Jump to content

Help With Deal(s) Thread...


Recommended Posts

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Couple of deals on the go.

Deal No.1 - Carvajal external. Bidding war going on. Laporte and Janmaat is my Max bid. Is giving away Laporte too much? I'm thinking Carvajal' date=' but need some reassurance.

Deal No.2 - I have Iniesta. Should I swap him for Robben? I know Iniesta isn't in the same form as Robben, but will he remain higher for much longer?[/quote']

The first one yes it is a bit much but Carjaval all the way, the second deal is tougher with the oldies as injury could dictate how much they play in the future but Iniesta>Robben for me all day long unless you are going to use him as the extra striker spot he has had added.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hyina

    3179

  • 123_ABC

    3120

  • Raz.

    3113

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The first one yes it is a bit much but Carjaval all the way' date=' the second deal is tougher with the oldies as injury could dictate how much they play in the future but Iniesta>Robben for me all day long unless you are going to use him as the extra striker spot he has had added.[/quote']

Was going to use him left mid to replace Iniesta. I have Ronaldo up top. Will stick with Iniesta. Was just worried about his future at Barca and wondered how long he'd hold his rating.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

E.Can or Jesè?

Jesè + Cheryshev or Perin?

Ty

Jese was looking great before injury last season and has a great platform at Real where he has in the past been afforded good opportunities. The rewards could be huge with him so I would opt for him purely on this basis. Can has done OK but he's not a starter either nor does he have the 'excitement factor' or the platform of someone like Jese and in turn the rating potential.

I've already answered the Perin v Jese debate previously so I'm assuming you're looking for more opinions....

(I opted for the young GK if he would be important to your team as they are so much rarer than young AMs of which there is a plethora' date=' despite how highly Jese could become)

Was going to use him left mid to replace Iniesta. I have Ronaldo up top. Will stick with Iniesta. Was just worried about his future at Barca and wondered how long he'd hold his rating.

I would predict Iniesta 96/95 and Robben 95/96, so this is a really tough one.

I think a rise for Robben would be very generous but not out of the question given his, Holland's w/cup and Bayern's performances. He is also playing a lot better and featuring more regularly than Iniesta. Rise, maybe 20% chance IMO

I have a feeling Iniesta's rating decline is going to come sooner and be more drastic if I'm being honest (I'm trying to sell Iniesta in all my teams) There's a strong case for him to drop to 95 but I always try to be conservative in predictions so would lean towards 96 for now. 60% chance of 96, 40% of 95 IMO.

I would back the earlier suggestion in which you go with Robben but try to squeeze out a bit extra from the deal just to safe-guard a short-term rating deficiency although as I said long-term I believe Iniesta will decline quicker.

If you can't get any extra from the deal my gut would be to go with Robben.

It's a tough call though and only time will tell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Jese was looking great before injury last season and has a great platform at Real where he has in the past been afforded good opportunities. The rewards could be huge with him so I would opt for him purely on this basis. Can has done OK but he's not a starter either nor does he have the 'excitement factor' or the platform of someone like Jese and in turn the rating potential.

I've already answered the Perin v Jese debate previously so I'm assuming you're looking for more opinions....

(I opted for the young GK if he would be important to your team as they are so much rarer than young AMs of which there is a plethora' date=' despite how highly Jese could become)

I would predict Iniesta 96/95 and Robben 95/96, so this is a really tough one.

I think a rise for Robben would be very generous but not out of the question given his, Holland's w/cup and Bayern's performances. He is also playing a lot better and featuring more regularly than Iniesta. Rise, maybe 20% chance IMO

I have a feeling Iniesta's rating decline is going to come sooner and be more drastic if I'm being honest (I'm trying to sell Iniesta in all my teams) There's a strong case for him to drop to 95 but I always try to be conservative in predictions so would lean towards 96 for now. 60% chance of 96, 40% of 95 IMO.

