Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm curious' date=' why keep Oscar?[/quote']

As mentioned he is younger than Schwini, but for him to ever get 95 he will need to be really special and/or to win the CL, which is possible.

However, if you need an immediate fix, the German will not be a bad choice.

Oscar is very underrated in what he does for Chelsea. Hes the perfect CAM. Tracks back well ' date=' scored and plays the pass. Link up play is beautiful , hes young and going up. Bastian is only going down now[/quote']
As mentioned he is younger than Schwini' date=' but for him to ever get 95 he will need to be really special and/or to win the CL, which is possible.

However, if you need an immediate fix, the German will not be a bad choice.[/quote']

I agree with both of you. I do see Oscar doing very well ratings wise in the future.

But why is Schweini going down? Is he no longer being picked or is he no longer that good?

I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just wondering why he's not so popular anymore.

I agree with both of you. I do see Oscar doing very well ratings wise in the future.

But why is Schweini going down? Is he no longer being picked or is he no longer that good?

I'm not trying to start an argument' date=' I'm just wondering why he's not so popular anymore.[/quote']

He had a long injury since the world cup(?) and reports say he should be returning this weekend or so. Plus Bastian has peaked and is unlikely to rise, but he will hold on to his 95 for at least another season or two should he play apart in Bayern's and Germany's matches and win some trophies. I didn't say he is going down.

In the short term I will pick Schwini, in the long run Oscar.

Should I sell Cahill for Griezmann & Boschilia?

Griezmann is a lot younger whilst Boschillia is a decent talent also. I would definitely opt for this side of the deal unless I was really desperate in terms of lack of defenders. Gahill has 92 in him but Griezmann also has a rise or two left. So age is king here.

My Borja Valero for Enzo Perez :confused:

Due to the fact Perez is closer to his national team and at Benfica more regularly plays at a high European standard I'd go with him' date=' he's much more stable than Valero at Fiorentina who is more vulnerable to drop given their inconsistent form this season and previously. Perez is also more versatile but there's not a lot in it.

My Per Mertesacker for Daryl Janmaat?

Mertesacker is stable for now and Janmaat is going to struggle to rise a whole lot at Newcastle. Unless Mertesacker is surplus and you're desperate for an RB I'd stick with the Arsenal guy or look for a better deal elsewhere.

should i sell oscar for 10m + 2 from lukaku' date=' el shaarawy, danilo(porto)[/quote']
what about 2 of them 3 and 18m?

for 25m i can buy mata?

If depth is a problem or the extra players would really help out your squad El Shaarawy, Danilo and Mata for Oscar is a good deal (give or take the extra 7mil you'd need to make up the surplus for Mata) I like Oscar a lot and he's clearly in a different bracket to the other players so if depth is no problem I can understand keeping him but on the face of it you'd be getting good value (I may change my mind if I found out you already have great RBs, AMs & STs though)

Btw I chose Danilo because young full-backs are rare and he's on the brink of the international team so has a good future whilst I find Lukaku a bit one dimensional and limited and I think his SM rating future will reflect this. El Sharaawy although more inconsistent and troubled by injury I believe has more natural talent, he is a risk though.

So if you need depth, it's decent.

should i sell oscar for 10m + 2 from lukaku' date=' el shaarawy, danilo(porto)[/quote']

Oscar, of course.

My Per Mertesacker for Daryl Janmaat?

Keep Mertesacker.

Varane or Matic? Position doesn't matter.

Varane' date=' for me.

My Borja Valero for Enzo Perez :confused:

I prefer Perez, too.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who would you choose in terms of potential ability:

Varane or Marquinhos?

Nice question!

Marquinhos has the high potential in my opinion, he's amazing and he's playing very well since he was at Roma.

Varane plays for a better team and he worth more than the brazilian in SM terms.

Things change very fast in football and I'm quite sure Marquinhos will be the best CB in the world in the future...:P

Anyway, Varane is the best player in SM terms at mo.

Varane or Marquinhos?

Varane has arguably less obstacles to the Real team (Pepe is declining quicker than Thiago) Whilst he is already considered a starter for France. Again Marquinhos has the same obstacles to the Brazilian team. The Spanish league and Real Madrid are far superior to PSG and Ligue 1 also. Marquinhos has got some good game-time this season though.

All that said I rate Marquinhos as probably the second best CB talent in world football, it's just, Varane is the only one in which you could make a case for being better.

I would try and get both if at all possible. If not, Varane gets the nod.

Ala car (Valencia) + gomes (Valencia ) +2 mill or marquinhos

Tough one but good CBs are hard to come by in SM so I'll go with Marquinhos.

Varane or Marquinhos?

I would go with Varane.

marquinhos or kondogbia + alcacar

Marquinhos or alcacar + Andre gomes

oscar + 7m or danilo + mata + lukaku

Marquinhos. Marquinhos. The right hand side.(mainly because of Danilo).