Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should i sell from isco' date=' wilshere, griezmann?

mangala or p jones?[/quote']

As much as I like Wilshere, hes the one id sell out of the 3. Mainly due to his injuries. If he could keep fit for a long time he would be excellent.

Isco has looked great for Madrid this season, probably too early to rise but if he continues hes a nailed 92 at end of season. I dont ssee Griezmann rising either as he has struggled a bit at Atletico, but he has amazing talent

Id sell Jones over Mangala, although would personally look to sell both and bring in a top defender as Mangala has really struggled with City.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lloris' date=' Cech, Handanovic. Please rank :)[/quote']

1. Lloris (age and rating)

2. Handanovic (great keeper in a not so great team)

3. Cech (will probably drop in rating, plus is the oldest of the three)

Is Sturridge worth buying as he's injured?

Depending on how much you pay him.

I think hes well worth buying, still 91 rated and still fairly young.

Unless you overpay him (like swapping Sanchez or Gundogan etc), then its a good deal.

Couple of deals on the go.

Deal No.1 - Carvajal external. Bidding war going on. Laporte and Janmaat is my Max bid. Is giving away Laporte too much? I'm thinking Carvajal' date=' but need some reassurance.

Deal No.2 - I have Iniesta. Should I swap him for Robben? I know Iniesta isn't in the same form as Robben, but will he remain higher for much longer?[/quote']

1. Take Dani Carvajal. That is a fair deal.

2. Keep Iniesta

E.Can or Jesè?

Jesè + Cheryshev or Perin?

Ty

Jese in both deals.

Hi' date=' I am thinking of swapping Falcao/Higuain for 20m + Khedira + El Shaarawy.

I feel that the likes of Falcao, Mata or Higuain could fall in ratings soon thus I need to make a decision on this.[/quote']

I agree that all three could drop in ratings, especially Falcao, considering he hasn't played football in almost a year basically. But I do believe you can get someone better than El Shaarawy though. And even more money honestly.

Ozil or Lucas Moura + Chambers?

Mesut Ozil.

Perin' date=' Oblak or Leno?[/quote']

1. Bernd Leno

2. Jan Oblak

3. Mattia Perin

Which of these players should I buy? None of them will start for me' date=' I just want them for extra options in the squad.

I can buy two of them:

Miranda

Nigel De Jong

Jefferson Farfan

Juanfran

Cerci

Kramer[/quote']

Christoph Kramer should rise, and he is still young. I would take Miranda too.

who should i sell from isco' date=' wilshere, griezmann?

mangala or p jones?[/quote']

Sell Jack Wilshere and Phil Jones

After a young right back should I go for Héctor Bellerín or DeAndre Yedlin?

Thanks for any opinions.

DeAndre Yedlin' date=' considering once he joins Spurs, he may be a starter because of how poor Spurs' full backs are.

Lloris, Cech, Handanovic. Please rank :)

1. Hugo Lloris.

2. Samir Handanovic.

3. Petr Cech

I would rank Cech number 2 if he moves in January.

Yes absolutely. Great talent.

Real Madrid have made an offer to Barcelona for Júnior NEYMAR of 1' date='000,000 plus James RODRÍGUEZ and Shinji KAGAWA .

Anyway I can make this viable? I have Neymar. Madrid also have (of around tradeable value);

David Luiz

Oscar

Azpilicueta

Is Oscar + Rodriguez too much?[/quote']

I would ask for Oscar + Rodriguez. If not take Azpilicueta and a lot more cash.

However, Neymar could rise to 94 by the end of the season. Rodriguez will rise to 92 this review as well.

Real Madrid have made an offer to Barcelona for Júnior NEYMAR of 1' date='000,000 plus James RODRÍGUEZ and Shinji KAGAWA .

Anyway I can make this viable? I have Neymar. Madrid also have (of around tradeable value);

David Luiz

Oscar

Azpilicueta

Is Oscar + Rodriguez too much?[/quote']

The only one worth doing is Hames + Oscar for Neymar.

£15m + Thiago Alcantara + Lacazette or David Silva?

Depend on who you can buy for that cash. If nothing spectacular, I'd say keep or get Silva.

After a young right back should I go for Héctor Bellerín or DeAndre Yedlin?

