Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Griezmann or Khedira?

Griezmann definetly

Who it better out of Destro (Roma) ' date=' Volland (Hoffenheim) and Son (Leverkusen)? I know they are slightly different players.[/quote']

I prefer Son

Going to keep this short and sweet and would much appreciate the help !

Di Maria vs Bale

Isco vs Ramsey

Benetia worth getting ?

Other Cb

Varane Hummels Godin

Cheers lads !

Bale

Isco

I don't like how is Benatia playing for Bayern

I like more Godin' date=' but i'd get Hummels in SM

Thomas Muller or Toni Kroos?

I prefer Muller...

I need forwards. And Neymar or Kroos?

I'd go for Neymar

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who it better out of Destro (Roma) ' date=' Volland (Hoffenheim) and Son (Leverkusen)? I know they are slightly different players.[/quote']

Get Son.

Di Maria vs Bale

Isco vs Ramsey

Benetia worth getting ?

Other Cb

Varane Hummels Godin

Cheers lads !

Bale Isco Get Benatia.

I need forwards. And Neymar or Kroos?

Muller. Neymar.

Di Maria vs Bale

Isco vs Ramsey

Benetia worth getting ?

Other Cb

Varane Hummels Godin

Cheers lads !

Bale just edges it

Even if Ramsey wasn`t injury prone I would take Isco

Benatia is a must buy

Well what`s the point of the question if you need a striker? Go for Muller!

Please rank the following:

Adam Maher

Kondogbia

Goretzka

Onazi

Veretout

Sergi Darder

Bakayoko

1 Maher

2 Veretout

3 Goretzka

This are the big talents from the list, cheers! ;)

I have Alaba' date='

I've been offered 10m, Alba + Perrin.

Is this worth it? I'm thinking no, cash won't land me much, but occasionally gems appear. The other team has Thiago and Pjanic, I could try ask for one of those with Alba, would that be worth it?

Also Falcao + Howedes or Kroos?[/quote']

Unless Perrin would walk into your team I would keep Alaba. On the surface it seems a small step down to Alba but Alaba is playing great, has tremendous versatility for SM and is still so young. He is the stand out option at LB. I like Jordi Alba but he is a level below and I don't see him rising whereas Alaba could very well do so by the end of the season (barring injuries)

It would have to be something really special to make me part with him. This applies to your latter suggestion would Thiago walk into your team? If not again I'd keep Alaba. I have doubts whether Pjanjic has much of a future beyond 92 whereas a fit Thiago could become Kroos'/Schwein's long-term replacement so he could be a top signing if things work-out; he's definitely a risk though so unless both Alba and Thiago would be really important to you and aid you a lot with depth; keep Alaba.

Falcao is struggling on a few fronts atm and there's a lot of question marks over him. Howedes is limited at Schalke although he should rise to 91. Kroos' speaks for himself and I would expect him to rise to 94 soon; I would comfortably keep Kroos.

Hi, i have some defenders injuries and there is Noone i can take on loan, so i would have to buy one defender. I don't have much money, but it's enough. So how would you rank Zouma, Ginter, Laporte and Bernat? I might sold the one i choose to buy when his ban ends depending on the situation, but they all worth long term investing. Please rank them based on their potential. Thank you very much for the help friends. :rolleyes:

My other defenders are Marquinhos, Kompany (both injured) Ramos, Silva, Lahm and Varane

Hi' date=' i have some defenders injuries and there is Noone i can take on loan, so i would have to buy one defender. I don't have much money, but it's enough. So how would you rank Zouma, Ginter, Laporte and Bernat? I might sold the one i choose to buy when his ban ends depending on the situation, but they all worth long term investing. Please rank them based on their potential. Thank you very much for the help friends. :rolleyes:

My other defenders are Marquinhos, Kompany (both injured) Ramos, Silva, Lahm and Varane[/quote']

Bernat - due a rise and worth it for quick cash or long term, can cover in left mid if needed.

