Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi' date=' i have some defenders injuries and there is Noone i can take on loan, so i would have to buy one defender. I don't have much money, but it's enough. So how would you rank Zouma, Ginter, Laporte and Bernat? I might sold the one i choose to buy when his ban ends depending on the situation, but they all worth long term investing. Please rank them based on their potential. Thank you very much for the help friends. :rolleyes:

My other defenders are Marquinhos, Kompany (both injured) Ramos, Silva, Lahm and Varane[/quote']

Oh' date=' and please also consider Ricardo Rodriguez and Carvajal. I mean long term development. Thanks![/quote']

1) Carvajal - arguably the best RB prospect in the world even with limited time atm at Real. This alone makes him number 1 as he's such a niche option. He will rise a lot in future even if it won't happen immediately. Arbeloa and Pepe aren't getting any younger so his options will increase.

2) Bernat - At Bayern he's getting good game time which was the only real concern. Great platform to rise further in future. Second only because young natural RBs (EDITED: like Carvajal) are so rare. Alaba's versatility hasn't help held him back only his form can provide any barriers to a top ratings.

3) Rodriguez - Needs a move to have the potential ceiling of the other two but is no less talented. Still another top young LB and if he gets the move he would move into the band with the other 2.

4) Laporte - regular for Bilba but like Rodriguez will struggle to go much beyond 90 at such a club. Really highly regarded by club and country and again, with the move his rating potential would sky-rocket. Fourth due to the added number of unknowns.

5) Ginter - rotation at Dortmund. Is not settled into one position (CB or DM) I feel his future will depend on either Hummels or Subotic moving on which is not guaranteed. Doubt he will be a long-term DM as he's a bit more one-dimensional than the likes of Gundogan and other types we see there in modern football.

6) Zouma - no prospect of being a starter at Chelsea any time soon with the form of Cahil and Terry. Needs to hope in the time it takes for either of these two to lose their place Chelsea won't just go out and buy a replacement. Tough ask at such a club to become the long-term successor. Lot of doubts atm.

guys' date=' please help me to make decision,

for LB : Kolarov or Clichy? what will happen on their rating this dec?

for CB : Barzagli, Rannochia or Otamendi, both are subs in my squads

for RW : Gervinho or Aubameyang, both are subs too

many thanks![/quote']

City look a lot more solid when Kolarov is in the team. Clichy/Mangala partnership on the left side of defence is a real weakness at times this season. I doubt whether Clichy will drop but he really deserves to. Kolarov doesn't play enough to be considered a riser. So on SM alone I'd go Clichy as even if he did drop he'd still be rated the same and this is worst case scenario and unlikely so probably worth the risk of going for Clichy; Kolarov offers little benefit unfortunately.

I would go for Otamendi as he is in the best form as is his club (ignoring Barzagli and Juve due to considerable age and the fact he hasn't even played this season) He should rise.

Gervinho is likely to rise earlier but I still think Aubameyang is the better, more dangerous and more consistent player. He's also younger. Dortmund's league form is misleading whilst Serie A is (rightly or wrongly) considered weaker which to a slight extent off-sets club comparison. In the long-run I'm sure Aubameyang will be the better buy I can see him getting to 92 in future; Gervinho, I'm less convinced.

I know this is the wrong section for this but im not getting replies from anyother section so please can someone predict the player rating for my squad...

Gianluigi buffon - 94/93 slight chance of dropping only due to SM's history with older players

Hugo Lloris - 92 someone said he was over-rated above. Have they seen him and Spurs this season? Stand-out player by a long way. If Spurs weren't so poor he could be looking at a rise but isn't going to happen

Sergio Ramos 95 arguably still the best CB in the world and Champs league winner' date=' safe[/b']

Sergio Busquets 95/94 always been over-rated but nothing's changed now to warrant a drop really other than Spain's poor w/cup and lack of silverware doubtful this is enough to drop

Vincent Kompany 94 comfortable stay

Jordi Alba 92 comfortable stay despite club and country woes, he's already below both averages

Lukaz Pizchek 92/91 Should stay for now but in danger if Dortmund don't improve. High rated defenders with some age are often most at risk

Seamus Coleman 90/91 Everton's indifferent start may cost him a rise right now. If they carry on improving he'd be deserving of a rise. Key component to their attacking strategy

Jeremy Mathieu 90 is ok now in rotation at Barca. Depending on club success could be looking at a rise at the end of the season

Bastian Schweinsteiger 95 w/cup winner should not be looking at drop despite injury problems. More important to Bayern now without Kroos

Luka Modric 94 unlucky to get injured, under-rated at Real IMO but he's staying

Andres Iniesta 96/95 hard to justify such a rating looking at the competition and form. I'm edging towards the conservative option of 96 but 95 would not be inaccurate

David Silva 94 solid

Arjen Robben 95/96 May get a rise as there's been a lot of talk of him being the third best in the world, his w/cup appearance did little to correct such talk. I think a rise would be generous but it wouldn't surprise me

Gabi fernandez 92 solid, starter for league champions

Marco Verrati 90/91 may be looking at a rise at the end of the season if PSG have a good season

Lionel messi 99/98 I'm sure he'll stay but last season fell short of his very high standards. It's hard to argue him being rated higher than Ronaldo so either he will drop or Ronaldo will surely rise?

