lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ramsey and Sturridge comments can actually be combined; had it not been for injury both' date=' especially Sturridge could have been in line for rises to 92. I actually think Sturridge might still have a chance, illustrating how important he currently is to both club and country (coming from a Utd fan no less) I think the conservative, sensible guidance would be stays at 91 for now but Sturridge can easily rise next review, Ramsey maybe slightly longer.

Germany and Bayern have been dominant; Muller 94/95 prediction I'd say it could go either way. Neither a stay or rise would surprise me. There's cases for both; he's a W/Cup winner this might just be enough to edge it.

Gotze 94/93, added goals and looking an important part of the Bayern team this season. Wasn't totally convinced he had settled last season. SM seem quite generous with the youngsters, I thought he had been a bit fast-tracked to his 93, this makes me even more confident he will rise again; it is deserved this time though.

Reus is staying. Dortmund's form has put pay to many rises there. The fact he's been injured makes him even more safer to stay not that he'd really be in any danger. Expect a big move to give his rating a big boost after the summer.

Thiago is staying. Been injured for a while. His future is a bit more uncertain but I personally feel he could be the heir to the CM role with Bayern for a long time to come looking at the other options (Xabi and Schwein aging, Rode and Martinez lacking the ability) Thiago has the ability to be 93+ but needs a bit more luck with injury and consistency. He's definitely higher risk.[/quote']

Excellent, full answer. Many thanks. Thanks for the other inputs too.

Thiago, who I have, may have to be released for funds.

Any chance of Daniele de rossi or Gianluigi Buffon dropping from 94?

Neither deserve to drop but SM has historically been harsher on the older players. De Rossi and Roma are doing much better than when they were languishing in 6th/7th for three seasons and he did not drop back then so there should be no reason for him to drop now. Juventus are still dominant and Buffon is a big part of that still so again he should not drop really despite being arugably over-rated at 94...BUT I would not be surprised if they did. Much stranger things have happened so all I can say is don't be surprised and possibly prepare for the worst just in case.

Excellent' date=' full answer. Many thanks. Thanks for the other inputs too.

Thiago, who I have, may have to be released for funds.[/quote']

No problem, I understand but I do rate Thiago highly.

Leintner+Pi or Sissoko Moussa?

Leitner is in a poor performing Stuttgart team (and they have been for years) So I don't see much happening with him. So I would go for the already higher rated Sissoko who may get a good move in future to go 90+. Atm he is also limited at Newcastle though; 90 will be as good as it gets there for a while.

My Immobile for Julian Green + Douglas Costa? I know Green is much hyped, but notice he hasn't had many minutes this season. Neither has Immobile. I'm looking to offload him, but am looking for the best deal I can get. Would anyone pull the trigger with this deal?

My Immobile for Julian Green + Douglas Costa? I know Green is much hyped' date=' but notice he hasn't had many minutes this season. Neither has Immobile. I'm looking to offload him, but am looking for the best deal I can get. Would anyone pull the trigger with this deal?[/quote']

Not impressed by much in this deal tbh. Green hasn't done much in a struggling Hamburg team, I doubt they want to risk a youngster when their league status has been so precarious. Not really turning out to be a great move for him. That said Immobile and Douglas Costa look limited and nothing's changing soon, they're probably quite level in SM terms. So I'd probably side with the Green deal as he's a decent bonus and his future less clearer so there may be a positive result with him in the end.

Not impressed by much in this deal tbh. Green hasn't done much in a struggling Hamburg team' date=' I doubt they want to risk a youngster when their league status has been so precarious. Not really turning out to be a great move for him. That said Immobile and Douglas Costa look limited and nothing's changing soon, they're probably quite level in SM terms. So I'd probably side with the Green deal as he's a decent bonus and his future less clearer so there may be a positive result with him in the end.[/quote']

Thanks for that. May leave the offer on the table and hold out to see if I get anything better on the table, but seems my best option for him so far!

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should i go for between Neymar and Muller?

Should I trade my Javi Martinez for Matic?

Neymar may rise to 94 soon whilst Muller may get to 95 but the Brazilian has shown that whilst he may not quite reach the level of Ronaldo and Messi he could hit 96/97 very possibly. He has massive potential. I would choose Neymar in 99% of deals.

Matic is the better player and due a rise to 92 however Javi can play at CB. If the CB position is useful to you I would go for the Spaniard. If that does not matter I would go with Matic, who is playing like a 93/94 midfielder currently for Chelsea. Easily the best DM in the Prem. So whilst he will rise to 92 now or next review he can further rise in future also.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I peak' date=' regardless of position, between:

Vertonghen [b']stay[/b]

Moussa Dembele stay/drop (Mason, Bentaleb and Capoue look to be ahead from what I've seen plus there's competition from Stambouli and Paulinho, going to struggle for the games to keep his 90 in long-term it seems. Only 3 starts this season)

Sandro Ranieri drop

Sidney Sam stay for now (longer-term could be in danger if game0time doesn't improve. Not the same player from last season)

Fredy Guarin stay for now (again not getting enough games, could be in danger in a few reviews time)

Iturraspe? stay

Impossible to say 'who will peak'.

I would suggest all are limited at clubs which don't allow for big ratings. Guarin has been linked with some top clubs but I'm not convinced he will rise much more regardless. Sandro will only drop now at QPR. The rest are all around their top ratings. Sam doesn't play enough at, probably the best platform, Schalke.

I would say a lot should be looking at drops rather than rising.

