lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Dzeko or Milner + Tadic?

Dzeko.

Tadic has done well for Southampton and likely to get 90, personally think Milner is very over rated and cant ever see him getting above 90. When Dzeko plays hes good and always scores 15+ goals a season so his rating is very safe. Can get a much better deal imo.

Suarez or RVP + Na$ri?

Benatia or Bonucci?

Luiz Adriano or Michu?

Also Ocampos a future 90 player? (In the long long term)

Suarez

Benatia

I would have taken Michu, but he isn't playing much atm, so it will be Adriano.

Yes Ocampos would be a 90 players, perhaps 91.

Hi, what do you think about swapping MY Kompany for Hazard and MY Ozil for Alaba? Long term. My other defenders are Silva, Ramos, Varane, Marquinhos and Lahm. My other wingers are Bale, Di Maria and Maher.:rolleyes:

Suarez or RVP + Na$ri?

Benatia or Bonucci?

Luiz Adriano or Michu?

Also Ocampos a future 90 player? (In the long long term)

Suarez

Benatia

Luiz Adriano

Yes' date=' if he will continue like last season.

Tricky one here for me...

Ramsey

or

Herrera (United) + Stones (everton)

Cheers

I would get the duo, IMO.

Hi' date=' what do you think about swapping MY Kompany for Hazard and MY Ozil for Alaba? Long term. My other defenders are Silva, Ramos, Varane, Marquinhos and Lahm. My other wingers are Bale, Di Maria and Maher.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Hmmm...interesting deal, I would stick with Kompany because there aren`t many good defenders in the game. And Alaba.

Jack Wilshere for Isco?

Lol! Isco any day!

Talisca & 8m for my Sterling? :confused:

Really tempted with how good the Brazilian looks but need other opinions first! Could use the cash to buy Nainggolan at an unmanaged side. Thanks.

Sterling for me. Try to buy Nainggolan either way.

Hi' date=' what do you think about swapping MY Kompany for Hazard and MY Ozil for Alaba? Long term. My other defenders are Silva, Ramos, Varane, Marquinhos and Lahm. My other wingers are Bale, Di Maria and Maher.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Get Hazard and Alaba.

Tricky one here for me...

Ramsey

or

Herrera (United) + Stones (everton)

Cheers

Go for the Duo even though they are injured currently. Ramsey has started to think himself as Lampard even though he plays a completely different role.

David Lopez or Boetius?

David Lopez. I believe he can cement his place in the starting 11.

BIG BIG problem' date=' probably big enough for its own thread but never mind.

Heres the situation, its day 1 of a new english championship, so im loaded with cash and players, but heres the catch, i want giovani, bojan and messi, but all 3 have transfer bids on them, i can only compete for one of them a day, so who should i bid for????

:confused::mad:

Bojan?

Giovani?

Messi?

:([/quote']

Go for Messi mate. Will be the best in the world one day.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would go for Hazard and Alaba, personally.

Dzeko or Milner + Tadic?

Edin Dzeko' date=' imo.

David Lopez or Boetius?

David Lopez.

Falcao £43m or Toure £50m?

Who's better and why' date=' cash is important.[/quote']

In terms of consistency when fit there is not a lot to choose between them so I have to base it on there respective clubs and with Man United being in a state of transition then the better buy for the here and now would be Toure.

However, I really like Falcao and his record is there for all to see so my personal preference is Falcao.

Falcao £43m or Toure £50m?

Who's better and why' date=' cash is important.[/quote']

I'll caption this for you and myself, ha. Because on the face of it, it's a tough one.

Falcao is 29 next year at a struggling club with undeniable injury problems. Toure is 32 next year at a better club but there's question marks over his future, attitude and form (Barkley linked as possible successor) Both are somewhat risky (although I'd be surprised if Falcao dropped, a drop is out of the question for Toure atm)

Unless either would significantly improve a prospective area of your team, I personally would go with the younger option who the majority of the time will 'out-last' the other. The fact you say money is important I guess being 7mil cheaper shouldn't be sniffed at either.

I look at my teams also and although I've sold Falcao off in some I had retained him longer than Yaya who was sold a while ago. So Falcao for me.

Any one got any help?

Ruben Neves is a big prospect but the others are going to take much longer to come to the fore, if at all. I would look for someone other than those mentioned if possible as Origi will likely be 89 next season after form with Lille, Belgium caps and the Liverpool move. If not I'd keep the Belgium international for those reasons. He's a decent prospect in his own right.