• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neymar or Varane + Mata?

I'll go for Neymar' date=' I think he has the long term ability to reach 95-97...

however, Varane is also a good player that I see reaching 92+ should he have the opportunity to get more first team action, while Mata I think will not reach 94 ever in my opinion at the moment because of the lack of action he gets for Manchester United, although when he has the chance, he can make it count.

Are these players worth buying or not?

John Stones

Marcos Rojo

Winston Reid

Dusan Tadic

John Stones - a very good young player, it's very unfortunate that he has suffered the injury he got as Roberto Martinez had nicely incorporated him into the first team and a rise would be most likely in the cards by the end of the season; however, I think he will bounce back and should form the backbone of England's defence in the near future. Buy

Marcos Rojo - another player who has suffered an unfortunate injury; so far, I don't really he has adapted brilliantly yet at Old Trafford but he certainly has the ability to prove his worth to LvG - but you could say that this is a risk as you don't know how Rojo will recover, he could end up playing like how he did for Argentina in the World Cup, or he could turn into the Argentine Smalling (or Evans).... If you are going for a near riser, then Don't Buy, but if you want to take a risk and be content with a min. 88 player, then Buy

Winston Reid - coverage of the Premier League here is almost minimal so I'll pass on him. Look on websites (Sqwuaka, WhoScored, Transfermarkt, SoccerWay, etc.) that provide info on the player and judge for yourself.

Dusan Tadic - Definite Buy. He has been crucial to Southampton's surprise start (again!) this season, evident by his amazing performance against Sunderland where he provided 3 assists, and also scored a goal. He has the ability to reach 90 within the end of the season if he continues on his form much like how the rest of Southampton's squad will have good chances of rises too if they can continue this up.

Please rank them (long term):

- Harry Kane

- Nick Powell

- Ravel Morrison

- Stefano Okaka

- Wilfried Zaha

Thank You ;)

Kane

Powell

Okaka

Zaha

Morrison

Kane is proving to be the best of the bunch so far but Powell has all the talent to surpass him' date=' I watched him for Crewe many times and he was sensational. Just depends if he can do it at a higher level, he has shown glimpses of it for Utd and Wigan.

Okaka is the next best, earning a call up to the Italian first team due to his performances so far for Sampdoria and scoring on his debut.

Zaha is over rated and I don't see him ever being more than an ok EPL player. Morrison has talent, more than Zaha, however his attitude is awful and that will let him down in the end. Morrison is like the new Pennant.

yeah thats worth your time , Benteke has lost it

He's been injured, how the hell has he lost it?!

Kane

Powell

Okaka

Zaha

Morrison

Kane is proving to be the best of the bunch so far but Powell has all the talent to surpass him' date=' I watched him for Crewe many times and he was sensational. Just depends if he can do it at a higher level, he has shown glimpses of it for Utd and Wigan.

Okaka is the next best, earning a call up to the Italian first team due to his performances so far for Sampdoria and scoring on his debut.

Zaha is over rated and I don't see him ever being more than an ok EPL player. Morrison has talent, more than Zaha, however his attitude is awful and that will let him down in the end. Morrison is like the new Pennant.

He's been injured, how the hell has he lost it?![/quote']

Benteke had such a bad time over the last 18months or so. Dont blame injury on that

Benteke had such a bad time over the last 18months or so. Dont blame injury on that

The fact he has been out for 7-8 months kinda does play a part in your supposed 18 months of bad form. In that 18 months he has played something like 30 games for Villa with 14 goals, nearly a goal every other game. Not bad for a team bottom half team!

Saying he has "lost it" is ridiculous!

The fact he has been out for 7-8 months kinda does play a part in your supposed 18 months of bad form. In that 18 months he has played something like 30 games for Villa with 14 goals' date=' nearly a goal every other game. Not bad for a team bottom half team!

