• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Perin or Jesè + Cheryshev?

Thank you

Young GKs are so rare I would side with Perin atm. Jese is just coming back from injury which came at a really bad time when he was starting to look impressive' date=' he could be a real dark-horse in future but the facts there's so many more AMs out there makes me lean towards Perin. Cheryshev is irrelevant

Willian+James Rodriguez or Gotze

My player is Gotze.I play with 3-5-2.

Neuer

Martinez(Yanga Mbiwia)-Luiz(Alderweireld)-Badsutber

Lahm

Silva-Gotze(Barkley)-Schweinsteiger-Alaba(Sissoko)

Aguero-Muller(Aspas)

Should i take Willain and James?

Gotze 93 - 94/93

Willian 91 - 91/92

Rodriguez 91 - 92

That's what I see happening with the ratings atm. Rodriguez could be just as good as Gotze in the future but the German is obviously far superior atm and far more certain. Willian is not a major lost/gain so I would prefer the Gotze side as Willian, the second part, lets the offer down.

Vela' date=' Aubameyang or Immobile? I've currently got Auba and Immobile. Got someone interested in either of them and offering Vela as bait. Has Vela peaked as I think and if you would do the deal, which out of Auba and Immobile would you trade? Aubameyang is a level 4 concern, but I'm starting to play him in more games as a sub to try and ease them. Immobile has spent the last few seasons on loans to keep his concerns down whilst awaiting his rises. I have Ronaldo and Rooney as my strikers so they're all backup for me.[/quote']
I'd trade Immobile for Vela' date=' i like a lot more Aubameyang then Immobile that iv seen playing for Turin last season and for Italy and is not as special as mass media say. Trust me, I'm italian and i know what i'm talking about[/quote']

I would agree with the above, it's going to be a long time until Immobile will get to 91 and that's by no means even certain. Aubameyang is my preference out of all three and I could easily see him as a 92 striker if Dortmund sorted themselves out. I agree on the suggestions that Vela has likely peaked.

Btw I would personally pay off Aubameyang's concerns. In my experience sub appearances are rarely sufficient to ease concerns and it's extremely risky for someone who is already level 4.

Young GKs are so rare I would side with Perin atm. Jese is just coming back from injury which came at a really bad time when he was starting to look impressive' date=' he could be a real dark-horse in future but the facts there's so many more AMs out there makes me lean towards Perin. Cheryshev is irrelevant

Gotze 93 - 94/93

Willian 91 - 91/92

Rodriguez 91 - 92

That's what I see happening with the ratings atm. Rodriguez could be just as good as Gotze in the future but the German is obviously far superior atm and far more certain. Willian is not a major lost/gain so I would prefer the Gotze side as Willian, the second part, lets the offer down.

I would agree with the above, it's going to be a long time until Immobile will get to 91 and that's by no means even certain. Aubameyang is my preference out of all three and I could easily see him as a 92 striker if Dortmund sorted themselves out. I agree on the suggestions that Vela has likely peaked.

Btw I would personally pay off Aubameyang's concerns. In my experience sub appearances are rarely sufficient to ease concerns and it's extremely risky for someone who is already level 4.[/quote']

I was wondering whether to pay Auba's concerns. I'll perhaps have to. I've been offered Honda for Immobile too. Assume Vela would be the choice of the 2? I may have to use a token bit of cash to get Vela though. I'll see how easy I can talk him round.

End of season in my gw is meaning more activity. Had what I think is a decent offer for my Shaqiri. Again, backup player. They have offered me Illarramendi and Jedvaj. 2 players I rate highly, though not seen much of Madrid this season to know if Illarramendi is still a hot buy? Or would the Shaq be too much to give? I can't see Shaq rising anytime soon due to lack of minutes and wonder whether he'll move on soon?

I was wondering whether to pay Auba's concerns. I'll perhaps have to. I've been offered Honda for Immobile too. Assume Vela would be the choice of the 2? I may have to use a token bit of cash to get Vela though. I'll see how easy I can talk him round.