Poor performing Spurs, QPR, Bilbao, poor performing Inter, none of these situations will allow for rises now or in the foreseeable future.

I would say Vertonghen is the pick, being highest rated and possibly having prospects beyond Spurs but whilst he's there he's going to struggle as Spurs struggle.

(I have included some predictions for the next review or so above)

Hy, I have one interesting offer on table :D

One player from my GW offered me to chose 3 players from list for my Thiago Alcantara. I have very high expectations of Alcantara, I think he will be 92+ player in Bayern if he avoids injuries. Scweini is getting older, Alonso also, Martinez and Rode are lacking abilities comparing to him so there will be space for further development. can you just pick ones with potential equal to alcantara or higher...

Phil Jones

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Murru

Kondogbia

Fabinho

Drmic

Sergi Roberto

Viktor Fischer

Gerard Deulofeu

Thorgan Hazard

Vincent Aboubakar

thank you a lot :)

Should i give away my Erik Lamela for Juan Bernat and Inigo Martinez. I feel like Lamela is going down to 90 nw

Lamela deserves to drop but I'm not 100% sure he will. He's playing a lot more than last season and he kept his 91 last season... That said I think he's been quite poor, Spurs look better when he's not playing (Lennon always looks more dangerous)

Bernat is a top young LB at a top club. 88-89 now and could easily be 90 in two or three reviews time. Martinez is a nice addition as a bonus but is limited at 89 at Sociedad.

Bernat makes the deal great, at Bayern he could have a 92+ future if he carrys on playing (NB: even when Alaba was fit he was still playing which is a good sign for Bernat but it's worth noting that Alaba was filling in, in midfield due to injuries) Still a top prospect though.

I would take the two Spaniards and run!!

Lamela deserves to drop but I'm not 100% sure he will. He's playing a lot more than last season and he kept his 91 last season... That said I think he's been quite poor' date=' Spurs look better when he's not playing (Lennon always looks more dangerous)

Bernat is a top young LB at a top club. 88-89 now and could easily be 90 in two or three reviews time. Martinez is a nice addition as a bonus but is limited at 89 at Sociedad.

Bernat makes the deal great, at Bayern he could have a 92+ future if he carrys on playing (NB: even when Alaba was fit he was still playing which is a good sign for Bernat but it's worth noting that Alaba was filling in, in midfield due to injuries) Still a top prospect though.

I would take the two Spaniards and run!![/quote']

The way Bernat is going i feel like he will get 90 in the next review and Martinez can move to a top club but Lamela has the

at pure raw ability.

Hy' date=' I have one interesting offer on table :D

One player from my GW offered me to chose 3 players from list for my Thiago Alcantara. I have very high expectations of Alcantara, I think he will be 92+ player in Bayern if he avoids injuries. Scweini is getting older, Alonso also, Martinez and Rode are lacking abilities comparing to him so there will be space for further development. can you just pick ones with potential equal to alcantara or higher...

Phil Jones

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Murru

Kondogbia

Fabinho

Drmic

Sergi Roberto

Viktor Fischer

Gerard Deulofeu

Thorgan Hazard

Vincent Aboubakar

thank you a lot :)[/quote']

Totally agree with everything you said about Thiago, he could have a big future at Bayern.

Interesting offer you've been made. Oxlade-Chamberlain is surprisingly under-rated he should be 90ish by now for me. Always looks good for England. Under-rated and has a big future.

Deulofeu is widely regarded at a top prospect. Been a bit quieter at Sevilla than Everton last season where he did well. I read Barca have a lot of faith in him however so he could have a big future.

These two are the stand-outs for me.

Third would be between Fischer (came on to the scene with raving reports but struggled a bit more in recent seasons, form and injury) Or Hazard, another who's highly rated although sometimes I wonder if his name is why. He had been used sparingly by Gladbach but he's getting some starts now. To feature in nearly every game for a top German team probably gives him the edge albeit many sub appearances. It's a very standard.

Not a bad deal those 3 for Thiago, if Thiago is not important to your team that is.

The way Bernat is going i feel like he will get 90 in the next review and Martinez can move to a top club but Lamela has the

at pure raw ability.

Yes I agree. You never know with Martinez, he might get a move but tbh Bernat makes the deal great. Martinez is a bonus!

Lamela doesn't look at home in the Premiership, playing for a poor Spurs team doesn't help.

Alexis Sanchez vs Isco ?

Who is worth getting ?

Although Alexis has started on fire' date=' I feel Isco starting at Real Madrid will give rise to a higher rating potential.

Thoughts ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Both could rise short-term or both could stay. I expect both to have stronger cases to rise towards the end of season.

Long-term Isco would be my pick. Real are a much stronger platform than Arsenal to rise plus he's a bit younger. Khedria is likely to leave which opens up opportunities but Real are always active in the market so it's worth noting that.

Both could rise short-term or both could stay. I expect both to have stronger cases to rise towards the end of season.

Long-term Isco would be my pick. Real are a much stronger platform than Arsenal to rise plus he's a bit younger. Khedria is likely to leave which opens up opportunities but Real are always active in the market so it's worth noting that.

Another option would be to have both Isco and Alexis Sanchez. This would be at the expense of Muller though.

What would you say

Sanchez and Isco vs Muller ?

Another option would be to have both Isco and Alexis Sanchez. This would be at the expense of Muller though.

What would you say

Sanchez and Isco vs Muller ?

Muller is a different class, especially on SM. He could be in line for 95 soon. If I had the depth to afford it I would opt for him as he's also the most reliable option. Guaranteed games at a top club unlike the other two.