Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

RONALDO or SUAREZ + VIDAL ? and why?

I've seen the over-whelming responses stating Ronaldo so I feel obliged to comment. I agree with these people if you have great depth and Vidal and/or Suarez would not make your team. IF these players would be/become vital to your team and the added depth would be of significant benefit then it's not as clear cut as being made out however.

Everybody knows Ronaldo is arguably the best player in the world but on SM do 98s perform that much better than a 95? I've been here 6 years and I'm not convinced. Getting Vidal, the best box to box midfielder in the world, also makes it a very strong offer. I accept his injury problems are a bit of a concern and is likely to have peaked however. So that is one aspect I may change if selling Ronaldo.

I feel the question of depth is a significant one and been neglected so far.

Personally if I was selling Ronaldo and needed depth I would look at this as an opportunity to get a top offer. I would probably be cheeky and counter someone other than Vidal due to the aforementioned injury problems (if there is a Kroos, Pogba-esque alternative)

If I was buying Ronaldo I'd only offer so big if losing Suarez and Vidal would not be a big lost.

I do feel Messi and Ronaldo (who's nearly 30) can be massively over-valued on SM. The same used to happen with Kaka and Ronaldinho.

Kroos + 10m + Schurrle or Ronaldo?

In total contrast to my last post, this offer is significantly under Ronaldo's value. Schurrle is unlikely to rise much more unless he leaves Chelsea, bringing many unknowns and is not a player worthy of being included in a deal for Ronaldo. I like Kroos but would expect at least a young 94 to be included as well if I were to sell.

So if you're buying Ronaldo, go for it, if you're selling, demand much more.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kroos + 10m + Schurrle or Ronaldo?

Ronaldo have to get him if you have chance unbelievable ability and will stay at level for a long time :)

RONALDO or SUAREZ + VIDAL ? and why?

Ronaldo' date=' same as above :)

Cillesen or Cassila?

Clissen IMO, regular Dutch starter :F

Also who you buy...

Khedeira

Verratti

Lucas Moura?

Could someone rank and explain why for me :)

Khedira' date=' Verratti, Moura

Definetly Khedira still reasonably young great talent and German international, Verratti ahead of Lucas for me in 2nd though plays more often and developed better so far :D

Hummels or Marquinhos and Verratti?

Hummels for me. German international and will stay at high level for long time IMO :)

Jovetic or Lukaku?

Just Lukaku for me. Jovetic not done brilliant at City and seems on and off. Lukaku seems the slightly better player for me as well personally :)

Tello (mine) or Vela + 1 million.

Sterling is transferable in his team. Should do a counteroffer?

Vela and the money definitely. Vela doing well again and may get big move if he carries on. Tello hasn't developed as well as everyone thought.

If you can Sterling even better too :D

NAVAS' date=' Keylor , CASILLA, Kiko or OBLAK, Jan what order?[/quote']

Navas, Oblak, Casillas

Based off their teams to be honest all feature or will feature heavily for a long period of time and being at higher team will help. But personally close decision between Navas and Oblak, Navas just ahead for me :?

Antei or Gardos?

Antei personally :D

Ibrahimovic and Maxwell or Yaya Toure?

Cavani/Costa in attack and Verratti/Eriksen/Matuidi in CM.

I would favour the Ibra side just looking at the deal. I have a feeling Yaya will start dropping sooner looking at his form/attitude. Although close on SM Ibra is clearly a much better player.

I can understand why you're considering it looking at the squad options though; obviously far stronger in attack than CM. I would guess you are thinking of buying Yaya? So I think what you're doing is wise looking for another CM but I would look for someone younger and in the short-term Ibra can fit into CM with his AM position if needed.

Hello, I need your help.;) Which one of Andre Schurrle and Romelu Lukaku is better for you. Preferably log term development as their ratings are close right now. I mean who do you think is possible to get +1 sooner and who do you think will reach higher max rating. Thanks for the help guys!:rolleyes: I appreciate it.

I've been offered Luiz Gustavo and Junior Malanda for my William Carvalho? should i do it?