End of season in my gw is meaning more activity. Had what I think is a decent offer for my Shaqiri. Again' date=' backup player. They have offered me Illarramendi and Jedvaj. 2 players I rate highly, though not seen much of Madrid this season to know if Illarramendi is still a hot buy? Or would the Shaq be too much to give? I can't see Shaq rising anytime soon due to lack of minutes and wonder whether he'll move on soon?[/quote']

Yeah Vela is probably the sensible choice as he's higher rated and neither rating looks like changing. Honda at a club like Milan would look a better proposition under normal circumstances but Milan don't look that great atm. So Milan's prestige counts for little with no European football.

Modric is injured, Khedira looks off; Isco is currently starting but Illarramendi looks like first back-up atm. As things stand Illarramendi has the edge but Shaqiri could easily move and assume the play-making role of a top team making him a comfortable 90+ player. Jedvaj is a nice addition though and swings it for me personally. Just bare in mind Shaqiri is more talented but riskier.

Yeah Vela is probably the sensible choice as he's higher rated and neither rating looks like changing. Honda at a club like Milan would look a better proposition under normal circumstances but Milan don't look that great atm. So Milan's prestige counts for little with no European football.

Modric is injured' date=' Khedira looks off; Isco is currently starting but Illarramendi looks like first back-up atm. As things stand Illarramendi has the edge but Shaqiri could easily move and assume the play-making role of a top team making him a comfortable 90+ player. Jedvaj is a nice addition though and swings it for me personally. Just bare in mind Shaqiri is more talented but riskier.[/quote']

Thanks. May just hold onto the Shaq offer a little longer. Like you say, he's talented, but just Bayern have far too much talent to give him minutes. Jedvaj is a great defender and they are harder to come by than midfielders. I'll mull it over a little longer. Definitely a tempter there!

Do you know much about Kevin Kampl? wondering whether to keep or sell. Looks like he has some skill but is he big club material? Sorry to keep asking you, but you give such great informed responses ;-)

Thanks. May just hold onto the Shaq offer a little longer. Like you say' date=' he's talented, but just Bayern have far too much talent to give him minutes. Jedvaj is a great defender and they are harder to come by than midfielders. I'll mull it over a little longer. Definitely a tempter there!

Do you know much about Kevin Kampl? wondering whether to keep or sell. Looks like he has some skill but is he big club material? Sorry to keep asking you, but you give such great informed responses ;-)[/quote']

I've not heard much about him to be totally honest and the majority of the time that says it all for me. I haven't heard any links. Given the amount of talented players out there, there's plenty better. He's not going to do much in the Austrian league. Easy one to sell for me.

I've not heard much about him to be totally honest and the majority of the time that says it all for me. I haven't heard any links. Given the amount of talented players out there' date=' there's plenty better. He's not going to do much in the Austrian league. Easy one to sell for me.[/quote']

As I thought. Cheers

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who has potential to get the highest rating long term? Alberto Moreno or Ricardo Rodriguez? I currently have Moreno and have been offered Rodriguez for 20m. Could perhaps then sell Moreno for 15m. Is this worth doing or is Moreno's NT going to make him the best option long term?

I'd go for Rodriguez out of the two. The £5M difference sounds like nothing too, although I don't know your financial situation :)

Will any of these players get a rise?

Arjen Robben 95 -> ??

Thomas Muller 94 -> ??

David Alaba 93 -> ??

Robben 95/96

Muller 94/95

Alaba (injury ruined any slight chance)

I doubt any will rise. Muller probably has the strongest case being a w/cup winner but wouldn't be surprised to see it delayed until end of season depending on what else Bayern wins. Robben is talked about a lot as the third best player in the world a lot and his decent w/cup may give him a slight shot at a rise but again airing on conservative thinking I'm not confident it will happen.

Who has potential to get the highest rating long term? Alberto Moreno or Ricardo Rodriguez? I currently have Moreno and have been offered Rodriguez for 20m. Could perhaps then sell Moreno for 15m. Is this worth doing or is Moreno's NT going to make him the best option long term?

Wolfsburg vs Liverpool = Tie atm, Liverpool are currently a champs league but don't look like maintaining it. Wolfsburg are doing well so far but I doubt whether they can keep it up. Both have a similar platform I would say.