I would back the earlier suggestion in which you go with Robben but try to squeeze out a bit extra from the deal just to safe-guard a short-term rating deficiency although as I said long-term I believe Iniesta will decline quicker.

If you can't get any extra from the deal my gut would be to go with Robben.

It's a tough call though and only time will tell.[/quote']

Thanks mate. Wish I'd kept Robben now. I had him a couple of years ago and sold him when his form dipped for Navas (just signed for City at the time) and Chantome. Big mistake. As I play 541, I'm thinking of trying something else for Iniesta as Robben is going to be out of position on the left, whereas Iniesta being an M rather than AM is still OK there. I'm thinking Iniesta will still have some high prestige in this game currently and should perhaps offload him to get someone that will grow. May hit my team short term, but long term it will help. Who do you suggest trying to get? Would Reus be a good swap? Or Goetze?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks mate. Wish I'd kept Robben now. I had him a couple of years ago and sold him when his form dipped for Navas (just signed for City at the time) and Chantome. Big mistake. As I play 541' date=' I'm thinking of trying something else for Iniesta as Robben is going to be out of position on the left, whereas Iniesta being an M rather than AM is still OK there. I'm thinking Iniesta will still have some high prestige in this game currently and should perhaps offload him to get someone that will grow. May hit my team short term, but long term it will help. Who do you suggest trying to get? Would Reus be a good swap? Or Goetze?[/quote']

Yeah wingers are useless in 5-4-1 and if you have Ronaldo, I understand your dilemma with Robben. Iniesta is much more useful to your team in that case which is a big factor in something which is so close. I would say I'm never reliant on one formation however.

Gotze would be great long-term, I expect him to rise to 94. Reus isn't bad either although I think he is very close to his ceiling. I'm sure the consensus would be to ask for extra as well as Reus but given age and urgency to sell Iniesta before his drop a straight swap is again acceptable IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would predict Iniesta 96/95 and Robben 95/96' date=' so this is a really tough one.

I think a rise for Robben would be very generous but not out of the question given his, Holland's w/cup and Bayern's performances. He is also playing a lot better and featuring more regularly than Iniesta. Rise, maybe 20% chance IMO

I have a feeling Iniesta's rating decline is going to come sooner and be more drastic if I'm being honest (I'm trying to sell Iniesta in all my teams) There's a strong case for him to drop to 95 but I always try to be conservative in predictions so would lean towards 96 for now. 60% chance of 96, 40% of 95 IMO.

I would back the earlier suggestion in which you go with Robben but try to squeeze out a bit extra from the deal just to safe-guard a short-term rating deficiency although as I said long-term I believe Iniesta will decline quicker.

If you can't get any extra from the deal my gut would be to go with Robben.

It's a tough call though and only time will tell.[/quote']

Robben got his +1 to 95 after the World Cup as that is when they added in the extra FC position(25th July), he won't be rising again anytime soon.

I think Iniesta will be higher rated than him for years to come.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Robben got his +1 to 95 after the World Cup as that is when they added in the extra FC position(25th July)' date=' he won't be rising again anytime soon.

I think Iniesta will be higher rated than him for years to come.[/quote']

Was that a sole, sporadic change? I remember at no time any thorough reviews of the leagues since the W/Cup (poor decision by SM not taking advantage of the W/Cup hype) If that's the case it's very unlikely he will rise again soon, you're correct there. I would probably revise my 20% chance down to 10%.

Robben - 789mins, 10 games, 6 goals this season, 3 assists. Bayern dominant in league and champs (last season 20 games, 10 goals) Great W/Cup, one of the players of the tournament.

Iniesta - 530mins, 6 games, 0 goals this season 0 assists. Barca look less assured in both (admittedly amongst higher competition in the league, arugably a weaker champs group however) (last season 28 games, 3 goals) This on the back of a poor W/Cup where he was largely anonymous.

