• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who has potential to get the highest rating long term? Alberto Moreno or Ricardo Rodriguez? I currently have Moreno and have been offered Rodriguez for 20m. Could perhaps then sell Moreno for 15m. Is this worth doing or is Moreno's NT going to make him the best option long term?

Ricardo Rodriguez

firmino + ruben neves or 5m +zouma

i have zouma and 5m

my other centre backs are

jones

mangala

manolas

busquets

stones

varane

hummels

Roberto Firmino + Ruben Neves

HELP: Mata and Smalling (my) or Lamela + Vertonghen ? Thanks and good evening! :)

Juan Mata + Chris Smalling

Subotic + Sturridge + 10m or Lewandowski?

Robert Lewandowski

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sirigu

Ter Stegen

Mascherano

Subotic

Pepe

Cahill

Dede

Varane

Luis

Shaw

Rafael

Schweinsteiger

Modric

Marchisio

Wilshere

Isco

Mkhitaryan

Shaqiri

Ronaldo

Markovic

Dzeko

Sturridge

Lukaku

Son

Tello

keep subotic and sturridge for me.

you can not take lewandowski,with sturridge and another player?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sirigu

Ter Stegen

Mascherano

Subotic

Pepe

Cahill

Dede

Varane

Luis

Shaw

Rafael

Schweinsteiger

Modric

Marchisio

Wilshere

Isco

Mkhitaryan

Shaqiri

Ronaldo

Markovic

Dzeko

Sturridge

Lukaku

Son

Tello

Would do the deal. Upgrade upfront & you defo have the CBs to cover especially as Cahill should catch Subotic SM wise soon.

1. Tony Jantschke

2. Mateo Musacchio

3. Samuel Umtiti

4. Joel Matip

5. Holger Badstuber

6. Kyriakos Papadopolous

7. Phillipp Wollschied

8. Andre Hoffman

Quite frankly - I'd look at other options if I were you.

Thank you. Its for a spot of a very much back up CB (and badstuber was sold to do this).

Would options such as Uros Spajic, Saed Kolasinac, Matheus Doria (despite his problems at the moment), John Stones be any better?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is the gk Lloris a stable 92?

Yes very, been outstanding for Spurs, saved them vs Crystal Palace only yesterday again (not for the first time) At a top side with this kind of form he'd be strong shout to rise but at Spurs it's going to be hard to rise much more; a drop is out of the question though.

Should I swap Vidal for Gotze? Is either likely to go up?

Easily keep Gotze even if he was not expected to rise (which he is) So much younger. Not even a close debate.

If you could only keep two of Sergi Roberto' date=' Alcantara Rafinha or Adrien Rabiot, who would you choose? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Rabiot would be my first choice to keep, youngest and looks the best prospect. I would also say he has the best platform (funny seen as the competition are at Barca) He's back in around the PSG first team again and more than capable of getting decent game-time now, like last season (contract dispute disrupt his start to the season?) He's being strongly linked with a move away as well and could see him being Keita's long-term replacement with Roma the likely destination. Not a bad move at all.

I would then opt to keep Rafinha, not entirely convinced by either of the Barca youngsters who will need to perform outstandingly to become regulars amongst stiff opposition. Barca aren't scared to buy either. Enrique seems to fancy Rafinha a bit more with double the game-time of Sergi (although that's not saying much) This probably extends to a better relationship possibly forged whilst both were at Celta (maybe clutching at straws but it's logical and anything which may be a factor all adds up) I would personally keep Rafinha as he seems entrusted in the team more despite being a year younger.

Anyone? Can you rank these.

Mate do you make any decisions without the help section? ;)

1) Stones - Best English CB prospect by some distance. Already key for club and likely to be a mainstay in the national team in future. Expecting big things here

2) Doria - very talented but completely frozen out at MArseille by Bielsa who is not happy with the signing behind his back. One of them needs to go if Doria is to fulfill his potential. Marseille are doing great so doesn't look like it's going to be the coach anytime soon! Shame

3) Kolasinac - Schalke is a decent platform and regular in European competition should easily be able to get to at least 89 there; doubts about much potential beyond that

4) Spajic - Going to struggle to do much with Toulouse in France, by far the worst platform so at a big disadvantage to the others before even talking about ability. Far more unknowns and uncertainties making him by far higher risk.

Couple of deals on the go.

Deal No.1 - Carvajal external. Bidding war going on. Laporte and Janmaat is my Max bid. Is giving away Laporte too much? I'm thinking Carvajal, but need some reassurance.

Deal No.2 - I have Iniesta. Should I swap him for Robben? I know Iniesta isn't in the same form as Robben, but will he remain higher for much longer?

Thank you. Its for a spot of a very much back up CB (and badstuber was sold to do this).

Would options such as Uros Spajic' date=' Saed Kolasinac, Matheus Doria (despite his problems at the moment), John Stones be any better?[/quote']

1. John Stones

2. Saed Kolasinac

3. Mathieus Doria

4. Uros Spajic

Is the gk Lloris a stable 92?

Yes. Very.

Should I swap Vidal for Gotze? Is either likely to go up?

Arturo Vidal for now. Mario Goetze for the future.

If you could only keep two of Sergi Roberto' date=' Alcantara Rafinha or Adrien Rabiot, who would you choose? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Rafinha & Adrien Rabiot.

Couple of deals on the go.

Deal No.1 - Carvajal external. Bidding war going on. Laporte and Janmaat is my Max bid. Is giving away Laporte too much? I'm thinking Carvajal' date=' but need some reassurance.

Deal No.2 - I have Iniesta. Should I swap him for Robben? I know Iniesta isn't in the same form as Robben, but will he remain higher for much longer?[/quote']

Yes I think you are giving away too much for Carvajal, unless the 2 players do not feature at all for your team. Even if they play about 20% of the matches, it is not worth the swap for Carvajal imo.

In SM terms I will keep Iniesta because even if he drops, he wouldn't go past 95, probably drop to 96. But in real life Robben is much better than Iniesta, so I would try to get Robben + some cash (10m) for Iniesta.

Yes I think you are giving away too much for Carvajal' date=' unless the 2 players do not feature at all for your team. Even if they play about 20% of the matches, it is not worth the swap for Carvajal imo.

In SM terms I will keep Iniesta because even if he drops, he wouldn't go past 95, probably drop to 96. But in real life Robben is much better than Iniesta, so I would try to get Robben + some cash (10m) for Iniesta.[/quote']

Thanks. Will hold onto Iniesta. Maybe Janmaat and Max Arnold instead? Arnold seems to have lost a bit of his hype this season. Chairman still values deal at 21m with them 2 so have a reasonable chance of getting him. I know good defenders are more difficult to come by than midfielder which is why I also thought Laporte would be giving away too much.