lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i give my Walcott in a straight swap for Lacazette ? Laca is sure to rise while Walcott is just injured all the time

Keep Walcott.

Injured in RL don't meant anything in SM; rating wise.

Who should I give for Vidal? from this squad : Stuttgart

Offered Khedira + Nasri for Vidal, but he want Kroos + Nasri instead.

Keep Walcott.

Offered Khedira + Nasri for Vidal' date=' but he want Kroos + Nasri instead.[/quote']

the only one i would give other than Khedira and Nasri, is Insigne, the others are either too good to swap or arent high enough rating.

I would push for Khedira + Nasri.

If you really, really want him, you could sacrifice one of your dc's.

Dont know how your world is set up, but i would maybe try and get someone else if if doesnt accept a khedira + Nasri, try maybe getting Pogba or Koke, for like Khedira + insigne or something.

Sanchez or benzema?

Many thanks

I fully accept Real is the better platform but I never really sense Benzema is totally secure there' date=' any window Real could go out and get a top striker forcing him to be back-up (if he stayed, leaving in such circumtances would be preferable) His W/Cup was much better than past tournaments but there's always that question mark about him performing on the top stage too. This holds him back from the top bracket and from being truly world-class IMO. His rating has also been up and down, usually a decent indicator that it's more than likely peaked unless he's really outstanding.

Sanchez is definitely a player on the up now he's the focal point for Arsenal. I appreciate he's a different type of player but he seems to have a better attitude and work-rate; I feel more confident he will make the most of his ability. Both are similar ages. His versatility is a bonus also. That said Arsenal aren't Real Madrid and a more difficult platform to rise on, with lesser success; Chile aren't France either. Whilst I don't believe France will win anything imminently there's more of a possibility with them which is always there as a potential benefit to Benzema.

I'm not convinced Benzema is one of these players who will just stay at the top of the game beyond his 30s but as I always say European players do tend to be more stable as the South Americans see out their latter years at home in weaker leagues. Not sure this is a massive factor here or not.

Before I broke all this down I was sure I was going to go with Sanchez but looking at it objectively and taking into account Sanchez may not be far away from rising but I think I would give Benzema the very marginal edge. It's a VERY close call though.

Should i give my Walcott in a straight swap for Lacazette ? Laca is sure to rise while Walcott is just injured all the time

Lacazette would have to go a long way to be regarded as highly as Walcott, he'd need a move to a top club to rise much beyond 91/92 and he'd need to perform there. Neither are formalities. Yes Walcott gets injured a lot but he's already at a club which can harbour much higher ratings and he has shown when fit he is easily 92 material with a prolonged run. Walcott will be closer to the international picture when fit also.

Lacazette is still a bit behind an injured Walcott's rating now. Comfortably Walcott for me.

Keep Walcott.

Offered Khedira + Nasri for Vidal' date=' but he want Kroos + Nasri instead.[/quote']

1) Nasri

2) Khedria

3) Godin

4) J.Martinez

2 from those 4 I'd happily offer for Vidal and probably in that order (please note I would try not to offer a combination of Martinez and Godin however as that would leave you even more exposed at CB)

I chose Nasri first because I'm very confident he is fully peaked out at 92 and won't rise any more. No internationals coupled with club form, club success determines this.

Khedira second as his future is unclear and at Real or Bayern (strong links) he'd only be back-up and the strong likelihood is that he has therefore peaked.

Godin third, again he has peaked so he's not indispensable and I'd happily use him to get Vidal. He's third however due to the lack of quality CBs, he's still important to your team and would need replacing.

Martinez fourth behind Godin due to age and again the CB role. I think he will be at the top of the game a lot longer than Godin now which is why he's fourth and despite injury he also has versatility. He should be able to maintain 92 in rotation at Bayern and he's the only one with a slight possibly of rising in future but it's remote. If someone wanted him for Vidal I wouldn't be too reticient to accept but he'd be the one I wanted to keep most out of the rest in this list.

Someone else mentioned using Insigne, that's acceptable but I doubt the success of that idea so I've neglected him and anyone under 92. Gahill could easily go also as could Mangala for Vidal but I think these are long shots.

I would NOT offer any other 91+ for Vidal. He has peaked and there's still some question marks about injuries. The rest of your squad is too young and talented and preferable to Vidal. Including Kroos and that poor counter you received.

Hi friends, I have a (not so) simple question: Ross Barkley or(vs) Adam Maher:confused: Maher is in great form these days and Barkley maybe is the better prospect? Please tell me your opinions, which player do you think can reach the higher rating, I mean which one you prefer. Position doesn't matter, and it's a loooong looong term:D

I heard there was talk of him being included in an offer for Reus too but today 'Chelsea are out of the running'. You just don't know what you can believe with the tabloids.