Thanks for any opinions.

Yedlin.

Lloris' date=' Cech, Handanovic. Please rank :)[/quote']

1.Lloris 2.Cech 3.Handanovic

Definately.

Unless money is very valuable' date=' I would choose Silva.

Fernando Llorente or Klaas Jan Huntelaar?

Please help me

Thanks

Huntelaar easily.

Hello to everyone!

I've been offered David Silva and Pablo Zabaleta for Philipp Lahm.

Is there any sense in accepting the deal?

Thanks in advance!

In short, yes. It's a very good offer on the face of it. Lahm despite being the best LB on SM and joint best RB, is much older and has now retired from internationals. He has a few years left at the top of the game but he's getting on now.

Silva is a decent age and a safe strong AM, whilst Zabaleta has been the best RB in the Prem. for years now and could quite realistically rise further in future.

Context is the most important thing for such an offer however if Silva and Zabaleta provide little or no benefit to your first team (because you have a massively strong squad) and Lahm is an indisputable starter then there's no value in accepting but if Silva would start and Zabaleta would also be important to your first team plans then it looks a good deal.

So any decision for me would depend massively on your squad/first team.

Lacazette has just risen to 90 so both him and Thiago are both starters for me. It's a gold game world so you can rarely buy 90+ players for cash.

Silva would replace Thiago in the team and either Musa or Giovani would come in for Lazaretto and then recall Markovic from loan.

Also is the age gap between Silva and the two I'm giving a concern? Silva is turning 29 next month.

This is a big deal for me so let me know guys, left or right? :)

Lacazette has just risen to 90 so both him and Thiago are both starters for me. It's a gold game world so you can rarely buy 90+ players for cash.

Silva would replace Thiago in the team and either Musa or Giovani would come in for Lazaretto and then recall Markovic from loan.

Also is the age gap between Silva and the two I'm giving a concern? Silva is turning 29 next month.

This is a big deal for me so let me know guys' date=' left or right? :)[/quote']

A competitive game-world does change the scene somewhat. You're right 90+ players are much harder to acquire.

IMO Thiago could be a real big deal, maybe not 94+ material like Silva but he has big potential although there's a few 'ifs'. He's gone completely off the radar due to injuries (always happens on this forum with injured players being disregarded completely) Bayern have sold Kroos and Schwein and Xabi won't be around forever. The likes of Martinez, Rode do not possess the ability of Thiago so he has scope to be a fixture in the Bayern midfield for years to come. It's not certain but it could happen and his stock will go up considerably starting in such a team. Alaba's emergence before injury is worth noting in midfield also however. There's no doubt there's a certain level of risk with Thiago given his injury record and lack of consistent games up to now however he is a good rating already and the potential rewards could be large. IMO good addition for someone looking to the future.

Lacazette is proven only in France for a Lyon team much weaker than when it was competing in Europe so strongly years ago. He has potential to rise further but in France he will be somewhat limited. A move may be beneficial but again that brings a lot more unknowns/risks. He's a decent acquisition but not a top tier one for me. I wouldn't necessarily be upset in losing him but Thiago pushes it too much for me.

You don't seem desperate for depth but the likes of Giovanni and Musa are limited in their current situations so even bearing in the mind the potential risks with Thiago and Lacazette as both are starters for you now they have a big value to you in the short-term as well as undeniably being important to you in the future.

Depth and youth are important factors for me personally and the fact it's a GC changes the context considerably so I would prefer to keep the youngsters. If I was offering the two of them I'd be looking for someone younger than Silva.

I like Thiago he is a decent player and his stock is on the rise, managing 1000 minutes or so for Bayern before his bad knee injury, he should be back from that is March and if no ill effects of that are felt will surely add plenty of more minutes at Bayern.

Lacazette has a class about him and deserved his rise to 90, he seems to have a habit of scoring late goals when the chips are down which is a great trait, he is a player that is destined to play at a higher level.

But I would opt for David Silva as it is always nice to get in a quality marquee player to style your team around, Silva is a luxury but looking at your back up players it seems he is a luxury you can afford if you wish but sticking with the youngsters and cash there will be other propositions in the future for a good trade if you do decide to opt to stay with the youngers.