(Club performance is alluded to as a factor in rating changes)

Never will you meet anyone more sceptical than me when it comes to stats but it's overwhelming. They speak for themselves it's so one-sided in nearly every aspect (unfortunately last season's assists weren't listed not that they would change too much)

I cannot object enough to your assertions that Iniesta will be rated higher 'for years'. Even considering the poor review schedule (or lack of) Feasibly and realistically it would be accurate for Robben to rated the same by the end of season. I trust SM won't let something so glaring go unnoticed. This is even with a conservative hat on (not the political party) It would even be just for Robben to be higher rated by the end of season but that is unrealistic, it's very rare to see such a sudden rating decline (anything over -2 which in itself is rare but illustrates how deserving Iniesta is) in one season. The ratings are built on consistency and purposely designed not to act on whims.

Even amongst far stiffer competition and IMO in a stronger team Robben is remaining more key to his team. Under normal circumstances he's a starter 9 times out of 10. Iniesta's impact is declining and can no longer even be considered a definite starter. A simple pre-requisite of a player deserving of such an elite rating.

Iniesta has not been 97 standard, barely even 94, for 18-24 months now whereas Robben has been accredited by many (very subjectively) to be pushing for the 3rd best player in the world spot given his performances.

This is no real debate so I trust/hope that the rating review deficiencies is your only guide to suggest that Iniesta will be rated 'higher for years' because if in reality that's the case SM is becoming even more of a farce then I feared.

P.S. I have Iniesta in 4 teams I believe, I have Robben in 0.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Was that a sole' date=' sporadic change? I remember at no time any thorough reviews of the leagues since the W/Cup (poor decision by SM not taking advantage of the W/Cup hype) If that's the case it's very unlikely he will rise again soon, you're correct there. I would probably revise my 20% chance down to 10%.

Robben - 789mins, 10 games, 6 goals this season, 3 assists. Bayern dominant in league and champs (last season 20 games, 10 goals) Great W/Cup, one of the players of the tournament.

Iniesta - 530mins, 6 games, 0 goals this season 0 assists. Barca look less assured in both (admittedly amongst higher competition in the league, arugably a weaker champs group however) (last season 28 games, 3 goals) This on the back of a poor W/Cup where he was largely anonymous.

(Club performance is alluded to as a factor in rating changes)

Never will you meet anyone more sceptical than me when it comes to stats but it's overwhelming. They speak for themselves it's so one-sided in nearly every aspect (unfortunately last season's assists weren't listed not that they would change too much)

I cannot object enough to your assertions that Iniesta will be rated higher 'for years'. Even considering the poor review schedule (or lack of) Feasibly and realistically it would be accurate for Robben to rated the same by the end of season. I trust SM won't let something so glaring go unnoticed. This is even with a conservative hat on (not the political party) It would even be just for Robben to be higher rated by the end of season but that probably would be asking too much given the current difference.

Even amongst far stiffer competition and IMO in a stronger team Robben is remaining more key to his team. Under normal circumstances he's a starter 9 times out of 10. Iniesta's impact is declining and can no longer even be considered a definite starter. A simple pre-requisite of a player deserving of such an elite rating.

Iniesta has not been 97 standard, barely even 94, for 18-24 months now whereas Robben has been accredited by many (very subjectively) to be pushing for the 3rd best player in the world spot given his performances.

This is no real debate so I trust/hope that the rating review deficiencies is your only guide to suggest that Iniesta will be rated 'higher for years' because if in reality that's the case SM is becoming even more of a farce then I feared.[/quote']

It is just my personal opinion and I stand by it, Iniesta was great last season although hit with a couple of injuries as with this season, to gain a level of 97 on SM is tough as you will notice not many players even some of the 'best' in the world struggle to get past 95, Yes I think he will drop a notch to 96 for his poor performances along with the rest of the Spanish national side but I think Robben is not going to rise to 96 anytime soon as he only just rose to 95 four months ago.

