Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello' date=' can anyone help please? :)

Miralem PJANIĆ or Kalidou KOULIBALY and Paul-Georges NTEP

thx[/quote']

Are you even serious? Tell me your trolling us :D

Shall I swap my Busquets for Kroos' date=' or hold onto the Spanyard?[/quote']

Kroos every moment, every minute, every second

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think Busquets will keep 95 for now although he is over-rated and should drop IMO (SM's opinion is what's more important though! and the fact he hasn't dropped yet makes me doubt it's likely to happen anytime soon) Kroos deserves to rise. I personally like Kroos a lot more, being a world champion and slightly younger helps with his edge IMO. However if Busquets is important to your defence (the fact he can play CB does make him a top SM player) I can understand keeping him. If it's a straight shoot-out for a midfield role I'd happily take a one rating hit on Kroos who I believe will have greater longevity on SM.

Had quite a tempting offer. I have Mats Hummels and I've been offered Ramos for him. What would you do? deal or no deal? I know Ramos would help immediately' date=' but Hummels is great![/quote']

I would take Sergio Ramos, it will take some time for the Dortmund player to get 94 let alone 95. Reason being, Borussia is struggling at the moment. So unless he moves to a 'better' club or do something special like win the CL, it is hard for the German to get 95.

Had quite a tempting offer. I have Mats Hummels and I've been offered Ramos for him. What would you do? deal or no deal? I know Ramos would help immediately' date=' but Hummels is great![/quote']

Go for Ramos, not even think about it

Is Samuel Umtititi worth buying for 11M if money is an issue?

How would you compare him to other talented young central defenders such as Marquinhos' date=' Laporte, Ginter or left backs such as Digne, Bernat or Moreno?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Well, Umtiti is a good prospect but is definitely less talented then Marquinhos,Bernat and Laporte in my opinion. My personal rank would be

1)Marquinhos

2)Bernat

3)Moreno

4)Laporte

5)Digne

6)Ginter/Umtiti

Please rank the folloiwng CBs: Musacchio' date=' Badstuber, Wollscheid, Papadopoulos, Matip, Umtiti[/quote']

1)Matip

2)Papa

3)Umtiti

4)Wollscheid

Badstuber? Who is Badstuber? lol

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would take Sergio Ramos' date=' it will take some time for the Dortmund player to get 94 let alone 95. Reason being, Borussia is struggling at the moment. So unless he moves to a 'better' club or do something special like win the CL, it is hard for the German to get 95.[/quote']
Go for Ramos' date=' not even think about it[/quote']

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll snap his hands off!

Keep Busquets.

Ramos.

Odegaard or Tielemans?

Tielemans

Vela, Aubameyang or Immobile? I've currently got Auba and Immobile. Got someone interested in either of them and offering Vela as bait. Has Vela peaked as I think and if you would do the deal, which out of Auba and Immobile would you trade? Aubameyang is a level 4 concern, but I'm starting to play him in more games as a sub to try and ease them. Immobile has spent the last few seasons on loans to keep his concerns down whilst awaiting his rises. I have Ronaldo and Rooney as my strikers so they're all backup for me.

Vela' date=' Aubameyang or Immobile? I've currently got Auba and Immobile. Got someone interested in either of them and offering Vela as bait. Has Vela peaked as I think and if you would do the deal, which out of Auba and Immobile would you trade? Aubameyang is a level 4 concern, but I'm starting to play him in more games as a sub to try and ease them. Immobile has spent the last few seasons on loans to keep his concerns down whilst awaiting his rises. I have Ronaldo and Rooney as my strikers so they're all backup for me.[/quote']

I'd trade Immobile for Vela, i like a lot more Aubameyang then Immobile that iv seen playing for Turin last season and for Italy and is not as special as mass media say. Trust me, I'm italian and i know what i'm talking about

Willian+James Rodriguez or Gotze

My player is Gotze.I play with 3-5-2.

Neuer

Martinez(Yanga Mbiwia)-Luiz(Alderweireld)-Badsutber

Lahm

Silva-Gotze(Barkley)-Schweinsteiger-Alaba(Sissoko)

Aguero-Muller(Aspas)

Should i take Willain and James?