A competitive game-world does change the scene somewhat. You're right 90+ players are much harder to acquire.

IMO Thiago could be a real big deal' date=' maybe not 94+ material like Silva but he has big potential although there's a few 'ifs'. He's gone completely off the radar due to injuries (always happens on this forum with injured players being disregarded completely) Bayern have sold Kroos and Schwein and Xabi won't be around forever. The likes of Martinez, Rode do not possess the ability of Thiago so he has scope to be a fixture in the Bayern midfield for years to come. It's not certain but it could happen and his stock will go up considerably starting in such a team. Alaba's emergence before injury is worth noting in midfield also however. There's no doubt there's a certain level of risk with Thiago given his injury record and lack of consistent games up to now however he is a good rating already and the potential rewards could be large. IMO good addition for someone looking to the future.

Lacazette is proven only in France for a Lyon team much weaker than when it was competing in Europe so strongly years ago. He has potential to rise further but in France he will be somewhat limited. A move may be beneficial but again that brings a lot more unknowns/risks. He's a decent acquisition but not a top tier one for me. I wouldn't necessarily be upset in losing him but Thiago pushes it too much for me.

You don't seem desperate for depth but the likes of Giovanni and Musa are limited in their current situations so even bearing in the mind the potential risks with Thiago and Lacazette as both are starters for you now they have a big value to you in the short-term as well as undeniably being important to you in the future.

Depth and youth are important factors for me personally and the fact it's a GC changes the context considerably so I would prefer to keep the youngsters. If I was offering the two of them I'd be looking for someone younger than Silva.[/quote']

I like Thiago he is a decent player and his stock is on the rise' date=' managing 1000 minutes or so for Bayern before his bad knee injury, he should be back from that is March and if no ill effects of that are felt will surely add plenty of more minutes at Bayern.

Lacazette has a class about him and deserved his rise to 90, he seems to have a habit of scoring late goals when the chips are down which is a great trait, he is a player that is destined to play at a higher level.

But I would opt for David Silva as it is always nice to get in a quality marquee player to style your team around, Silva is a luxury but looking at your back up players it seems he is a luxury you can afford if you wish but sticking with the youngsters and cash there will be other propositions in the future for a good trade if you do decide to opt to stay with the youngers.[/quote']

Thanks for the fantastic responses.

There's been a few counter offers for D.Silva and now they want Lacazette + Thiago without the cash. :P

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isco + Kurzawa or Koke?

I rate Koke in the top 3 prospects in CM (Kroos and Pogba the only ones above) Despite the influx of AM prospects' date=' CM is a bit more sparse. That said Isco could very well rise this season to 92. Koke will more than likely be 92 for a while although it's worth noting he's been strongly linked with a move to Barca which could propel him stratospheres in SM. For this reason, the absolute huge potential Koke could have, I would opt for him personally but neither side are 'weak'. It's a good offer for Koke no doubt about it. Isco can carry on rising whilst in Kurzawa you are getting a top French international prospect in another sparse area, full-backs, there's competition in the long-term in the shape of Digne it is worth noting though and a move away from Monaco is necessary to go pass 90+ in any great speed also.

I can totally understand why people may say Kurzawa and Isco, I just believe Koke could become one of the top players in the world and I would be prepared to gamble as such and would personally give him close to 'untouchable' status. I appreciate my choice on the face of it may not be the most logical however but I do tend to lean towards options with big rewards in the future, this is of course a risky strategy sometimes.

Sell pepe? I'm in the red with money!

Depends on ease to buy players, concerns, amount, squad strength, etc. etc. Without knowing any of this it's an extremely vague question. In a competitive game-world in particular sounds a poor decision. If you desperately need money in a dead game-world and the offer is £30mil it's a good offer..

Reus or Di María?

Even as a Utd fan I would opt for Reus. Greater versatility, slightly younger and South Americans tend to have shorter shelf-lives (as I've said many times before) They tend to see out their careers back at home in weaker leagues so ratings can plummet at a far faster rate. Germans do tend to be amongst the most reliable on the game whilst Reus is being linked with big moves which could give his SM rating another kick-start. Di Maria is going to struggle to rise much more IMO; even a move to PSG won't help if that happens due to the weaker French League. Reus, comfortably for me.