I believe Iniesta still has plenty more years left at the top, he is only 30 yold, and I think Robben will struggle to ever surpass him in ratings, this is not a slight against Robben as I think he is a fantastic player and he is one of the best in the world.

I respect your opinion but my still stays the same Iniesta>Robben.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi' date=' I am thinking of swapping Falcao/Higuain for 20m + Khedira + El Shaarawy.

I feel that the likes of Falcao, Mata or Higuain could fall in ratings soon thus I need to make a decision on this.[/quote']

I'm not convinced any of them will drop imminently. There's cases for all but

1) Falcao has been injured and has hardly played so it's a difficult one to judge, he was playing well before injury and has had no run of games since, SM will side with caution I believe here and keep him at 94

2) Higuain has been over-rated IMO for a while, never do I believe has he been 94 material but my opinion is irrelevant to that. Nothing has really changed in his situation to mean he now warrants a drop. He's still scoring and Napoli are probably doing the bare minimum to harbour his rating, being in and around 3rd spot (currently 4th) despite a slow start, it's picking up.

3) Mata's lack of guaranteed starter status makes him highest risk I believe but again I actually think he's been performing well this season when called upon. Talk of a move to Spain does worry me however. Again a drop is probably unlikely.

I can understand the uncertainty however as logic would suggest that's there's over-rating here.

Khedira has question makes over his future, possibly off to Bayern (seems the strongest link) He wouldn't be guaranteed to start but such a club will mean retaining a top rating is less difficult. Whilst El Sharaawy is struggling to make the impact at Milan that he did in his early days, injury has really not helped.

Personally I think 94 strikers should have harder hitting power in a deal so I would look for less riskier options, certainly concerning El Sharaawy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It is just my personal opinion and I stand by it' date=' Iniesta was great last season although hit with a couple of injuries as with this season, to gain a level of 97 on SM is tough as you will notice not many players even some of the 'best' in the world struggle to get past 95, Yes I think he will drop a notch to 96 for his poor performances along with the rest of the Spanish national side but I think Robben is not going to rise to 96 anytime soon as he only just rose to 95 four months ago.

I believe Iniesta still has plenty more years left at the top, he is only 30 yold, and I think Robben will struggle to ever surpass him in ratings, this is not a slight against Robben as I think he is a fantastic player and he is one of the best in the world.

I respect your opinion but my still stays the same Iniesta>Robben.[/quote']

No doubt Robben has very likely peaked, it's going to come down to rate of decline. Time will tell.

Got to spread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No doubt Robben has very likely peaked' date=' it's going to come down to rate of decline. Time will tell.

Got to spread.[/quote']

I am not blinded by loyalties to teams or players this is all just my opinion which I am sure a lot of people will disagree with, I wouldn't say Robben has peaked as with higher rated players the story is yet to unfold on what will happen to them in ratings as there are so many factors and it all depends on how they keep performing, stay away from bad injuries form etc, read through the Spanish ratings thread and you will see calls for Iniesta to drop to 95 in this changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am not blinded by loyalties to teams or players this is all just my opinion which I am sure a lot of people will disagree with' date=' I wouldn't say Robben has peaked as with higher rated players the story is yet to unfold on what will happen to them in ratings as there are so many factors and it all depends on how they keep performing, stay away from bad injuries form etc, read through the Spanish ratings thread and you will see calls for Iniesta to drop to 95 in this changes.[/quote']

Well neither have a great record with injury so that is a key point.

I'd be surprised if Robben did rise again but I was surprised when it happened with Ribery and Pirlo as well (not that either were undeserving just going by the treatment of the 'elderly' in reviews) I think it's unlikely to happen and I'm very confident Iniesta's rating is only going one way now but that's subjective. People probably said the same about Pirlo.

No doubt in his time Iniesta was a magician and more influential than Robben at his best IMO. That's not in question it's really only the rate of decline in question.

