option in RB, pep often play lahm in DM, u should keep him

benatia could rise to 93/94, but no atm, he still need to adapt, boateng is playing better than him atm

Cazorla or Draxler?

draxler' date=' cazorla on the way of 91

Quite a lot of activity on the transfer market here. Got another Dilemma. I have Aubameyang and I've been offered Gervinho and Diagne of Barca. I know Gervinho has been amazing since joining Roma and should be 91 during the next review and I assume possibly 92 by next winter if he continues? I'm a big fan of Auba but is he any better than Gervinho? I don't know much about Diagne to have an opinion of him. Seems a reasonable offer and from a manager that usually makes apalling offers!

really tough one,

i will take gervinho, as dortmund(sadly) didnt perform well this season,

but i think both(gervinho and aube) will get their 91 this winter

Imbula or Santos Fred from Shaktar?

imbula

neymar or costa??? who would you pick?

short term/long term : Junior Neymar!

he could rise to 94 just at the age of 22/23' date=' and could rise to 95/96 in the future

while costa max i think is only 95

L.Gustavo + R.Rodriguez or Chicharito + Khedira?

gustavo + ricardo,

ricardo is really a beast, he is a bit under-rated, i myself think he could hit at least 92 in the future

I have the option of the following: Juan Jesus' date=' Laporte, Marquinhos, Rudiger, Umtiti. Can you rate them 1-5?[/quote']

marquinhos >> laporte > rudriger >> juan jesus > umtiti

please rank these players' date=' who should i get first :

[b']miralem pjanic, alarcon isco, thiago alcantara, aaron ramsey[/b]

many thanks

1. Isco

2. Pjanic

3. Ramsey

4. Thiago

Cazorla or Draxler?

Draxler.

Quite a lot of activity on the transfer market here. Got another Dilemma. I have Aubameyang and I've been offered Gervinho and Diagne of Barca. I know Gervinho has been amazing since joining Roma and should be 91 during the next review and I assume possibly 92 by next winter if he continues? I'm a big fan of Auba but is he any better than Gervinho? I don't know much about Diagne to have an opinion of him. Seems a reasonable offer and from a manager that usually makes apalling offers!

Get Gervinho and Diagne.

Imbula.

Neymar.

Gustavo and Rodriguez.

I have the option of the following: Juan Jesus' date=' Laporte, Marquinhos, Rudiger, Umtiti. Can you rate them 1-5?[/quote']

1. Laporte

2. Marquinhos

3. Jesus

4. Rudiger

5. Umtiti

Rank these player:

Camacho - Behrami - Ganso - Defour - Mavuba

1. Mavuba

2. Camacho

3. Defour

4. Behrami

5. Ganso

Jorge Koke or Paul Pogba?

Memphis Depay or Kevin Volland?

Willian or Schurrle?

Robben or Ribery?

Pogba.

Depay.

Schurrle.

Ribery.

Oh and one more I missed out

Branislav Ivanovic or Diego Godin or Sergio Busquets.

Ivanovic would be 2/3rds the price of Godin and Busquets would be 1.6 times the cost of Godin

Busquets.

Ivanovic would be 2/3rds the price of Godin and Busquets would be 1.6 times the cost of Godin

Busquets IMO:)

Willian or Schurrle?

Robben or Ribery?

Koke for me ATM

Depay just for me

Schurrle again just for me

Robben :)

Rank these player:

Camacho - Behrami - Ganso - Defour - Mavuba

Behrami' date=' Mavuba, Camacho, Defour, Ganso for me :D

I have the option of the following: Juan Jesus, Laporte, Marquinhos, Rudiger, Umtiti. Can you rate them 1-5?

Rudiger, Laporte, Marquinhos, Jesus, Umtiti personally :)

Chicharito and Khedira definetly for me :)

Probably just Neymar despite Costas form :D

Go Imbula :)

Willian or Schurrle?

Robben or Ribery?

1st one is funny' date=' Koke easily :)

2nd is the hardest, I would go for Memphis

3 IMO Schurrle, always impacting Chelsea`s game

4 Robben

In terms of SM

1.Busquets

2.Godin

3.Ivanovic

Imbula

Neymar

L.Gustavo + R.Rodriguez

1)Marquinhos 2)Laporte 3)Umtiti 4)Rudiger 5)Juan Jesus

Rank these player:

Camacho - - Ganso - Defour - Mavuba

1)Behrami 2)Defour 3)Camacho 4)Ganso 5)Mavuba

Willian or Schurrle?

Robben or Ribery?

Paul Pogba (but maybe Koke will become better player :) )

Memphis Depay he is amazing!!!

Willian for me

Ribery

Sergio Busquets

Will Hughes or goretzka? Long term.

goretzka by miles :D

Adriano (barcelona) could drop in the next changes?

Oh' date=' one more: Caravajal could rise this winter?

Thanks![/quote']

Yes to both, possibly. I would certainly sell Adriano now whilst his stock is higher at 91, he does not deserve to be rated so high. Carvajal is likely to need to wait a bit longer for a rise as he's in and out of the team but quality young full backs are rare, I'll go out on a limb and say he is the best young RB talent in the game. No better platform than Real to raise, just see Marcelo's over-rating.

Yes to both' date=' possibly. I would certainly sell Adriano now whilst his stock is higher at 91, he does not deserve to be rated so high. Carvajal is likely to need to wait a bit longer for a rise as he's in and out of the team but quality young full backs are rare, I'll go out on a limb and say he is the best young RB talent in the game. No better platform than Real to raise, just see Marcelo's over-rating.[/quote']

And what about sagna? can he keep his 91 for one more evaluation?

I know that both are great players but i want opinions from the experts :D:D. For long term (i mean more than two-three years) who is better AGUERO or MULLER???? :confused:

No doubt Aguero is more talented and could/should rise to 95 in a review or two. Muller is less likely to rise but obviously has the edge in other factors such as international team, domestic team and versatility. His success collectively should not be dismissed. City are a fair bit off of Bayern's quality for sure. All of this is considered during reviews.

The main reason I would opt for Muller however is the fact that South Americans do tend to return home when they hit their 30s to finish their career. European players certainly seem to have a longer shelf-life when it comes to SM ratings so I personally would take a hit in rating point now as in the future the hit could be much greater.

So Muller comfortably for me but you can't go too wrong with either.

I don't expect Sagna to drop this review or next tbh despite being rotational/back-up but again I would look to 'upgrade' as he won't be safe forever. 6-8 months time I expect him to be in danger unless he somehow displaces Zabaleta (very unlikely)

I don't expect Sagna to drop this review or next tbh despite being rotational/back-up but again I would look to 'upgrade' as he won't be safe forever. 6-8 months time I expect him to be in danger unless he somehow displaces Zabaleta (very unlikely)

Thanks mate! Any more opinions?

Adriano (barcelona) could drop in the next changes?

Oh' date=' one more: Caravajal could rise this winter?

Thanks![/quote']

Thanks mate! Any more opinions?

I think Adriano can drop -1 in the next change. Sagna will keep his rating till the end of the season but if he is not a starter (as i think he will not) maybe he drop -1

Carvajal on the other hand will rise but i don't think this will happen before the end of the season