I'd do that. I take it this is in a new setup in which you manage Sporting? Probably completely wrong' date=' but hey ho :D

Gustavo is a solid 91, whilst Malanda has featured on quite a few occasions for Wolfburg this season and could be in for a small rise. Added to that, Wolfsburg are 2nd and look likely to qualify for the CL this year. Carvalho is a great potential and should move in either January or next summer IRL, but I'd personally go for the duo :)

I need to sell two or three of the following, but I'm not an avid Barca B viewer so I have no idea who:

Joan Roman

Frank Bagnack

Alex Grimaldo

Edgar Ie

David Babunski

Gerard Gumbau

Lucas Gafarot

Wilfrid Kaptoum

I'd be extremely grateful if someone could help out. If you think it's worth selling more than two or three then that's fine (in fact, that would be better). I know of Grimaldo and Bagnack, but other than that I have no clue whatsoever on who has Y potential and who has X potential, and soccerway only tells you so much. Thanks in advance :)

Can anyone help with this please? :)

I'd do that. I take it this is in a new setup in which you manage Sporting? Probably completely wrong' date=' but hey ho :D

Gustavo is a solid 91, whilst Malanda has featured on quite a few occasions for Wolfburg this season and could be in for a small rise. Added to that, Wolfsburg are 2nd and look likely to qualify for the CL this year. Carvalho is a great potential and should move in either January or next summer IRL, but I'd personally go for the duo :)

Can anyone help with this please? :)[/quote']

Its a competitive game world with about 8 teams left untaken :)

Hello' date=' I need your help.;) Which one of Andre Schurrle and Romelu Lukaku is better for you. Preferably log term development as their ratings are close right now. I mean who do you think is possible to get +1 sooner and who do you think will reach higher max rating. Thanks for the help guys!:rolleyes: I appreciate it.[/quote']
I would personally take a punt on Lukaku seen he is still so young. Jovetic hasn't really impressed me since he's joined City' date=' he also seems quite injury prone. I really don't see him rising much more beyond 92.

Despite a slow start to the season Lukaku is a good few years younger than jovetic, is more guaranteed to play (despite being on a weaker platform at Everton) has more experience and better history in the Premiership despite being so young. The Belgium national team's performances may also help.

Lukaku is a bit of a gamble but the potential rewards could be much greater. Jovetic isn't that much better rated for me to not take that gamble.

[/quote']

The above is my post on Jovetic vs Lukaku. I think some is applicable to your question also, especially my comments on Lukaku.

I rate Schurrle higher than Jovetic in the above example but he isn't playing at Chelsea. His good work at the W/Cup, I feel, has been wasted.

Schurrle is the safer bet in some respects being higher rated atm and his versatility is a big plus also. In the right situation he can rise but he's not in the right situation now. I feel he needs to move now with so many at Chelsea ahead of him and performing better. His rating is likely to stay. If his current situation hasn't changed by this time next year he could be in trouble.

I will only repeat myself so see above my comments on Lukaku and the reasons why I would opt for him. I believe he won't rise yet either though in response to your question on who will rise sooner, neither but Lukaku has a far better chance playing!

Thanks for the reply' date=' so, what will be your opinion if Chelsea decide to sell him to Borussia Dortmund? :D[/quote']

I heard there was talk of him being included in an offer for Reus too but today 'Chelsea are out of the running'. You just don't know what you can believe with the tabloids.

IF he went to Dortmund and IF he performed well Schurrle has a much stronger case then. Dortmund is a much better platform than Everton and could propel his status within the national team. Technically he is the better player.

Lukaku although a bit one-dimensional and lacking on some fronts compared to Schurrle, is great at what he does, direct, powerful football. Ideal for the Premiership. The fact despite being a fair bit younger he has more experience and much higher quality performances in the Premiership says a lot (without neglecting Schurrle has achieved a lot in the Bundesliga but they are now both in England)

I don't expect Lukaku to move any time soon but if we're talking about hypotheticals what if Lukaku moved on after one or two good seasons at Everton to a top English team again? His potential could be a lot more than Schurrle's could ever be IMO. That is the crux of why I would choose Lukaku yes he's a bit of a gamble but tbh so is Schurrle atm.

Lukaku is the bigger gamble but the rewards could be much greater.

I totally concede this is purely opinion based.

my william carvalho for luiz gustavo and junior malanda?

It's a good offer. Malanda is a decent prospect and due a small rise. Gustavo is a solid 91. It's highly unlikely he will rise any time soon and I personally feel he has peaked. He does a job but it's one which is hard to increase in rating. It's also worth noting that he can play at LB a really useful squad addition whilst Wolfsburg look decent in the Bundesliga this season (although I saw them at Goodison and I wasn't impressed that game, maybe an off day)

The sensible thing is to accept the deal.

However who wants to do the sensible thing? Just like when I was previously talking about Lukaku. Carvalho is a player with good potential. As a DM undeniably the higher ratings can be harder and it's going to be quite a while until he can potentially be as high as Gustavo but 90 shouldn't be too far away... maybe not yet but still. Is a 90 DM that much worst than a 91? You could say one rise justifies keeping Carvalho, not much really.

Last summer he was linked with some big clubs too. I don't foresee any international competition with Portugal whilst the likes of Veloso and particularly Meirelles age.

