Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Ricardo Rodríguez for Antoine Griezmann?

My Toni Kroos for Karim Benzema?

Age & position are not too important just after the better side of the deal. Thanks for any views.

Bit of a contradiction to say age and position aren't important and you just want the best side of the deal as these are two determining factors...

Kroos should be 94 soon, he's a fair bit younger and more assured of his future at Real I would say. World Champion also; easily Kroos.

Do you need a LB or AM more? If it doesn't matter then I would personally opt for Rodriguez as young, talented LBs are far rarer than AMs.

This is what I mean about the importance of age and position, these aid advising criteria so never ignore it.

Smalling (my) or Capoue? Thanks :)
Yes do it get the Frenchman
Capoue' date=' Smalling is ridicolous[/quote']

Capoue has struggled ever since he's joined Spurs. Pochettino has given him more opportunities but he has a lot of competition in the DM role with the emergence of Mason and Bentaleb as well. He really deserves a drop. I can't quite believe everyone is saying Capoue it must surely be based on the fact he is currently 90 and slightly higher rated.

Smalling is going to be vitally important to club and country (Utd are better than Spurs also and more likely to be in the Champs League, this is a big factor which seems neglected) he's had his problems but he's a much better signing than Capoue a rotational player for a Europa team. Smalling's likely to become a Champions League starter.

By all means use Smalling for someone better but Capoue isn't it.

Hi' date=' what do you think about swapping my Shaw/De Sciglio for Ricardo Rodriguez. My other defenders are Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, David Alaba, Marquinhos, Ginter, Zouma, De Sciglio and Shaw. Shaw and Ginter are on loan. I have Varane on loan till the end of the season.[/quote']
But if he make me a counteroffer what do you think about Shaw's potential? He playes regulary(when not injured) for The Red Devils. I mean he is at bigger team than Ricardo.:rolleyes:

Sounds a lot for Rodriguez.

Rodriguez is a top young LB in his own right but Shaw and De Sciglio are both highly rated too. Shaw is at a much better platform to rise with Utd and England plus there's not many defenders who regularly play by the age of 17 in the Premiership. All young players are a risk but Shaw has to be one of the lowest risks around given his vast experience before he's even 20. He's arguably the better placed of the trio to rise in future as things stands.

There's more ifs and buts re. De Sciglio and Rodriguez.

De Sciglio is highly regarded and playing a lot at Milan albeit not the best platform atm. He needs a move or Milan's fortunes need to drastically improve if he's to fulfill his 'SM potential'. Nonetheless a top young full-back, likely to have a key role with Italy in future and a move could really propel him.

The same applies to Rodriguez. Wolfsburg would need to be established as a Champs League team for a couple years for him to get to 92/93. Really difficult given the Bundesliga's competition nor am am I totally convince Wolfsburg are in a 'true' league position currently which can distort things. Similarly to De Sciglio, a move, realistically, is needed.

I could understand offering one of the young full-backs with cash or possibly Zouma as well but to offer both is steep and putting all your eggs into one basket with Rodriguez when Shaw and/or De Sciglio could be just as good, if not better, in SM terms, than Rodriguez.

Sounds a lot for Rodriguez.

Rodriguez is a top young LB in his own right but Shaw and De Sciglio are both highly rated too. Shaw is at a much better platform to rise with Utd and England plus there's not many defenders who regularly play by the age of 17 in the Premiership. All young players are a risk but Shaw has to be one of the lowest risks around given his vast experience before he's even 20. He's arguably the better placed of the trio to rise in future as things stands.

There's more ifs and buts re. De Sciglio and Rodriguez.

De Sciglio is highly regarded and playing a lot at Milan albeit not the best platform atm. He needs a move or Milan's fortunes need to drastically improve if he's to fulfill his 'SM potential'. Nonetheless a top young full-back' date=' likely to have a key role with Italy in future and a move could really propel him.

The same applies to Rodriguez. Wolfsburg would need to be established as a Champs League team for a couple years for him to get to 92/93. Really difficult given the Bundesliga's competition nor am am I totally convince Wolfsburg are in a 'true' league position currently which can distort things. Similarly to De Sciglio, a move, realistically, is needed.

I could understand offering one of the young full-backs with cash or possibly Zouma as well but to offer both is steep and putting all your eggs into one basket with Rodriguez when Shaw and/or De Sciglio could be just as good, if not better, in SM terms, than Rodriguez.[/quote']

Hi, I think you misunderstood me. I am not going to give him both players if he wants so. I meant if he wanted to swap him for Shaw only and not for De Sciglio only.

And what do you think about SMFA blocking a transfer for Ricardo of 3 501 000 +De Sciglio? What is wrong here? Should I offer more? SMFA is sometimes strange:eek:

Hi' date=' I think you misunderstood me. I am not going to give him both players if he wants so. I meant if he wanted to swap him for Shaw only and not for De Sciglio only.

And what do you think about SMFA blocking a transfer for Ricardo of 3 501 000 +De Sciglio? What is wrong here? Should I offer more? SMFA is sometimes strange:eek:[/quote']

Bare minimum offers do tend to get blocked, you more than likely need to offer a few million over CV (Chairman Value)

In that case De Sciglio for Rodriguez is decent. With a long-term approach in mind I think I would personally avoid losing Shaw, even for Rodriguez but it's a coin toss and can understand both sides of that argument, especially if Rodriguez joined a top team.

Castan' date=' Obiang and Rolan or Rafael + Smalling?[/quote']

A few question marks over Castan after the Brain surgery, should be safe for now but his recovery from such a procedure is a bit uncertain so he's gone into the 'risky bracket'.

Obiang is unlikely to rise much beyond 89/possibly 90 at Sampdoria. He needs a move...

Rolan at Bordeaux? If so he started really well at Bordeaux, the goals cooled down but he's still playing a lot, +1 for now, another one with an 89 future at a club like Bordeaux.

Everybody knows Utd's defensive problems and because of that I expect some people to say the trio (especially Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Arsenal fans ha!) but Utd are a Champions League team bar one season and looking decent to finish in the top 4 this season (S'oton won't stay there, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton look weak. I expect Utd to finish 3rd and Arsenal 4th)

Rafael is over-rated on the game (despite the season before last having a really great campaign) That said I don't see him dropping and young RBs are so rare. He's a good signing in SM terms even if in real-life he isn't one level below Zabaleta :confused:

Smalling has had loads of problems but look at the options Utd have... and England! Rojo ok, Jones hmmm, then who? Cahill ok, Jagielka, hmmm, Jones hmmm, Stones, good prospect in a few years, who else? Is there really much competition for Smalling? He's also starting to look a lot better in recent weeks despite the odd rash moment (i.e. Red card at City) and IMO is Utd's best defender now.

Realistically a starter for a Champions League club and a decent national team like England is 91 material. Smalling can still get there and is worth keeping/going for if the best on offer are 90s/89 prospects.

I would personally go for the Utd pair, quite comfortably.

hello' date=' can anyone help please? :)

Miralem PJANIĆ or Kalidou KOULIBALY and Paul-Georges NTEP

thx[/quote']

Very easily Pjanic. Different class of player.

Not even going to go into detail on this one, the above is correct. Easily Pjanjic at 91 who is leaps and bounds a superior player than the other two, even combined.

Very easily Pjanic. Different class of player.
Not even going to go into detail on this one' date=' the above is correct. Easily Pjanjic at 91 who is leaps and bounds a superior player than the other two, even combined.[/quote']

thx a lot :)