Well, i'm not sure 100%, but maybe I need to sell one of them. I currently have Messi, Muller, Lewandowski, Schurrle and Lukaku. So I need to do some kind of optimization:). For me Lukaku is a great prospect but maybe the versatility of Schurrle edges it. Don't know.:rolleyes:

If only I could loan-out Lukaku, it wouldn't be soo big headache.

Keep Walcott.

Personally, I wouldn't give Kroos for Vidal.;)

Hi friends' date=' I have a (not so) simple question: Ross Barkley or(vs) Adam Maher:confused: Maher is in great form these days and Barkley maybe is the better prospect? Please tell me your opinions, which player do you think can reach the higher rating, I mean which one you prefer. Position doesn't matter, and it's a loooong looong term:D[/quote']

Barkley is a massive prospect, him, Sterling and Wilshere are our big hope going forward (I'm English if is wasn't obvious) Martinez is really clever with Barkley not over-using him and rotating him with Osman in particular in AM but the likes of Naismith, Pienaar, Mirallas and McGeady means there's little prospect of him suffering from burnout at an early age like so many great English youngsters have in the past. Everton is a good situation for him as they're not over-reliant on him and he can get 91/92 there in future. Once he reaches (NB: the 'when' not 'if') such a rating there will be an even longer queue of big clubs after him. There's already talk of 50/60mil offers from City to replace Yaya but I think that would be a little premature right now.

Maher had a less than spectacular season last. Failing to make a very achievable Dutch squad for the W/Cup. I find it disappointing that Fer who got relegated at Norwich was clearly chosen above him, not to mention others. He has improved this season but Barkley is one of the biggest prospects around, 100% the Englishman.

Cheers guys. Maybe I'll throw some cash along with Nasri and Khedira.

It is not competitive gameworld, but since it is my first ever team, so I just stick around.

Same gameworld, and based on what you guys throw at me (my CB is not really good); I just got Godin, so can't shift him around. So looking to buy another CB.

My Mangala + Insigne for Bonucci. Good deal?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It is not competitive gameworld' date=' but since it is my first ever team, so I just stick around.

Same gameworld, and based on what you guys throw at me (my CB is not really good); I just got Godin, so can't shift him around. So looking to buy another CB.

My Mangala + Insigne for Bonucci. Good deal?[/quote']

I'd go for it. Mangala isn't doing well with the City and Insigne isn't that special as they show him abroad (I'm from Naples actually) so trust me, do it. Bonucci will keep the 92.

Sanchez or benzema?

Many thanks

I think Sanchez is the better player IRL, but for rating on this game Benzema as he has a slight chance of a rise with Madrid doing so well, while Alexis is likely to stay at 92 unless Arsenal improve.

Please rank: Ljajic' date=' Lacazette, Dzagoev[/quote']

Lacazette - playing regularly and due a rise

Ljajic - not playing as regularly as Lacazette and will stay in rating for now.

Dzagoev - highest rated of the lot but also the oldest.

Hi friends' date=' I have a (not so) simple question: Ross Barkley or(vs) Adam Maher:confused: Maher is in great form these days and Barkley maybe is the better prospect? Please tell me your opinions, which player do you think can reach the higher rating, I mean which one you prefer. Position doesn't matter, and it's a loooong looong term:D[/quote']

I prefer Barkley as he shown he can play good in a big league already

It is not competitive gameworld' date=' but since it is my first ever team, so I just stick around.

My Mangala + Insigne for Bonucci. Good deal?[/quote']

Fair deal i would say, i would do it

Please rank: Ljajic' date=' Lacazette, Dzagoev[/quote']

Lacazette

Ljajic

Dzagoev

Griezmann or Khedira?

Griezmann for me

Who it better out of Destro (Roma) ' date=' Volland (Hoffenheim) and Son (Leverkusen)? I know they are slightly different players.[/quote']

Destro is kinda struggling at Roma so i would say a close match between Volland and Son where i would pick Son

Going to keep this short and sweet and would much appreciate the help !

Di Maria vs Bale

Isco vs Ramsey

Benetia worth getting ?

Other Cb

Varane Hummels Godin

Cheers lads !

Bale

Isco

Get Benatia

Going to keep this short and sweet and would much appreciate the help !

Di Maria vs Bale

Personally I prefere Di Maria but Bale is better in SM terms.

Isco vs Ramsey

Isco IMO. Ancelotti has chosen him to substitute Modric. Great chance for the spanish ;)

Benetia worth getting ?

Yes' date=' no doubt.

[/b']

My opinions in bold...

Sorry for double post!

Griezmann or Khedira?

Wait to sell Khedira' date=' he's a great player and he's going to move from Madrid.

It depends by where he'll go...

Who it better out of Destro (Roma) , Volland (Hoffenheim) and Son (Leverkusen)? I know they are slightly different players.

It's hard to rate them, I just can give you a personal opinion.

- Son

- Volland

- Destro