All this and the fact players like Gustavo are not really anything special, generally not that hard to acquire, makes retaining Carvalho IMO again a reasonable gamble to go with.

You will see the youthful option and the potential potential (ha) are my key motivations to my approach and my advice as I really do look at the long-term picture.

It's a good offer. Malanda is a decent prospect and due a small rise. Gustavo is a solid 91. It's highly unlikely he will rise any time soon and I personally feel he has peaked. He does a job but it's one which is hard to increase in rating. It's also worth noting that he can play at LB a really useful squad addition whilst Wolfsburg look decent in the Bundesliga this season (although I saw them at Goodison and I wasn't impressed that game' date=' maybe an off day)

The sensible thing is to accept the deal.

However who wants to do the sensible thing? Just like when I was previously talking about Lukaku. Carvalho is a player with good potential. As a DM undeniably the higher ratings can be harder and it's going to be quite a while until he can potentially be as high as Gustavo but 90 shouldn't be too far away... maybe not yet but still. Is a 90 DM that much worst than a 91? You could say one rise justifies keeping Carvalho, not much really.

Last summer he was linked with some big clubs too. I don't foresee any international competition with Portugal whilst the likes of Veloso and particularly Meirelles age.

All this and the fact players like Gustavo are not really anything special, generally not that hard to acquire, makes retaining Carvalho IMO again a reasonable gamble to go with.

You will see the youthful option and the potential potential (ha) are my key motivations to my approach and my advice as I really do look at the long-term picture.[/quote']

thanks for the advice. so what your saying is sensibly i should take the deal, but in the long run i should keep him haha, potential move to united for a swap deal on mani was said today? but who be leaves the tabloids

thanks for the advice. so what your saying is sensibly i should take the deal' date=' but in the long run i should keep him haha, potential move to united for a swap deal on mani was said today? but who be leaves the tabloids[/quote']

Yes, kind of. No doubt I would personally keep Carvalho, like you mention a deal like that could be around the corner in Jan. or the summer and no one would advise letting such a player go for Gustavo then but I also accept we are talking hypothetically and he could end up staying at Sporting. It's weighing up the risk/reward. Gustavo is not enough to not make me want to gamble on Carvalho being potentially a starter at a top Prem. team.

Sensible is just code for short-term btw ha whilst also accepting it's a gamble (but every single youngster is a gamble, even Neymar when people bid trying to gauge his potential rating ceiling even now)

I need to sell two or three of the following' date=' but I'm not an avid Barca B viewer so I have no idea who:

Joan Roman

Frank Bagnack

Alex Grimaldo

Edgar Ie

David Babunski

Gerard Gumbau

Lucas Gafarot

Wilfrid Kaptoum

I'd be extremely grateful if someone could help out. If you think it's worth selling more than two or three then that's fine (in fact, that would be better). I know of Grimaldo and Bagnack, but other than that I have no clue whatsoever on who has Y potential and who has X potential, and soccerway only tells you so much. Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

bagnack, kaptoum, grimaldo are tipped to be a part of future barce's squads, once the rest get 80+ in rating u could prob sell them assuming you have other talents in your team you shouldn't miss them too much, babunski heard ok things about him 1+ year ago but noting since maybe worth getting opinion elsewhere for him

bagnack' date=' kaptoum, grimaldo are tipped to be a part of future barce's squads, once the rest get 80+ in rating u could prob sell them assuming you have other talents in your team you shouldn't miss them too much, babunski heard ok things about him 1+ year ago but noting since maybe worth getting opinion elsewhere for him[/quote']

They're part of my team in a custom whereby wage budget is taken in to account each season. As it stands, I'd be over my wage budget when they all come back from loan at the end of the season, so I'm selling those not needed now in order to be within the set limit. Would you suggest selling all those bar Bagnack, Kaptoum and Grimaldo, then? :)

I've posted in the La Liga Prediction thread too, so someone might mention Babunski. I thought Doungou was supposed to be pretty special, but maybe not :P

Thank you, by the way.

My Benatia for Bonucci? Who's the better defender and who will keep their 92 for longer?

My Lacazette for Fernandinho?

Benatia is the better defender and at a much better platform with Bayern. He can conceivably rise further. I doubt Bonucci will tbh given the harsh way (IMO) Serie A is becoming regarded by SM and UEFA's coefficients.

If you see my other posts you will see this second advice is a rare diversion from my normal approach. I do tend to go with younger players with potential but the gap to Fernandinho is just too big to warrant keeping Lacazette in a straight swap. He won't get near 92 in France and even if he did move that would bring a lot of uncertainities, will he perform there? will it be a big enough team to harbour top ratings? All doubtful tbh. Fernandinho comfortably as I have reservations about how high Lacazette can get to.