Thats a tough one, i like Gotze a lot and i think he deserves to rise and be 94. So i would keep the German.

I'd trade Immobile for Vela' date=' i like a lot more Aubameyang then Immobile that iv seen playing for Turin last season and for Italy and is not as special as mass media say. Trust me, I'm italian and i know what i'm talking about[/quote']

Thanks for that. Similar to what I was thinking with Immobile, though I've not seen so much of him play, he hasn't played many minutes for a poor BVB this season. Maybe I'll cash in whilst he still has value.

Perin or Jesè + Cheryshev?

Thank you

Young GKs are so rare I would side with Perin atm. Jese is just coming back from injury which came at a really bad time when he was starting to look impressive' date=' he could be a real dark-horse in future but the facts there's so many more AMs out there makes me lean towards Perin. Cheryshev is irrelevant

Willian+James Rodriguez or Gotze

My player is Gotze.I play with 3-5-2.

Neuer

Martinez(Yanga Mbiwia)-Luiz(Alderweireld)-Badsutber

Lahm

Silva-Gotze(Barkley)-Schweinsteiger-Alaba(Sissoko)

Aguero-Muller(Aspas)

Should i take Willain and James?

Gotze 93 - 94/93

Willian 91 - 91/92

Rodriguez 91 - 92

That's what I see happening with the ratings atm. Rodriguez could be just as good as Gotze in the future but the German is obviously far superior atm and far more certain. Willian is not a major lost/gain so I would prefer the Gotze side as Willian, the second part, lets the offer down.

Vela' date=' Aubameyang or Immobile? I've currently got Auba and Immobile. Got someone interested in either of them and offering Vela as bait. Has Vela peaked as I think and if you would do the deal, which out of Auba and Immobile would you trade? Aubameyang is a level 4 concern, but I'm starting to play him in more games as a sub to try and ease them. Immobile has spent the last few seasons on loans to keep his concerns down whilst awaiting his rises. I have Ronaldo and Rooney as my strikers so they're all backup for me.[/quote']
I'd trade Immobile for Vela' date=' i like a lot more Aubameyang then Immobile that iv seen playing for Turin last season and for Italy and is not as special as mass media say. Trust me, I'm italian and i know what i'm talking about[/quote']

I would agree with the above, it's going to be a long time until Immobile will get to 91 and that's by no means even certain. Aubameyang is my preference out of all three and I could easily see him as a 92 striker if Dortmund sorted themselves out. I agree on the suggestions that Vela has likely peaked.

Btw I would personally pay off Aubameyang's concerns. In my experience sub appearances are rarely sufficient to ease concerns and it's extremely risky for someone who is already level 4.

Young GKs are so rare I would side with Perin atm. Jese is just coming back from injury which came at a really bad time when he was starting to look impressive' date=' he could be a real dark-horse in future but the facts there's so many more AMs out there makes me lean towards Perin. Cheryshev is irrelevant

Gotze 93 - 94/93

Willian 91 - 91/92

Rodriguez 91 - 92

That's what I see happening with the ratings atm. Rodriguez could be just as good as Gotze in the future but the German is obviously far superior atm and far more certain. Willian is not a major lost/gain so I would prefer the Gotze side as Willian, the second part, lets the offer down.

I would agree with the above, it's going to be a long time until Immobile will get to 91 and that's by no means even certain. Aubameyang is my preference out of all three and I could easily see him as a 92 striker if Dortmund sorted themselves out. I agree on the suggestions that Vela has likely peaked.

Btw I would personally pay off Aubameyang's concerns. In my experience sub appearances are rarely sufficient to ease concerns and it's extremely risky for someone who is already level 4.[/quote']

I was wondering whether to pay Auba's concerns. I'll perhaps have to. I've been offered Honda for Immobile too. Assume Vela would be the choice of the 2? I may have to use a token bit of cash to get Vela though. I'll see how easy I can talk him round.

End of season in my gw is meaning more activity. Had what I think is a decent offer for my Shaqiri. Again, backup player. They have offered me Illarramendi and Jedvaj. 2 players I rate highly, though not seen much of Madrid this season to know if Illarramendi is still a hot buy? Or would the Shaq be too much to give? I can't see Shaq rising anytime soon due to lack of minutes and wonder whether he'll move on soon?