Gonzalo Higuain 94/93 His season has picked up a lot in recent weeks after a slow start. I've always thought he was over-rated however and at Napoli in Serie A logic suggests it may be hard to maintain 94. The fact he hasn't dropped yet despite similar circumstances makes me think he's ok...for now

Fernando Torres 91/90 underwhelming for years now. The fact his career at Milan is embryonic may save him for now but 2 or 3 reviews time I expect him to drop unless he has a sudden change in fortunes.

thanks in advance

Who's worth keeping? Could you rank it please? Cavani' date=' lahm, vidal, alexis!

Last one the one to sell!

Thanks ![/quote']

This is impossible to answer because position is vital to my advice.

All things equal I would sell Lahm due to his considerable age but he's still one of the best defenders in the world so there's a lot of ifs and buts here...

1) Vidal - best box to box midfielder playing for a strong team in stronger league to Cavani IMO (I understand PSG do better in Champs League and Ligue is higher in coefficients) There's also more higher rated strikers than CMs so...

2) Cavani second due to the above, he's safe at 94 for now.

3) Sanchez due to age (being above Lahm) and the fact he's two rating points below the above makes him third choice. He might be looking at a rise at Arsenal in future due to good form but he has a long way to go be on the same leve as the above two on SM.

4) Lahm here purely due to age, retired from internationals, etc. I have a long-term approach but if you need defenders I'd dramatically change my opinion.

2) Bernat - At Bayern he's getting good game time which was the only real concern. Great platform to rise further in future. Second only because young natural RBs are so rare. Alaba's versatility hasn't help held him back only his form can provide any barriers to a top ratings.

Bernat is a LB, not a RB

1) Carvajal - arguably the best RB prospect in the world even with limited time atm at Real. This alone makes him number 1 as he's such a niche option. He will rise a lot in future even if it won't happen immediately. Arbeloa and Pepe aren't getting any younger so his options will increase.

2) Bernat - At Bayern he's getting good game time which was the only real concern. Great platform to rise further in future. Second only because young natural RBs are so rare. Alaba's versatility hasn't help held him back only his form can provide any barriers to a top ratings.

3) Rodriguez - Needs a move to have the potential ceiling of the other two but is no less talented. Still another top young LB and if he gets the move he would move into the band with the other 2.

4) Laporte - regular for Bilba but like Rodriguez will struggle to go much beyond 90 at such a club. Really highly regarded by club and country and again' date=' with the move his rating potential would sky-rocket. Fourth due to the added number of unknowns.

5) Ginter - rotation at Dortmund. Is not settled into one position (CB or DM) I feel his future will depend on either Hummels or Subotic moving on which is not guaranteed. Doubt he will be a long-term DM as he's a bit more one-dimensional than the likes of Gundogan and other types we see there in modern football.

6) Zouma - no prospect of being a starter at Chelsea any time soon with the form of Cahil and Terry. Needs to hope in the time it takes for either of these two to lose their place Chelsea won't just go out and buy a replacement. Tough ask at such a club to become the long-term successor. Lot of doubts atm.

City look a lot more solid when Kolarov is in the team. Clichy/Mangala partnership on the left side of defence is a real weakness at times this season. I doubt whether Clichy will drop but he really deserves to. Kolarov doesn't play enough to be considered a riser. So on SM alone I'd go Clichy as even if he did drop he'd still be rated the same and this is worst case scenario and unlikely so probably worth the risk of going for Clichy; Kolarov offers little benefit unfortunately.

I would go for Otamendi as he is in the best form as is his club (ignoring Barzagli and Juve due to considerable age and the fact he hasn't even played this season) He should rise.

Gervinho is likely to rise earlier but I still think Aubameyang is the better, more dangerous and more consistent player. He's also younger. Dortmund's league form is misleading whilst Serie A is (rightly or wrongly) considered weaker which to a slight extent off-sets club comparison. In the long-run I'm sure Aubameyang will be the better buy I can see him getting to 92 in future; Gervinho, I'm less convinced.

All things equal I would sell Lahm due to his considerable age but he's still one of the best defenders in the world so there's a lot of ifs and buts here...