Most ability = Rodriguez fairly comfortably the better player with more experience

Age = Tie

Higher rated already on SM = Rodriguez

I'll add internationals as you mention it = Rodriguez gets the nod here for now also as an assured starter of a top 10 international team (don't ask about the reliability of the rankings just trust SM may take it into consideration) Yes Spain is far superior but that doesn't matter if Moreno isn't playing. I've seen nothing to suggest he's close to dislodging Alba plus there's Azpi to contend with who is Chelsea's undisputed LB atm also.

So Rodriguez, fairly comfortably for me.

Subotic + Sturridge + 10m or Lewandowski?

Lewandowski for me. Although he is not flying at the moment he is a key starter at one of the best in Europe while the other two clubs are a mess. Sturridges repetitive injurys especially put me off.

HELP: Mata and Smalling (my) or Lamela + Vertonghen ? Thanks and good evening! :)

Would go with the United duo & probably not even swap Mata for the duo. His rating is too high & when in form a class above.

firmino + ruben neves or 5m +zouma

i have zouma and 5m

Firmino & Neves. Very nice deal.

HELP: Mata and Smalling (my) or Lamela + Vertonghen ? Thanks and good evening! :)

Vertonghen is a much better player in SM terms but he's in and out of an under-performing Spurs teams. His rating is nowhere near increasing. It was looking like Pochettino was perfering Fazio and Kaboul but I think that's changing...

Smalling is looking like Utd's best defender despite plenty of problems. If he stays fit and he carries on starting for Utd however and they re-establish themselves as a champion league he could have a ceiling of 91-ish IMO' date=' far from guaranteed however but the lack of English CBs we have is another major point not to ignore as Jagielka won't be involved much beyond the next 18 months. Smalling has every chance to become Cahill's partner.

Looking at Lamela's form since he's joined Spurs he's extremely lucky not to drop. I still have my doubts considering SM's reluctance to drop young talents but 91 is too high. He's played a lot more this season but Spurs don't any worst when he's not in the team.

Mata is not a guaranteed starter for Utd and the talk of a move to Spain would worry me however when he does come on/play he's made a real difference.

In short there's draw backs on ALL fronts. Vertonghen is the better SM defender, Mata the better AM.

Personally I would lean towards the Utd pairing looking at how poor Spurs are, they seem to be declining further this season. I expect Utd to finish third.

Subotic + Sturridge + 10m or Lewandowski?

This boils down to a question of depth somewhat. Sturridge shouldn't be too far from 92 in future once performing again after injury. Everybody knows Dortmund's woes, Subotic is safe though, for now.

Lewandowki is one of the best in the world. I would opt for the Pole unless in dire need of depth at the back as he's a class above.

I'd go for Rodriguez out of the two. The £5M difference sounds like nothing too' date=' although I don't know your financial situation :)[/quote']
Robben 95/96

Muller 94/95

Alaba (injury ruined any slight chance)

I doubt any will rise. Muller probably has the strongest case being a w/cup winner but wouldn't be surprised to see it delayed until end of season depending on what else Bayern wins. Robben is talked about a lot as the third best player in the world a lot and his decent w/cup may give him a slight shot at a rise but again airing on conservative thinking I'm not confident it will happen.

Wolfsburg vs Liverpool = Tie atm' date=' Liverpool are currently a champs league but don't look like maintaining it. Wolfsburg are doing well so far but I doubt whether they can keep it up. Both have a similar platform I would say.

Most ability = Rodriguez fairly comfortably the better player with more experience

Age = Tie

Higher rated already on SM = Rodriguez

I'll add internationals as you mention it = Rodriguez gets the nod here for now also as an assured starter of a top 10 international team (don't ask about the reliability of the rankings just trust SM may take it into consideration) Yes Spain is far superior but that doesn't matter if Moreno isn't playing. I've seen nothing to suggest he's close to dislodging Alba plus there's Azpi to contend with who is Chelsea's undisputed LB atm also.

So Rodriguez, fairly comfortably for me.[/quote']

Thanks for your help guys. I've accepted the 20m counter for Rodriguez, just trying to get a bit more cash for Moreno now. Only offered 12m so far, but still not a bad deal if you take into account Moreno + 8m = Rodriguez. Just got to wait a week for Bacca to be available external now and that'll be me happy with my strengthening after selling Cerci yesterday :-)