Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Seriously I am. I love Oscar' date=' I love James, I love their potential. But Messi is Messi, you are right.[/quote']

Is there any way you could keep those two and use any other combination of players? They would literally be the last two I would want to lose. I'd much prefer to use Higuain and Silva for example...

If not, it's still a great deal and regardless get Messi

(don't let my advice potentially mess up any deal you already have sorted, you know the negotiating manager better)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Alba for J.Boateng?

Boateng is surely due a rise and looks most likely to get to 93 first. I think Bayern are the better team, just and their defence is much better also. This and Boateng's superior versatility gives Boateng a marginal edge.

Boateng is surely due a rise and looks most likely to get to 93 first. I think Bayern are the better team' date=' just and their defence is much better also. This and Boateng's superior versatility gives Boateng a marginal edge.[/quote']

i agree with DLO he should be at least 93 in the next review and probably should of been 93 already,

Boateng is surely due a rise and looks most likely to get to 93 first. I think Bayern are the better team' date=' just and their defence is much better also. This and Boateng's superior versatility gives Boateng a marginal edge.[/quote']

I've been saying for ages he is criminally underrated, yeah he makes mistakes every now and then but who doesn't!

Easy 93

My Alba for J.Boateng?
i agree with DLO he should be at least 93 in the next review and probably should of been 93 already' date='[/quote']
I've been saying for ages he is criminally underrated' date=' yeah he makes mistakes every now and then but who doesn't!

Easy 93[/quote']

I just want to be clear for the OP's sake as I don't think I was in my above post. What I was trying to say is looking at Alba and Boateng, Boateng looks more likely to be rated 93 before Alba but I didn't mean to suggest he will go from 91-93 straight away. That is extremely rare and since the 3 reviews per season, almost unheard of, especially for a defender.

If I was to predict for Boateng I would go with 92/93, 80%/20% probability (he's definitely going to rise)

I don't disagree with any of the above comments; you're both correct. I just believe SM are purposely cautious with the higher ratings. Consistency is king. It's also more prudent to under-rate rather than over-rate on these help sections so as to not disappoint. Anything else is a bonus!

Boateng could rise twice this season and as I said even at 91 he 'feels' closer to 93 than some 92s but it's unlikely to happen yet.

Apologises for any confusion I may have caused.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is there any way you could keep those two and use any other combination of players? They would literally be the last two I would want to lose. I'd much prefer to use Higuain and Silva for example...

If not' date=' it's still a great deal and regardless get Messi

(don't let my advice potentially mess up any deal you already have sorted, you know the negotiating manager better)[/quote']

Thank you for your opinion, I will certainly try, but it seems like the other manager is clever enough to want only these two players.

Reus or Aguero?

Cheers

As you can see it's fairly split with Aguero edging it. Aguero should be 95 soon if not then there's something wrong with SM's rating review.

However South Americans do tend to see out their careers back home, at this point, probably early 30s, his rating will really start to suffer. This is the biggest deciding factor for me in choosing Reus. I'm happy to take a slight hit on rating now looking at the long-term picture (you may want a 95 player now however your choice) Reus' versatility is a nice bonus also.

Reus for me, just.