Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Robben or Cavani

Berahinho or Barbosa Gabriel

Kramer or Rode

My opinion in bold

Volland and Perisic/Indi or my Gundogan? If the duo' date=' which one of Indi/Perisic?

I could use the depth, but not on the expence of a bad deal.[/quote']

Volland & Indi is a great young packet, I'll go for it, for sure B)

Robben or Cavani?

Berahinho or Barbosa Gabriel?

Kramer or Rode?

Robben but such a close call. As South Amerivans seem to return home for their final years I think age is less of a factor, so Robben being the better player slightly on SM edges it.

Gabriel, big young talent. I'm sure he has a pre-contract agreement with Barca already. The only real youngster who can claim to be on a similar path to Neymar. For such a low value easy gamble.

Kramer, already in Germany squads, getting more league minutes also.

Fabregas or David Silva + Halilovic + 15M?

There's so many AMs I'm inclined to go for Cesc unless you're stronger in Cm for some reason, i.e. more Kroos' Di Maria's, Koke's in your squad as apposed to Bale's, Gotze's, Neymar's, Muller's, Reus', etc.

Neither side is a bad deal so depends if you need the AM or CM more (it's usually always CM with me)

Rabiot or Barkley?

Will they have similar peaks?

Thanks in advance! :)

Barkley.

Cabaye or Thiago?

Thiago.

ruben neves (porto) + moussa dembele (fulham) +10m for balotelli

i have mario but he doesnt play

Ruben Neves + Moussa Dembele + 10M.

Howedes + Hummels or Ramos?

Howedes and Hummels.

Javi Martinez + Dzeko or Muller?

Muller.

Robben or Cavani?

Kramer or Rode?

Robben.

Gabigol.

Kramer.

Volland and Perisic/Indi or my Gundogan? If the duo' date=' which one of Indi/Perisic?

Volland + Perisic.

Oh and also in the immediate term' date=' Luiz Adriano or Kevin Volland?[/quote']

Volland.

Silva and Halilovic + plus cash.

Can you rank these?

Tello

Isco

Sturridge

Thiago

Wilshere

Ramsey

James Rodriguez

Coutinho

J-Rod (92 soon, sky's the limit if he fulfills his potential, definitely a class above anyone else on this list) ST 92 LT 94+

Thiago (wait for his return, he has the potential to be one of the best CMs in the world. I expect many people to rank him lowly because he's been out of the game injured, don't let this mislead you. With Kroos gone, Schweinsteiger, Xabi and LAhm aging he has the ability to nail down that role in the long-term) ST 91 LT 93+

Isco (If he started to feature more regularly for Real rather than fit and starts he could become another top player. Needs more games or a move though to rise) ST 91 LT 92/93 atm

Ramsey (debatably in a better position than Isco currently but I think the Spaniard has the greater potential. He doesn't totally convince me from the many games I've seen, seemed to improve a lot last season but hasn't kicked on this) ST 92 LT 92/93 Sure he will not go higher than this.

Sturridge Going to hit 92 soon but doubt whether he will peak much beyond this.

Wilshere (as I have a lot of strikers I would prefer Wilshere over Sturridge but ignoring squad context Sturridge deserves to be ahead with a real hope of 92 soon. Wilshere may never rise again or he could possibly be 93. He's the most up and down one in the list. By far and away bigger gamble than those above. I try to offer sensible, practical advice hence why he's so low but he could out do some of the above as he has the ability, depends how much of a risky strategy you're prepared to deploy. It may or may not pay off with him)

Coutinho ST 90/91 LT 92 doubt he will go beyond this. Doesn't seem to have enough 'weapons'

Tello ST 89, going to struggle in Portugal, much weaker league than the rest and a long way away from the 91/92s in this list.

J-Rod (92 soon' date=' sky's the limit if he fulfills his potential, definitely a class above anyone else on this list) ST 92 LT 94+

Thiago (wait for his return, he has the potential to be one of the best CMs in the world. I expect many people to rank him lowly because he's been out of the game injured, don't let this mislead you. With Kroos gone, Schweinsteiger, Xabi and LAhm aging he has the ability to nail down that role in the long-term) ST 91 LT 93+

Isco (If he started to feature more regularly for Real rather than fit and starts he could become another top player. Needs more games or a move though to rise) ST 91 LT 92/93 atm

Ramsey (debatably in a better position than Isco currently but I think the Spaniard has the greater potential. He doesn't totally convince me from the many games I've seen, seemed to improve a lot last season but hasn't kicked on this) ST 92 LT 92/93 Sure he will not go higher than this.

Sturridge Going to hit 92 soon but doubt whether he will peak much beyond this.

Wilshere (as I have a lot of strikers I would prefer Wilshere over Sturridge but ignoring squad context Sturridge deserves to be ahead with a real hope of 92 soon. Wilshere may never rise again or he could possibly be 93. He's the most up and down one in the list. By far and away bigger gamble than those above. I try to offer sensible, practical advice hence why he's so low but he could out do some of the above as he has the ability, depends how much of a risky strategy you're prepared to deploy. It may or may not pay off with him)

Coutinho ST 90/91 LT 92 doubt he will go beyond this. Doesn't seem to have enough 'weapons'

Tello ST 89, going to struggle in Portugal, much weaker league than the rest and a long way away from the 91/92s in this list.[/quote']

Thanks! Really helpful analysis of all of them :)

Sorta surprised by the response on Volland or Luis Adriano over the short term. I know Volland wins long term but was expecting it to be more mixed with Adriano's Champions League form and Juve links.

