Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus or Di María?

Now these are two players I REALLY like. My choice would be Reus who is the more rounded player of the two even though Di Maria has a more individual sparkle. Another reason is a relatively better NT.

Ezequiel Lavezzi or Edin Dzeko

Lavezzi easily. Never rated Dzeko tbh.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Ezequiel Lavezzi or Edin Dzeko

Very much like in my above comment, due to Argentinians often seeing out their careers at home I would opt for Dzeko who I can see retaining a higher rating for longer. When his City career comes to its end I could see him going back to the German league, or something along those lines where he should be able to retain a decent rating longer whereas Lavezzi would find it harder in the weaker Argentinian league, where I expect him to see out his career; just my inlking.

This is of course not guaranteed but going by similar previous examples it's the biggest deciding factor for me. It's logical and as I don't see any stronger reason why to opt for Lavezzi it would dictate my decision here.

Lavezzi is far more talented and has much more to his game. Dzeko is more one dimensional but none the less still effective. Both are ok at 92 now though so beyond Lavezzi's versatility, I think nationality is worth strongly considering. Lavezzi also has stiffer competition, Dzeko only has an injury prone Aguero and an under-performing Jovetic. I believe French league players will also drop easier than Premiership players which is considered a higher standard despite both teams having quite similar stature in the Champs League. The latter is a small consideration but a consideration nonetheless.

So Dzeko for me due to nationality mainly, competition within the team and league.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I rate Koke in the top 3 prospects in CM (Kroos and Pogba the only ones above) Despite the influx of AM prospects' date=' CM is a bit more sparse. That said Isco could very well rise this season to 92. Koke will more than likely be 92 for a while although it's worth noting he's been strongly linked with a move to Barca which could propel him stratospheres in SM. For this reason, the absolute huge potential Koke could have, I would opt for him personally but neither side are 'weak'. It's a good offer for Koke no doubt about it. Isco can carry on rising whilst in Kurzawa you are getting a top French international prospect in another sparse area, full-backs, there's competition in the long-term in the shape of Digne it is worth noting though and a move away from Monaco is necessary to go pass 90+ in any great speed also.

I can totally understand why people may say Kurzawa and Isco, I just believe Koke could become one of the top players in the world and I would be prepared to gamble as such and would personally give him close to 'untouchable' status. I appreciate my choice on the face of it may not be the most logical however but I do tend to lean towards options with big rewards in the future, this is of course a risky strategy sometimes.

Depends on ease to buy players, concerns, amount, squad strength, etc. etc. Without knowing any of this it's an extremely vague question. In a competitive game-world in particular sounds a poor decision. If you desperately need money in a dead game-world and the offer is £30mil it's a good offer..

Even as a Utd fan I would opt for Reus. Greater versatility, slightly younger and South Americans tend to have shorter shelf-lives (as I've said many times before) They tend to see out their careers back at home in weaker leagues so ratings can plummet at a far faster rate. Germans do tend to be amongst the most reliable on the game whilst Reus is being linked with big moves which could give his SM rating another kick-start. Di Maria is going to struggle to rise much more IMO; even a move to PSG won't help if that happens due to the weaker French League. Reus, comfortably for me.[/quote']

Respect man really like your analyzeis

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys, I have some questions for you.

1) Are Lloris and Vertonghen safe at their ratings? Have they peaked?

2) What's the potential (SM terms) of Bellarabi (Leverkusen)?

3) I have to sell one. Who should you sell between Jackson Martinez and Romelu Lukaku, and why? (They aren't starter)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date=' I have some questions for you.

3) I have to sell one. Who should you sell between Jackson Martinez and Romelu Lukaku, and why? (They aren't starter)[/quote']

1) I expect Lloris and Vertonghen to stay safe. Lloris, no question great form at a better club than Spurs and he may have risen. Saved Spurs a few times already this season. French number 1 and impresses again there. I would say he needs that move to rise further though so difficult one to judge long-term. I think it could happen because surely he will start thinking he deserves to be in a better team... Vertonghen similarly would most likely need a move to rise further given Spurs inconsistency and competition for 4th. There's 5 or 6 better teams. Vertonghen hasn't been guaranteed to play either used in rotation with Kaboul, Fazio and Chirches. He's ok for now but I would keep an eye on his status within the team, if it dropped more so could his rating. That said he should be safe for the next 12 months if things continue as they are. I very much suspect he's at or very close to his peak.

2) Bellarbi should be 87/88 in the short-term and possibly 89/90 by the end of the season (or in 3 reviews time whenever that is..) He's making the German squad despite stiff competition. You'd have to say if this form continued 90/91 would be realistic potential long-term without going OTT although it's harder to predict as it's only a few months of good form we're going on this season. Second season syndrome may kick in and he may stagnate in the late 80s or he could exceed these predictions. Worth keeping hold of for now and then just roll with the punches until his rating slows and/or performances slow. You need to monitor such players tbh.

3) Martinez is the better striker but age is the big factor for me here. He's only one rating higher than Lukaku who unquestionably has the long-term potential to exceed Martinez's 91. Time is far much on Lukaku's side whilst it's a relatively small risk seen there isn't a while lot in it even in the short-term. So Lukaku for the potential greater rewards is an easy choice for me. Martinez isn't going to improve a whole lot more.

Arda Turan Or Juan Cuadrado?

I feel Turan has missed the boat so to speak' date=' to reach his 92 rating, even though he deserved it after last season, and that with the right move Cuadrado could reach 92/93, which would you choose?

Thanks again in advance! :)[/quote']

I would choose Cuadrado due to the RB positioning which is a massive plus. RBs are far rarer than AMs. I don't see either rising currently although I agree Cuadrado seems linked to a number of top teams and in future, I believe he is most likely to rise especially if he did get the big move. The only edge I can think of for Turan is club, Atletico are much stronger but as he's used in rotation mainly it's not enough to choose him.

Isco + Kurzawa or Koke?

I'd honestly probably go for the duo' date=' although Koke > Isco... That I don't doubt. What worries me for Koke is that he's unlikely to hit 93 unless Atletico replicate last years season which is looking unlikely right now. Isco should be good for 92 this season as he's impressed at Real so far. Unless Koke moves, their chances of 93 are about even IMO (maybe even slightly in Isco's favour!)

Sell pepe? I'm in the red with money!

Is there no other option for a sale? Pepe has been good so far and could get 93 back.

Reus or Di María?

Reus' date=' for reasons previously stated.

Seamus Coleman or Lukasz Piszczek

money not an issue...who is keep the higher rating

Coleman will have a higher rating for longer, but if you can't see yourself around in 2 years or more, then take Piszczek.

Hi guys' date=' I have some questions for you.

3) I have to sell one. Who should you sell between Jackson Martinez and Romelu Lukaku, and why? (They aren't starter)[/quote']

1) safe, Lloris could even rise if he moves, he's a great 'keeper.

2) the way he's playing, he could warrant another +3 this review, but honestly his true potential comes down to consistency, as a late bloomer it's harder to judge but he's probably worthy of a 90 shout right now - providing he keeps this form up.

3) sell Martinez if neither start purely because of long term potential!

I feel Turan has missed the boat so to speak' date=' to reach his 92 rating, even though he deserved it after last season, and that with the right move Cuadrado could reach 92/93, which would you choose?

I think you answer your own question buddy!

I just sold my only striker(Damiao) and I need a replacement ASAP. These are the best available ones from unamanaged teams. Which one should I go for?

Schurrle

Vela

Lacazette

Ayew

Musa

De Jong

Herrmann

Volland

With gametime, form, talent, club & next move all in mind I would defo go for Lacazette.

I just sold my only striker(Damiao) and I need a replacement ASAP. These are the best available ones from unamanaged teams. Which one should I go for?

Schurrle

Vela

Lacazette

Ayew

Musa

De Jong

Herrmann

Volland

Biggest Prospects

1) Lacazette - Decently rated, can rise in future, good potential, may get a good move to aid his rating further. Decent international prospects.

2) Volland - Talented, may struggle to rise a whole more at Hoffenheim. International competition very stiff but has good potential. A move is required for a lot more rises though.

Highest rated

3) Schurrle - In a difficult situation at Chelsea, reducing potential but there's still time for him either in England or back in Germany. Atm the other two seem to have more potential though

4) Vela - Arguably the most talented but unlikely to rise much more at Sociedad. Question marks over attitude and international prospects which doesn't help confidence.

5) Ayew - May have a rise or two left in him at Marseille who are doing well and another linked with decent moves but as Schurrle and Vela are higher rated currently, achieved more and/or more have more ability he comes a close 5th for me but probably the easiest debated.

Lower rated with least potential

6) Musa - Limited in Russian league, really needs to move to surpass 90. CSKA are well off Zenit also so short-term rises will be difficult.

7) De Jong - Thoroughly unconvincing at Newcastle (whichever De Jong it is, especially Luuk, Siem has been badly injured) and very unlikely to rise,if it's Luuk he's now playing at the weakest level also and fortunate to retain 89 IMO. Siem won't rise much more at Newcastle.

In that order, I will always favour those with the highest potential.

dont forget, matuidi just rise to 92 after we both thinking that he already missed the boat

i do hope turan get his 92 this winter, i will choose him

Javi martinez or Matic and why?

thanks in advance!

Tough choice. Both players have their good sides, but I will take the Spaniard he has the added D© position but badly needs to clear up his injury problems. Can't go wrong with the Serbian too, I believe he is due a rise be it now or at the end of the season, he was badly missed by Chelsea last weekend.

Seamus Coleman or Lukasz Piszczek

money not an issue...who is keep the higher rating

I would grab Coleman. He will hold maybe rise' date=' Whereas Lukas has the potential to drop. You should be looking at 2 longish term 91's imo, but coleman should be cheaper for you to get.

Hi guys, I have some questions for you.

3) I have to sell one. Who should you sell between Jackson Martinez and Romelu Lukaku, and why? (They aren't starter)

1. I believe for the time being both LLoris and Vertonghen are both safe, and have both peaked in all likelihood. Vertonghen could move and rise more. I doubt LLoris will ever. No reason to drop either as they are key to decent NT's and spurs are ok i guess.

2. Hard to say. He should surely be looking at an 87 in the immediate future. I have not watched him more than 2-3 times, But based on what i know if he becomes a Leverkusen mainstay like i predict 90 is a solid chance. 91 Max. Could end up at a bigger club who knows?

3. I would be tempted to sell Lukaku. Definately if they were starting. however becasue they are prospects, might as well keep Lukaku. Jackson is probably not going too much further in Sm despite being a beast. Lukaku is in a small lull at Everton atm, but is young and we know what he is capable of. I feel he will get bought by a bigger club in a season or 2 where he can become a 93 player, in my humble opinion.

I agree, turna should be 92, and if he doesnt get it in this ratings change coming up now i feel he may never. I agree also with your Cuadrado sentiments. I feel Turan is the better player, but Cuadrado's versatility, combined with age and likelyhood of getting a move away from the Viola would make me choose him. at least 92 potential.

Schurrle

Vela

Lacazette

Ayew

Musa

De Jong

Herrmann

Volland

I will rule out Vela and Musa as not really true strikers at all and could lose the position' date=' especially Vela.

Volland or Schurrle is my pick here. hard to split them. Volland has bags of potential but its hard to say how high he could go. Schurrle is a solid 91, and at chelsea has chances to rise, or if he goes to Dortmund could also rise to 92/93 maybe (rumour i heard). 3rd choice is Lacazette, id give all the others a miss.

Javi martinez or Matic and why?

thanks in advance!

Javi Martinez. I prefer Matic in reality but on SM, Martinez players for bayern, pep loves him and he is quite versatile with the defence option. Overall there are too many factors to choose other than Martinez.

I need a F©. Lewa or Gotze? Mid term.

Lewa will benefit you in terms of playing one man up front. Might sound daft but I find in game that an out and out CF is better than a player who has that position but is not essentially a natural CF.

However if you rarely play such formations get Gotze. In terms of who has the potential to have the higher rating then that would be Gotze.