Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Wilshere for Moutinho ? Moutinho would most likely start more games

Take Moutinho for short term' date=' Wilshere for long

Will marco reus drop in rating since he was injured and also he missed the world cup and also because his team is doing unbelievably horrible right now.

He won't drop, don't worry

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Whos better Thomas Muller or Marco Reus? both same age' date=' same position, same rating, same national team and same league... whos better and who should i get?[/quote']

Muller looks the stronger at the minute at a better team, less injured and really highly rated by Guardiola and Low. Get him IMO :)

My Wilshere for Moutinho ? Moutinho would most likely start more games

I still prefer Wilshere but if Moutinho will play more for you get him :)

Hi friends' date=' what is your opinion for giving my Schurrle/Lukaku to get Carvajal/Rodriguez?

I have Silva/Ramos/Alaba/Marquinhos/Ginter/Zouma in defence and Messi/Muller/Lewa/Schurrle/Lukaku in attack:rolleyes:[/quote']

Get Carvajal and Rodriguez for me left backs difficult to get and Carvajal is promising. Rodriguez is the best of the lot there too and both playing for Real will help them :D

di maria or fabregas???

Tough choice' date=' would of said Di Maria but he has moved and been injured abut while Fabregas is doing superb. Maybe just Cesc :)

Mario Gotze or Marco Reus or Eden Hazard

Reus is the best of the lot for me just :)

Strootman and Marquinhos or Kroos?

Kroos is in my starting 11' date=' while both won't be a starters for me.

Cheers[/quote']

Kroos for me. Would of said the duo but if they don't start Kroos will be worth it :D

Ross Barkley Or William Carvalho?

I need to sell one to help fund a move for Jerome Boateng

Thanks again in advance! :)

Barkley' date=' great talent and Martinez will develop him so sell Carvalho IMO :)

Who's worth keeping? Could you rank it please? Cavani, lahm, vidal, alexis!

Last one the one to sell!

Thanks !

Lahm, Alexis, Vidal, Cavani for me :D

Will David Alaba drop in rating since he has just been injured for a long time and bernat may take his place in the bayern team?

Alaba is expected to be out for 2-3 months I read (according to ITV) before injury he was an ever present and to date has featured in 10 out of 13 league games. No where near dropping material for such a high performing player who could have been looking at a rise before the end of the season, had he not been injured. It's also worth nothing that both Bernat and Alaba had been featuring regularly before the injury due to Alaba's versatility enabling him to occupy a midfield role, showing Bernat does not necessarily directly effect his path to the team (not that I believe had both been competing purely for the LB role that anything would really stop Alaba given his pedigree)

Alaba is more than safe for the foreseeable future and still comfortably the best LB on SM. Bernat deserves credit for the game-time he has managed though on a separate point and in his own right another good acquisition.

Pjanic Miralem or Pedro Rodriguez?

i can get pedro for 22 mil and pjanic for 15 mil. But money is not an issue and positions aint an issue either. all i care about is the rating. who can keep a higher rating. will pedro drop?

Well obviously Pedro is now the higher rated player. Now that Suarez is back, he has been pushed to a subs role but will hold on to his 93 for this season at least.

I dont think Pedro can go any higher, while the Bosnian should be able to hit 93 at some point. I will take the Pjanic.

Pjanic Miralem or Pedro Rodriguez?

i can get pedro for 22 mil and pjanic for 15 mil. But money is not an issue and positions aint an issue either. all i care about is the rating. who can keep a higher rating. will pedro drop?

Pedro Rodriguez or Pjanic Miralem? Money and positions are not a issue. Who should i get? Will pedro drop in rating?

Get the player that is better.

Hi, what do you think about swapping my Shaw/De Sciglio for Ricardo Rodriguez. My other defenders are Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, David Alaba, Marquinhos, Ginter, Zouma, De Sciglio and Shaw. Shaw and Ginter are on loan. I have Varane on loan till the end of the season.

Hi' date=' what do you think about swapping my Shaw/De Sciglio for Ricardo Rodriguez. My other defenders are Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, David Alaba, Marquinhos, Ginter, Zouma, De Sciglio and Shaw. Shaw and Ginter are on loan. I have Varane on loan till the end of the season.[/quote']

swap De Sciglio for Rodriguez. Ramos, Maquinhos, Zouma can cover at RB when needed.

swap De Sciglio for Rodriguez. Ramos' date=' Maquinhos, Zouma can cover at RB when needed.[/quote']

But if he make me a counteroffer what do you think about Shaw's potential? He playes regulary(when not injured) for The Red Devils. I mean he is at bigger team than Ricardo.:rolleyes:

But if he make me a counteroffer what do you think about Shaw's potential? He playes regulary(when not injured) for The Red Devils. I mean he is at bigger team than Ricardo.:rolleyes:

IMO Ricardo been Bundesliga's best Left back in the last season ahead of Alaba.Ricardo has the potential to be the best left back in the world,though last season he probably was but he only plays for Wolfsburg.He is anyway the most complete left back in the world.He can defend,he can attack,he can score,he can give you a key pass,he can take a free kick.He's superb.Shaw will always be overhyped and overrated on the game because he's english and because he's really good he'll be even more hyped.If you are ready to wait a bit,take Ricardo.He'll move in the end even though he doesn't really have to.If Wolfsburg will get into UCL and they will probably get there,they'll spend quite a lot of cash to buy some new class players.They will anyway get a class striker as their team in rest is good.