And also another one:

Kramer or Barkley?

I think Shaktar was already done and Luiz Adriano stalled at 89, meanwhile Hoffe is flying high this season, with Volland putting there some great performances so maybe he can get CL next season (hopefully at some bigger team) :)

Sorta surprised by the response on Volland or Luis Adriano over the short term. I know Volland wins long term but was expecting it to be more mixed with Adriano's Champions League form and Juve links.

And also another one:

Kramer or Barkley?

Barkley.

Can you rank these?

Tello

Isco

Sturridge

Thiago

Wilshere

Ramsey

James Rodriguez

Coutinho

1. James Rodriguez

2. Isco

3. Thiago

4. Ramsey

5. Coutinho

6. Sturridge

7. Wilshere

8. Tello

Carroll' date='Ulloa or Szalai?[/quote']

Szalai.

Rank these? Many thanks.

FORSTER' date=' Fraser

JANUZAJ, Adnan

TOWNSEND, Andros

PERUZZI, Gino

HAZARD, Thorgan

ZAHA, Wilfried

ORIGI, Divock

CABALLERO, Mauro

Obsiously Januzaj is a potential 91+ tho lol[/quote']

1. T. Hazard

2. Januzaj

3. Origi

4. Forster

5. Zaha

6. Townsend

7. Peruzzi

8. Caballero

Rank these? Many thanks.

FORSTER' date=' Fraser

JANUZAJ, Adnan

TOWNSEND, Andros

PERUZZI, Gino

HAZARD, Thorgan

ZAHA, Wilfried

ORIGI, Divock

CABALLERO, Mauro

Obsiously Januzaj is a potential 91+ tho lol[/quote']

1)Januzaj as you alluded to for obvious reasons

2) Origi only other one proven at international level as well as a high domestic level and due a good move to Liverpool which will be an even better platform to rise

These are the only two I'd undoubtedly keep in any squad the rest are expendable...

3) Probably Hazard, still young enough to rise in the long-term but not proven at a decent level (only had a run of games in Belgium for a poor team) and struggling for minutes on loan to Gladbach and won't rise anytime soon. Doubt very much whether he will make it at Chelsea

3) Forster decent keeper but unlikely to ever be beyond 90. Lack of young GKs help his position here

4) Townsend, same as Forster in terms of 90 ceiling (if lucky) many more better wingers out there though and struggling for game time

5) Caballero least he has time on his side not made the break-through at Porto and no chance to rise soon which is why some of the 87s/88s are higher

6) Zaha struggling at Palace after the same story at Cardiff fast running out of time to fulfill his potential. Same old story for another young English talent.

7) Peruzzi, going to struggle to do much or rise at Catania

It's tough trying to compare such different players in terms of ages, development and position. So the ranking order can easily be debated. I think my notes are a far better lead to use, I wouldn't worry about ranking them. If the league is not competitive I would only keep the first two. The rest is heavily dependent on what kind of league we are talking about and most importantly squad needs.

1)Januzaj as you alluded to for obvious reasons

2) Origi only other one proven at international level as well as a high domestic level and due a good move to Liverpool which will be an even better platform to rise

These are the only two I'd undoubtedly keep in any squad the rest are expendable...

3) Probably Hazard' date=' still young enough to rise in the long-term but not proven at a decent level (only had a run of games in Belgium for a poor team) and struggling for minutes on loan to Gladbach and won't rise anytime soon. Doubt very much whether he will make it at Chelsea

3) Forster decent keeper but unlikely to ever be beyond 90. Lack of young GKs help his position here

4) Townsend, same as Forster in terms of 90 ceiling (if lucky) many more better wingers out there though and struggling for game time

5) Caballero least he has time on his side not made the break-through at Porto and no chance to rise soon which is why some of the 87s/88s are higher

6) Zaha struggling at Palace after the same story at Cardiff fast running out of time to fulfill his potential. Same old story for another young English talent.

7) Peruzzi, going to struggle to do much or rise at Catania

It's tough trying to compare such different players in terms of ages, development and position. So the ranking order can easily be debated. I think my notes are a far better lead to use, I wouldn't worry about ranking them. If the league is not competitive I would only keep the first two. The rest is heavily dependent on what kind of league we are talking about and most importantly squad needs.[/quote']

I forgot to add Berrardi in there, which rank would Berrardi could be in?

Which rank would Berrardi in?

2nd or 3rd. Not proven at a top club like Januzaj at Utd but performing very well at a high standard in Serie A, especially last season. Origi's w/cup and international pedigree might give him a very slight edge but there's no doubt I would not sell any of these three.

Javi Martinez + Dzeko or Muller?

If you need depth take the duo or else Muller

Robben or Cavani?

Kramer or Rode?

1)Cavani 2)Barbosa Gabriel 3)Rode

Volland---Indi cause they are two youngs with future.

Oh and also in the immediate term' date=' Luiz Adriano or Kevin Volland?[/quote']

For now L.Adriano but for long term i think Volland can be better

David Silva + Halilovic + 15M

And also another one:

Kramer or Barkley?

Barkley.

Gotrze or Reus or Muller or Vidal

*)Reus *)Muller *)Vidal *)Gotze

Put numbers as you like cause anyone are grate and you cant go wrong. I think you must consider the position that your team is weaker before you choose.