Saying he has "lost it" is ridiculous![/quote']

well he isnt making any difference , came in for four games and Villa didnt score one. Last season he had two 3-4 game period where he scored and for the rest of the 30 odd games he didnt. Constant injuries and failing to produce internationally. he hasnt shown hes qualities in a long time

well he isnt making any difference ' date=' came in for four games and Villa didnt score one. Last season he had two 3-4 game period where he scored and for the rest of the 30 odd games he didnt. Constant injuries and failing to produce internationally. he hasnt shown hes qualities in a long time[/quote']

He has just come back from 7-8 months out injured, not too mention how poor Villa have been on as a whole team lately. Benteke isn't Messi, he isn't going to tale the ball from the half way line and dribble past the opposition only to bang it into the back of the net! He needs half decent service first before he can start scoring, he has played well though considering he has only had 4 games after 7-8 months out.

You have completely wrote him off for no good reason. If after 18/24 months of playing constantly with poor performances and no goals then yes by all means question his ability. To do it just because you haven't seen his name on a score sheet this year without looking into why is wrong.

People on this forum are so quick to write players off and give bad advice such as "he has lost it" after very little time. Even more so when a player passes the youth squad age of 21, he is past it if he hasn't made it into a superstar by that age!

If you could rank these players and why with potential it would be great , can only get one of these boys.

Morata , Koulibaly , Quintero and Mustafi. I have cover already in all positions and they would be going on loan and going for a future buy.

Thanks in advance

If you could rank these players and why with potential it would be great ' date=' can only get one of these boys.

Morata , Koulibaly , Quintero and Mustafi. I have cover already in all positions and they would be going on loan and going for a future buy.

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Morata - i truly think he can cut the grade

Koulibaly - already establishing himself

Mustafi - who knows how he could end up but Germany has faith in him and he has shown glimpses

Quintero - solid.

Should I do this Cesar Azpilicueta + 10Mil for Philipp Lahm

Yeah, I think thats a steal (If your getting Lahm).

Azpi is a fantastic player and nailed on for a +1. But Lahm is still the best fullback in the world. Even though hes just injured he is in no danger of dropping for a few years. The fact he can also play CM on this game is another huge advantage to get him.

How about these players who are available in the gameworld that i'm currently in:

Andrej Kramaric

Jay Rodriguez

Asmir Begovic (Using as swap for Vorm)

Santos Ramires (p/e for Eriksen)

Thomas Didillon

Have bids in for:

Insigne and Pastore?

Anyone else worth signing that you guys know of?

I've got a fairly new Tottenham squad at my disposal.

How about these players who are available in the gameworld that i'm currently in:

Andrej Kramaric

Jay Rodriguez

Thomas Didillon

Have bids in for:

Insigne and Pastore?

I've watched 2 Rejika matches this season (against Feyenoord). Kramaric scored 2 goals..........a VERY good striker.

He's linked to Serie A and Bundesliga clubs. I would sign him ( I already did btw :) )

Should I do this Cesar Azpilicueta + 10Mil for Philipp Lahm

get Lahm' date=' in a league of his own

My Benteke for A.Dominguez + Marcos Alonso?

depends on your side. Bentekes only chance for a big rating is a big team coming, and atm i dont think they are chasing him as he has been quiet due to injuries. id lean towards the duo

Andrej Kramaric

Jay Rodriguez

Thomas Didillon

Have bids in for:

Insigne and Pastore?

dont do the eriksen deal imo. The GK deal is a good one for you. Jay-rod might get frozen out of soton they way they are playing without him, id hold off just yet.

Kroos or Thiago Alcantara + Draxler

I would go with Kroos.

Im a really big fan of Alcantara, but the lad is as unlucky as Badstuber injury wise.

After recovering from his first ACL injury, he broke it a second time in training, i do hope the best for him, but right know i wouldnt risk buying him unless i could get him for a bargain.

Draxler is good, but i dont think he has the potential to match Krooses rating