How much higher (if at all) should Iniesta be than Vidal, Schwein, Kroos, Yaya, Cesc and Modric? It's all debatable. Comparing player's ratings is a thankless task.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Here we go this is a question of who will be the highest rating in one to two years from now:

Matija Nastasic

Andrea Rannochia

Matthias Ginter

Ñíguez Saul

Some reasoning would be preferred' date=' thanks.[/b']

Highest rating-wise in 18 months:

1) Ranocchia

2) Ginter

3) Nastasic

4) Saul

I don't see any of the others at 90 any time soon, a year isn't really that long considering Dortmund are struggling and Ginter is not a guaranteed starter, Nastasic's future is totally up in the air and should drop whilst Saul is also not a guaranteed starter for Atletico either. Ranocchia has a fairly comfortable cushion so should maintain being highest rated.

Maybe irrelevant to above question but possibly helpful to you or others...

My Preference

1) Ginter

2) Saul

3) Nastasic

4) Ranocchia

Ranocchia I believe is very close to his peak, he's quite limited, lacking pace and Inter's fortunes don't look like changing any time soon. An overhaul of the squad is needed just to compete for the top 3 therefore with this in mind and his limitations he's going to find it hard to rise. I would fairly confidently say he's close to his peak.

I opted for Nastasic as third but he's by far the most high risk with his City career seemingly at an end, totally frozen out. He could however get a decent move and push on again. Age is on his side but his stock has definitely fallen and there's no knowing what might happen with his career. He's below the other two who seem to have clearer career paths in decent sides but I've put him above Ranocchia who is only going to be a rating higher (expect Nastasic to drop) but Nastasic could feasibly over-take him if things worked out for him away from City. A reasonable risk to take for me.

Saul is second as midfield talents are more common than defenders like Ginter and his path to the Atletico team has slightly more obstacles also. I believe he has the talent to establish himself there however and it's a great platform, top club punching above their weight in many respects and financially limited giving youth a chance. I would ultimately expect him to surpass 90 but airing on the side of caution 24 months maybe a bit too soon for him. If Atletico's form dropped significantly or a change of management occurred this could also slow his rise.

Ginter is my top choice as one of the best CB prospects in world football. I fully expect him to become established with Dortmund eventually, this is reliant on Hummels or Subotic moving on however (I expect Hummels to leave after this season if their form continues) Regardless he still gets decent game-time already albeit sometimes as DM to stay above Saul and at least on par with Nastasic. I'm not totally confident of this being enough to get him to 90 any time soon however as this isn't his best role so it's a bit of a doubled edged sword. He really needs to establish himself as a CB before any talk of 90s.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ozil or Lucas Moura + Chambers?
Defo Ozil for me. He is a different class of player even if out of form' date=' still young & the rating difference SM wise is just too much.[/quote']

I'd second the above post. Rating-wise it's too big a gulf despite the potential of the youngsters. Ozil side all day.

Funnily enough I'm trying to negotiate a deal in which I sell Ozil myself, I'm trying to counter players like Rakitic and Barkley for example so if you're selling that's what I think you should be looking for. If you're buying Ozil go for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Perin' date=' Oblak or Leno?[/quote']

Leno - playing regular top level football with Bayer that includes CL

Perin - Genoa is doing great this season, sooner or later he will be picked up a bigger team

Oblak - he has/had the most potential of trio, but only 2 starts for Atleti has halted his progress.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should i sell from isco' date=' wilshere, griezmann?

mangala or p jones?[/quote']

Wilshere, imo. Very Injury prone and doesnt seem to be able to find his serenity at Arsenal.

Tough one, i do think that Phil Jones would easely be the one i pick, but as Wilshere, hes very injury prone, and its hard to predict whether he will get over his injuries or will just end up like Diaby.

Mangala feels like the safer option, id probably opt of him at the moment, even though i think Jones has the better potential.

Which of these players should I buy? None of them will start for me' date=' I just want them for extra options in the squad.