1) Vidal - best box to box midfielder playing for a strong team in stronger league to Cavani IMO (I understand PSG do better in Champs League and Ligue is higher in coefficients) There's also more higher rated strikers than CMs so...

3) Sanchez due to age (being above Lahm) and the fact he's two rating points below the above makes him third choice. He might be looking at a rise at Arsenal in future due to good form but he has a long way to go be on the same leve as the above two on SM.

4) Lahm here purely due to age, retired from internationals, etc. I have a long-term approach but if you need defenders I'd dramatically change my opinion.[/quote']

Thanks mate, i really appriciate ur vision

Cheers..

2) Bernat - At Bayern he's getting good game time which was the only real concern. Great platform to rise further in future. Second only because young natural RBs (EDITED: like Carvajal) are so rare. Alaba's versatility hasn't help held him back only his form can provide any barriers to a top ratings.

4) Laporte - regular for Bilba but like Rodriguez will struggle to go much beyond 90 at such a club. Really highly regarded by club and country and again' date=' with the move his rating potential would sky-rocket. Fourth due to the added number of unknowns.

4) Lahm here purely due to age, retired from internationals, etc. I have a long-term approach but if you need defenders I'd dramatically change my opinion.[/quote']

Thank you very much for your reasons, I have any position requirements!

Strootman and Marquinhos or Kroos?

Kroos is in my starting 11' date=' while both won't be a starters for me.

Cheers[/quote']

Kroos definitely. In with a good chance of 94.

Ross Barkley Or William Carvalho?

I need to sell one to help fund a move for Jerome Boateng

Thanks again in advance! :)

Barkley probably.

Cheers[/quote']

Not a good offer..

Would keep Toni Kroos, definitely!

Keep R. Barkley and sell W. Carvalho, imo.

Btw, J. Boateng is a great acquisition!

Depends on lots and lots of different factors. How competitive is your GW' date=' how valuable is money in your GW, what can you do with the money from Nastasic, what are your other CB?

I had Nastasic in one of my GW and got rid of him but then I got Busquets out of it. To simply ask if you should sell to an external bidder isn't enough.

[/quote']

Thanks mate

To add some specifics i have Hummels, Martinez, Koscielny, Mangala, Varane, Zouma as my other CB's.

With the money from Nastasic i would probably buy someone like Matuidi

Mario Gotze or Marco Reus or Eden Hazard

1.Hazard 2.Gotze 3.Reus

Cheers[/quote']

Kroos at the moment... Its a risk seeing so little of Strootman post injury. Add cash or a third player would be tempted though.

Would sell Carvalho & keep Barkley. Both highly dependent on next move but imo Barkley is the more talented & if unmanaged bids will get more to fund Boateng move.

Hi friends, what is your opinion for giving my Schurrle/Lukaku to get Carvajal/Rodriguez?

I have Silva/Ramos/Alaba/Marquinhos/Ginter/Zouma in defence and Messi/Muller/Lewa/Schurrle/Lukaku in attack:rolleyes:

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

di maria or fabregas???

Like my friend Max said before' date=' Fabregas

Hi friends, what is your opinion for giving my Schurrle/Lukaku to get Carvajal/Rodriguez?

I have Silva/Ramos/Alaba/Marquinhos/Ginter/Zouma in defence and Messi/Muller/Lewa/Schurrle/Lukaku in attack:rolleyes:

I'd definetly do it, Carvajal and Rodriguez are way better then the Chelsea/Everton players

in order of the best to worst, which player out of the following 5 would be the best for my team..

Mario Gotze, eden hazard, marco reus, david alaba and neymar. Eveyone is rated 93 except reus who is rated 94 but then he is a little bit older than the rest and also dortmund is fighting relegation badly this season.

heres my current squad...

Gianluigi buffon

Hugo Lloris

Sergio Ramos

Sergio Busquets

Vincent Kompany

Jordi Alba

Lukaz Pizchek

Seamus Coleman

Jeremy Mathieu

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric

Andres Iniesta

David Silva

Arjen Robben

Gabi fernandez

Marco Verrati

Lionel messi

Gonzalo Higuain

Fernando Torres

Thank You in advance

in order of the best to worst' date=' which player out of the following 5 would be the best for my team..

[b']Mario Gotze, eden hazard, marco reus, david alaba and neymar[/b]. Eveyone is rated 93 except reus who is rated 94 but then he is a little bit older than the rest and also dortmund is fighting relegation badly this season.

heres my current squad...

Gianluigi buffon

Hugo Lloris

Sergio Ramos

Sergio Busquets

Vincent Kompany

Jordi Alba

Lukaz Pizchek

Seamus Coleman

Jeremy Mathieu

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric