• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

SM gurus' date='

Can you please tell me the % chance of these 4 getting a rise in [b']the next review[/b].

Pepe

Godin

Dante

Ivanovic

Thanks!

Godin 60-70% Chance after this season's and last's performances. Including Champs League final and Primera title. Hugely important to Atletico. Deserves it but doesn't mean it will definitely happen.

Pepe 40-50% Chance as it's rare for SM to rise a player which they've dropped albeit over a year ago, especially older players (I accept arguments of how good he's been but my comments are taking into consideration the SM review landscape) As good as he's been I'm not convinced he's done as much as Godin to warrant a rise.

Ivanovic 20-30% His chances will come at the end of the season depending on his and Chelsea's performance. I'd be shocked to see him rise any time soon.

Dante 0% Chance of a rise. Maybe 30-40% Chance of a drop featuring less regularly at Bayern with Benatia's arrival. If his situation continues I expect him to drop in 9-12 months time.

Godin is unquestionably the best option as CB and the only one I have any confidence will rise.

Godin 60-70% Chance after this season's and last's performances. Including Champs League final and Primera title. Hugely important to Atletico. Deserves it but doesn't mean it will definitely happen.

Pepe 40-50% Chance as it's rare for SM to rise a player which they've dropped albeit over a year ago' date=' especially older players (I accept arguments of how good he's been but my comments are taking into consideration the SM review landscape) As good as he's been I'm not convinced he's done as much as Godin to warrant a rise.

Ivanovic 20-30% His chances will come at the end of the season depending on his and Chelsea's performance. I'd be shocked to see him rise any time soon.

Dante 0% Chance of a rise. Maybe 30-40% Chance of a drop featuring less regularly at Bayern with Benatia's arrival. If his situation continues I expect him to drop in 9-12 months time.

Godin is unquestionably the best option as CB and the only one I have any confidence will rise.[/quote']

Great help, thanks! Be open to any alternative opinions, but this is very detailed and just what I was looking for.

Danny Rose or Nathaniel Clyne?

I'm personally thinking about going with Clyne but I just want to hear opinions.

Yep, definitely Clyne. So'ton are looking impressive and he's got his first England caps recently (starting the last two competitive games) He's definitely a right-back and always plays there so don't rely on his 'LB' status. SM seems really inconsistent in this aspect though so who knows. Being linked with a big move. Sure to rise to 88 soon and possibly 89 in another review or two.

Rose seems to be a starter for Spurs but in Davies he will have tough competition further down the line. With Baines, Gibbs and Shaw I don't see him doing anything for England. He's much more limited.

Yep' date=' definitely Clyne. So'ton are looking impressive and he's got his first England caps recently (starting the last two competitive games) He's definitely a right-back and always plays there so don't rely on his 'LB' status. SM seems really inconsistent in this aspect though so who knows. Being linked with a big move. Sure to rise to 88 soon and possibly 89 in another review or two.

Rose seems to be a starter for Spurs but in Davies he will have tough competition further down the line. With Baines, Gibbs and Shaw I don't see him doing anything for England. He's much more limited.[/quote']

In my eyes he's only getting caps because Walker's been injured :P tho that might be bias :D

Cheers mate!

In my eyes he's only getting caps because Walker's been injured :P tho that might be bias :D

Cheers mate!

Yes but he's got those caps now and that can only benefit his rating in the short-term which I was alluding to. Johnson is falling out of contention it seems, whilst performing a bit below-par; we're a lot weaker at RB than LB.

Given Walker's injury record, I can see Clyne involved in plenty of squads in future and furthermore starting many more games. Walker is no longer guaranteed and IMO Clyne is not that far behind in terms of ability and potential, so it's up for grabs, especially if Clyne moves to Utd or the like.

(Walker looked great going forward vs Besiktas mid-week, in his first game back I believe despite an over-all flat team performance)

Guys' date='

Morgan Schneiderlin or Adam Lallana?

Thanks[/quote']

I believe Schniederlin has the greater potential, just (ignoring they are totally different players) So'ton don't look quite the same without him and I don't believe it's a coincidence that they've started losing since he's been out. It says a lot that he makes the French squad, far more than making the English whilst I would expect him to move to a bigger club eventually which would give his rating potential an extra push. Lallana seems inconsistent and unable to nail down a place at Liverpool or England where the competition is stiffer. He's had his move so I feel his platform is as good as it gets and that puts the onus on Liverpool improving a lot and Lallana being key to that, I'm unconvinced either will happen.

Moussa Sissoko+Gimenez(Atletico M.) or Eriksen ?

I would opt for Sissoko (linked with a decent move away in the past' date=' i.e. Napoli and Arsenal) Atm he's not rising but there could be potential after the summer. I don't see Eriksen rising for a long time either, he and Spurs are nothing special. Whilst Gimenez is a good prospect albeit back-up atm, should get a rise soon though and Miranda and Godin aren't going to be around forever so his chances will come; was playing a fair bit for Uruguay at the W/Cup.

Lorenzo Insigne or Stephan El Shaarawy?

Thanks in advance

Don't see much happening for either of these two for a while, Insigne due to injury and El Shaarawy due to Milan's struggles. I think it's widely accepted the Milan guy has more potential despite his own ups and downs with injury and form.

In EPL and Bundesliga' date=' would love your thoughts on these players at [b']the next ratings[/b].

Ramsey (Arsenal)

Sturridge (Liverpool)

--------------------

Muller (Bayern)

Gotze (Bayern)

Reus (Dortmund)

Thiago (Bayern)

Thanks!

Ramsey and Sturridge comments can actually be combined; had it not been for injury both, especially Sturridge could have been in line for rises to 92. I actually think Sturridge might still have a chance, illustrating how important he currently is to both club and country (coming from a Utd fan no less) I think the conservative, sensible guidance would be stays at 91 for now but Sturridge can easily rise next review, Ramsey maybe slightly longer.

Germany and Bayern have been dominant; Muller 94/95 prediction I'd say it could go either way. Neither a stay or rise would surprise me. There's cases for both; he's a W/Cup winner this might just be enough to edge it.

Gotze 94/93, added goals and looking an important part of the Bayern team this season. Wasn't totally convinced he had settled last season. SM seem quite generous with the youngsters, I thought he had been a bit fast-tracked to his 93, this makes me even more confident he will rise again; it is deserved this time though.

Reus is staying. Dortmund's form has put pay to many rises there. The fact he's been injured makes him even more safer to stay not that he'd really be in any danger. Expect a big move to give his rating a big boost after the summer.

Thiago is staying. Been injured for a while. His future is a bit more uncertain but I personally feel he could be the heir to the CM role with Bayern for a long time to come looking at the other options (Xabi and Schwein aging, Rode and Martinez lacking the ability) Thiago has the ability to be 93+ but needs a bit more luck with injury and consistency. He's definitely higher risk.

In EPL and Bundesliga' date=' would love your thoughts on these players at [b']the next ratings[/b].

Ramsey (Arsenal)

Sturridge (Liverpool)

--------------------

Muller (Bayern)

Gotze (Bayern)

Reus (Dortmund)

Thiago (Bayern)

Thanks!

Only Muller will go up by 1, but Gotze also has a chance of that as well. The rest I am 100% sure wont increase in rating.

Ozyakup or Sissoko Moussa?

Schweinsteiger or Fernandinho+Navas?

Moussa Sissoko.

Schweinsteiger.

I'd second the above guidance. I would avoid players from the Turkish league as the rating prospects suffer considerably there. Sissoko is making the French squad which says a lot, so he's an easy choice there.

Navas should really be dropped (not confident it will definitely happen though) Fernandinho is a solid 92, nothing more, nothing less. Fernando's arrival has meant his game-time has slightly diminshed also. Schweinsteiger is a safe 95, W/Cup winner playing for both the best international team and arguably the best domestic team. He's still one of the best at what he does. The other players aren't the same class, especially on SM.

Paul-Georges Ntep or Kalidou Koulibaly or Pablo Sarabia

can you put them in order please :)

thank you :)

Definitely Kalidou Koulibaly.

Nastasic(M.City) or Marquinhos(PSG)? I have Nastasic.

And also who is the best between Neymar' date=' Aguero and Reus?[/quote']

Marquinhos by far. And I think Aguero is the best out of the three, although Neymar probably has the most potential.

I need a F©. Lewa or Gotze? Mid term.

Robert Lewandowski. Although a bit longer term then Mario Gotze.

SM gurus' date='

Can you please tell me the % chance of these 4 getting a rise in [b']the next review[/b].

Pepe

Godin

Dante

Ivanovic

Thanks!

Dante may drop. The other three have a chance of rising, but considering how poor and inefficient SW are, it is a toss-up. I would go with Godin or Ivanovic.

Danny Rose or Nathaniel Clyne?

I'm personally thinking about going with Clyne but I just want to hear opinions.

Nathaniel Clyne. It's not really close.

Guys' date='

Morgan Schneiderlin or Adam Lallana?

Thanks[/quote']

Depends on your positional needs. Probably Adam Lallana, but also depends on where Morgan Schneiderlin may end up at.

Lorenzo Insigne or Stephan El Shaarawy?

Thanks in advance

El Shaarawy.

Ramsey (Arsenal)

Sturridge (Liverpool)

--------------------

Muller (Bayern)

Gotze (Bayern)

Reus (Dortmund)

Thiago (Bayern)

Thanks!

Ramsey and Sturridge are massively talented, but probably will not rise due to their injuries. They will reach 92 sooner or later though. In the other group, Muller and Gotze could rise, but Reus and Thiago definitely won't. The likeliest to rise would be Muller, but I believe all 6 will keep their ratings.

Ozyakup or Sissoko Moussa?

Schweinsteiger or Fernandinho+Navas?

Moussa Sissoko.

Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Hey everyone going to keep this short and sweet. Would very much appreciate the help in regards to my team. Would appreciate if anyone can help me in regards to predicting a potential rise too see whether its worth swapping any of my players for some available ones.

Charlton Athletic

Benatia possible rise to 93 if he wins titles at Bayern at end of the season ?

Pogba +1 = 92 ?

Isco +1 = 92 ?

James +2 = 93 ? ( WC + R.Madrid form)

Matic +1 = 92 ?

Kroos +1 =94 ?

Gotze +1 =94 ?

Costa +1 = 94 ?

Alexis Sanchez + 1 = 93 ? ( He has been fantastic over the last 12 months for Club and Country. Barca and Arsenal. Chile v England and the recent W.C )

Cheers everyone

Hey everyone going to keep this short and sweet. Would very much appreciate the help in regards to my team. Would appreciate if anyone can help me in regards to predicting a potential rise too see whether its worth swapping any of my players for some available ones.

Charlton Athletic

Benatia possible rise to 93 if he wins titles at Bayern at end of the season ? I agree maybe a rise in 2 or 3 reviews time' date=' depending on how many minutes he gets and his own performance levels. Atm neither are quite up to 93[/b']

Pogba +1 = 92 ? Yep, 92 should very attainable for him in a few days time (Italian review is currently under-way)

Isco +1 = 92 ? Again possibly in 2 or 3 reviews time. Been doing well recently but not really established. Stranger things have happened so an earlier rise wouldn't surprise but I'd be less surprised if he stayed in the imminent review

James +2 = 93 ? ( WC + R.Madrid form) +2s are rare in the higher regions. +1 more likely

Matic +1 = 92 ? Yep I would agree with that

Kroos +1 =94 ? Yep quite confidently agree

Gotze +1 =94 ? I believe so but less confident than the above two, 60-70% chance of a rise. If he stayed I wouldn't be totally shocked

Costa +1 = 94 ? Yep I agree

Alexis Sanchez + 1 = 93 ? ( He has been fantastic over the last 12 months for Club and Country. Barca and Arsenal. Chile v England and the recent W.C ) I think Sanchez has a chance to rise but I would put it as least certain compared to many of the above given Arsenal's indifferent form which could hold it back. Personally I think he deserves it and believe it could happen but again wouldn't be totally surprised if it didn't happen

Cheers everyone

Some marginal ones that could go either way; my opinions are in bold.