Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ozil is much better but out of form ' date=' i would personally pick isco because you cant compare a starter for real against a starter at arsenal[/quote']

Isco isn't really a starter as Bale was injured.

i can only get one of these players ' date=' which do you lot think would be the three best to get from the list. None will be first team but will develop in the squad

Klaassen

Oblak

Benjamin Mendy

Suso

Otamendi

Kouliabaly

Schar

Sigurdsson

Cabral Rafael

Hector Herrera[/quote']

1. Otamendi: Good chance of reaching 90 in the near future.

2. Schar: Should get a big move soon.

3. Klassen: Already played for the Dutch national team, has a bright future.

Isco isn't really a starter as Bale was injured.

1. Otamendi: Good chance of reaching 90 in the near future.

2. Schar: Should get a big move soon.

3. Klassen: Already played for the Dutch national team' date=' has a bright future.[/quote']

Isco is now starting as modric is out as well.

Those three are good choices. I think Otamendi will hit 90 soon , at the same time Kouliabaly would get a plus 1/2 same as rafael so im not to sure

Isco is now starting as modric is out as well.

Those three are good choices. I think Otamendi will hit 90 soon ' date=' at the same time Kouliabaly would get a plus 1/2 same as rafael so im not to sure[/quote']

True, but he's not a true Madrid starter yet. As when Modric returns he will take Isco's place in the team. In the future he can become a sure fire starter though (and will need to if he ever wants to hit 94).

Koulibaly should hit 88 soon so you could argue to put him ahead of Schar. But I like Schar who's been on the scene longer and I reckon will get a move.

True' date=' but he's not a true Madrid starter yet. As when Modric returns he will take Isco's place in the team. In the future he can become a sure fire starter though (and will need to if he ever wants to hit 94).

Koulibaly should hit 88 soon so you could argue to put him ahead of Schar. But I like Schar who's been on the scene longer and I reckon will get a move.[/quote']

I think Modric is out for 3 months and Modric is getting older now as well. Isco could get a solid spot there now.

Yeah i know what you mean , i can only get one and the player is for the future or for future trade as well.

i can only get one of these players ' date=' which do you lot think would be the three best to get from the list. None will be first team but will develop in the squad

Klaassen

Oblak

Benjamin Mendy

Suso

Otamendi

Kouliabaly

Schar

Sigurdsson

Cabral Rafael

Hector Herrera[/quote']

1. Klaassen. For me he is easily the stand out player on that list, he really makes Ajax tick. He really can do everything well for his position. Excellent awareness of what is going on around, good eye for a pass, good positioning, can pop up with the odd goal and seems to have good leadership qualities. Young player with an incredible future if he carries on in the same vein.

2. Suso. Looks to be at ease with the Premier League already when ever he has played which is huge for a foreign player. Always has an impact for Liverpool when ever he has come on. Where ever he ends up he will be a very good player, if he can perform well in the EPL then he can perform well in almost any league.

3. Otamendi. Not a fan of his, very inconsistent over the years but he is playing well so far this season. Playing better than the rest on the list so that is why I have given him the benefit of the doubt at number 3.

Im in my second season with a MK Dons been there from scratch managed to make up some money and now the hard task of who to sign.

D.Costa does not need any introductions

or

Bahebeck + Doulgas (Barcelona) + Oztunali + Borini + Austin + Powell + Hojbjerg + Guidetti

In my eyes the second part would be a lot better long term as well but right now my team up top is looking like this -

Reyes (TFB) - Moses (TFB)

Back ups - Henriquez (TFB)

Gianluigi Buffon? Should i buy him? will he keep his rating?

I already have hugo lloris but got quite a bit of spare money lying around which i am not going spend on anyone. Buffon is available for £15 mil. Money is not at issue for me and would happily spend that on him if he keeps his rating for around 6 months . So should i do it?

Gianluigi Buffon? Should i buy him? will he keep his rating?

I already have hugo lloris but got quite a bit of spare money lying around which i am not going spend on anyone. Buffon is available for £15 mil. Money is not at issue for me and would happily spend that on him if he keeps his rating for around 6 months . So should i do it?

Get Buffon

Dzagoev or Taison + Van der Hoorn?

I would get the duo' date=' I think Taison is at least as good at Dzagoev, by the way I was expencting a drop in Dzagoev`s rating this turn, maybe next time. Van der Hoorn is a bonus.

Need to sell one of these

David Luiz

Neven Subotic

Leonardo Bonucci

To fund a move for Kroos, which one should I sell?

Cheers

Hmmm definately keep Bonucci and unfortunately you will have to keep the muppet too(Luiz) because Subotic is underperforming big right now :(

Need to sell one of these

David Luiz

Neven Subotic

Leonardo Bonucci

To fund a move for Kroos' date=' which one should I sell?

Cheers[/quote']

I still trust Subotic who despite BvB's poor form can still do very well and he's younger aswell.Luiz's doing very very good for PSG atm and can get 93 with a decent run in UCL.Sell Bonucci.

thank you

would any of these deals be worth it

henderson/balotelli/p jones for BATSHUAYI/BAPTISTÃO/UÇAN + reece burke and 14m

We're not talking about any real top prospects here so I would always keep the higher rated players such as Henderson, Balotelli and Jones if that's the best on offer. That said I would remain open to selling them if you can get a better deal.

BTW I'd prefer to keep Kompany in the previous post, it will be a long time if ever for any of those players to reach 92 let alone 94! Kompany is one of the best CBs in the world and deserves a much better offer regardless if you have Hummels to replace him.

Cheillini + K. Asamoah OR Ramos? Depth not an Issue

Comfortably Ramos, one of the best defenders in the world. I've always thought Chiellini is over-rated on SM. Asamoah is a solid 91, possibly one more rise in him but that's far from certain. In gold Championships it can be more prudent to keep hold of 90+s as depth can be more of an issue but the fact depth is no issue to you only reiterates Ramos.