I can buy two of them:

Miranda

Nigel De Jong

Jefferson Farfan

Juanfran

Cerci

Kramer[/quote']

Miranda cause hes proved to be really good whiel also playing in a great team and Juanfran, hes solid, stable and i wouldnt be surprised if he does get, at some point, another +1.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should i sell from isco' date=' wilshere, griezmann?

mangala or p jones?[/quote']

The defender question is more clear-cut. Mangala is much better than Jones despite a less than convincing start at City. He's proven he is more talented before his move. Jones is always injured which is a major problem and despite a much weaker defence also less likely to feature on a consistent basis. City are also currently a much better platform to rise.

The midfield question is very debatable. My first choice would be Isco, great prospect, looked good at Madrid recently. His only problem would be game-time at such a club, he's proven he can get good minutes already coupled with Modric's injury and Khedira's less certain future I'm confident there's more opportunities. There's no better platform to rise than Real. Could be seriously looking at 92 in 1 or 2 review's time.

My second choice would be Griezmann purely due to Wilshere's injury record which is poor. I think Wilshere has more talent and a more rounded game (he is a CM in fairness unlike Griezmann) but I'm not confident he will totally fulfill his potential. He will be the linch-pin of the England midfield when fit also so worth bearing that in mind. I just believe his game hasn't progressed at the rate it should have though, it seemed for a long time that his game actually went backward from the performances as a teenager. Injuries haven't helped but in the deeper role was starting to look for England but again injury struck. He plays in such an aggressive way with and without the ball he brings a lot of it on himself. Until major changes occur this pattern will just keep on repeating. He or Wenger needs to sort this. The fact he doesn't take the best of care of his body in the off-season also doesn't help!

Griezmann is getting good minutes at Atletico a good club and platform to rise further. He features regularly for France and last season showed he can score in abundance, a massive plus when it comes to ratings.

So my preference: 1) Isco, 2) Griezmann 3) Wilshere

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should i sell from isco' date=' wilshere, griezmann?

mangala or p jones?[/quote']

Wilshere for me, always injured unfortunately and hasn't made most of talent, others in better form too :)

Get Mangala, the better player for me despite his awful start at City

Which of these players should I buy? None of them will start for me' date=' I just want them for extra options in the squad.

I can buy two of them:

Miranda

Nigel De Jong

Jefferson Farfan

Juanfran

Cerci

Kramer[/quote']

Juanfran and Kramer for me, experience and a difficult position to find such high quality, and I really like Kramer think he will be Germany's next Schwienstieger possibly ;)

Perin' date=' Oblak or Leno?[/quote']

Leno, playing regular and in champions league and he has proven himself more for me :)

Ozil or Lucas Moura + Chambers?

Ozil still for me personally' date=' still a great player :D

Hi, I am thinking of swapping Falcao/Higuain for 20m + Khedira + El Shaarawy.

I feel that the likes of Falcao, Mata or Higuain could fall in ratings soon thus I need to make a decision on this.

Get the money and duo for sure for me, not sure rating wise but if the money is useful definitely do the deal, Khedira is already at their level and El Shaarawy potential. Falcao has had a few injuries too

:)

E.Can or Jesè?

Jesè + Cheryshev or Perin?

Ty

Jese for me' date=' just at a better club being the reason :D

The duo just for me

Couple of deals on the go.

Deal No.1 - Carvajal external. Bidding war going on. Laporte and Janmaat is my Max bid. Is giving away Laporte too much? I'm thinking Carvajal, but need some reassurance.

Deal No.2 - I have Iniesta. Should I swap him for Robben? I know Iniesta isn't in the same form as Robben, but will he remain higher for much longer?

Id keep Laporte to be honest, Carvajal is good but i really rate Laporte and think he might be too much, I'd get some more opinons too ;)

Robben will go on at higher level for slightly longer I think with his speed :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...