Laporte - the 2nd most regular player after Bernat, might rise at the end of the season

Ginter - squad player in Dortmund

Zouma - somewhat less playing time in Chelsea compared to Ginter

Should i sell Nastasic to an external bidder ?

Depends on lots and lots of different factors. How competitive is your GW' date=' how valuable is money in your GW, what can you do with the money from Nastasic, what are your other CB?

I had Nastasic in one of my GW and got rid of him but then I got Busquets out of it. To simply ask if you should sell to an external bidder isn't enough.

Hi, i have some defenders injuries and there is Noone i can take on loan, so i would have to buy one defender. I don't have much money, but it's enough. So how would you rank Zouma, Ginter, Laporte and Bernat? I might sold the one i choose to buy when his ban ends depending on the situation, but they all worth long term investing. Please rank them based on their potential. Thank you very much for the help friends. :rolleyes:

My other defenders are Marquinhos, Kompany (both injured) Ramos, Silva, Lahm and Varane

Laporte

Bernat

Zouma

Ginter

Laporte for me is the best of the lot followed closely by Bernat, not much in it and Bernat may well rise before Laporte but I still rate Laporte as the better defender.

Zouma is good and has played ok when called upon however it is obvious he still has quite a bit to learn, I don't see him getting a huge amount of game time in the next few years at Chelsea.

Ginter is getting game time but not performing all that well, Dortmund as a whole team are playing very poorly. No doubt he has potential to be a good defender but at the moment the others are above him.

Hi' date=' i have some defenders injuries and there is Noone i can take on loan, so i would have to buy one defender. I don't have much money, but it's enough. So how would you rank Zouma, Ginter, Laporte and Bernat? I might sold the one i choose to buy when his ban ends depending on the situation, but they all worth long term investing. Please rank them based on their potential. Thank you very much for the help friends. :rolleyes:

My other defenders are Marquinhos, Kompany (both injured) Ramos, Silva, Lahm and Varane[/quote']

Oh, and please also consider Ricardo Rodriguez and Carvajal. I mean long term development. Thanks!

I know this is the wrong section for this but im not getting replies from anyother section so please can someone predict the player rating for my squad...

Gianluigi buffon

Hugo Lloris

Sergio Ramos

Sergio Busquets

Vincent Kompany

Jordi Alba

Lukaz Pizchek

Seamus Coleman

Jeremy Mathieu

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric

Andres Iniesta

David Silva

Arjen Robben

Gabi fernandez

Marco Verrati

Lionel messi

Gonzalo Higuain

Fernando Torres

thanks in advance

I know this is the wrong section for this but im not getting replies from anyother section so please can someone predict the player rating for my squad...

Gianluigi buffon

Hugo Lloris

Sergio Ramos

Sergio Busquets

Vincent Kompany

Jordi Alba

Lukaz Pizchek

Seamus Coleman

Jeremy Mathieu

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric

Andres Iniesta

David Silva

Arjen Robben

Gabi fernandez

Marco Verrati

Lionel messi

Gonzalo Higuain

Fernando Torres

thanks in advance

Overrated: Lloris, Iniesta, Torres

Underrated: Robben, Verratti

guys' date=' please help me to make decision,

for LB : Kolarov or Clichy? what will happen on their rating this dec?

for CB : Barzagli, Rannochia or Otamendi, both are subs in my squads

for RW : Gervinho or Aubameyang, both are subs too

many thanks![/quote']

I would take Clichy as he is higher rated and getting more game time than Kolarov, the only downside is Clichy only has a D(L) lol

out of the trio, Barzagli the lowest as he is the oldest and has/had been out for a long time, even though he is the highest rated. It is a toss up between Ranocchia and Otamendi, the latter is due a rise very soon with Valencia performing, while the Italian is currently higher than Argentine he is also the captain and playing regularly for Inter.

I will take Gervinho, he is going to rise soon despite being 2 years older. While Auba might hold even though he is playing well, Dortmund isn't in good form.