• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Another option would be to have both Isco and Alexis Sanchez. This would be at the expense of Muller though.

What would you say

Sanchez and Isco vs Muller ?

I would say it depends on your team and the depth.

If Isco and Sanchez will start id get the duo, Isco has a good chance of rising soon and is a top player, Alexis is amazing but dont think he will rise unless he continues this form, a bit like Suarez last season. Long term both can be 93 at least, which if willing to wait a few sesaons is better than a 95 rated Muller imo.

Obviously if neither start and dont really want to wait then its better to get Muller and improve your team, hes most likely gonna rise because of his World cup goals, winners medal and generally playing very well for Bayern.

Prefer the duo personally though (Mainly as I have seen Alexis every week and the guy is just unbeleivable, not just the goals but the skills and defensively helps too)

My Kurt Zouma for Ross Barkley?

Yes comfortably. Zouma not playing, Barkley linked with 60mil moves to England's best teams. Barkley has Massive potential.

EDIT: And sale Immobile for me who's not done great things with Dortmund, he's had his move so things need to change within. Big improvements are needed with Dortmund. Destro may move, linked with some top teams so that could kick start his rating. Even if he didn't however Roma are performing well so are a much better platform atm (even considering Champ League)

Hy' date=' I have one interesting offer on table :D

One player from my GW offered me to chose 3 players from list for my Thiago Alcantara. I have very high expectations of Alcantara, I think he will be 92+ player in Bayern if he avoids injuries. Scweini is getting older, Alonso also, Martinez and Rode are lacking abilities comparing to him so there will be space for further development. can you just pick ones with potential equal to alcantara or higher...

Phil Jones

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Murru

Kondogbia

Fabinho

Drmic

Sergi Roberto

Viktor Fischer

Gerard Deulofeu

Thorgan Hazard

Vincent Aboubakar

thank you a lot :)[/quote']

I dont think any will go as high as Thiago tbh. It would depend on how good your team is and what depth you have. If you had to pick 3 (not knowing your team) id pick Oxlade, Thorgan Hazard and Kondogbia maybe, but id keep Thiago.

Alexis Sanchez vs Isco ?

Who is worth getting ?

Although Alexis has started on fire' date=' I feel Isco starting at Real Madrid will give rise to a higher rating potential.

Thoughts ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Iscos club and counrty will likely elevate him to Sanchez rating soon enough, despite Sanchez being the better player. In SM id be going for Isco.

Rafael Cabral or Neto?

Thanks.

Cabral for me.

My Kurt Zouma for Ross Barkley? Seems Zouma isnt gonna rise soon because of lack of games?

And' date=' who should I sell if i have to choose one, Immobile or Destro or Aubameyang?[/quote']

Barkley. Is linked with every good english side ever. Zouma is a wepaon but getting a look in at Chelsea is all but impossible for him id say. Horror transfer for him.

wow, 3 good players all on the up and up. I like Destro more than Immobile, so ill say Immobile as Dortmund arent having the best of times at current (no doubt they will fix that).

Evans or Sakho

Ideally Sakho is the better of the 2. But for some reasons he is not playing regularly despite the poor state of the Liverpool's defence. Evans on the other hand has injuries concern and is the less "talented" of the 2, but because he is playing at "better" club and is the top 2 CB at the club he has a better chance of rising or holding on to his rating.

IRL Sakho

In game Evans

Evans or Sakho
Ideally Sakho is the better of the 2. But for some reasons he is not playing regularly despite the poor state of the Liverpool's defence. Evans on the other hand has injuries concern and is the less "talented" of the 2' date=' but because he is playing at "better" club and is the top 2 CB at the club he has a better chance of rising or holding on to his rating.

IRL Sakho

In game Evans[/quote']

Sakho has been injured this season.

I do agree with the above comments on 'better club' but Evans has been shocking, 90 is very generous looking at his performances. I don't believe he'll drop quite yet but he really should be in danger if he doesn't buck up his ideas.

In many ways Sakho's injury has helped him as he cannot be associated with the poor Liverpool defence atm. The fact he plays so often for France is a consideration also.

In all honesty despite the club situation I would go for Sakho. Evans is having a horrible time this season and could drop if this continues.

(From a Utd fan!)

Neither are that great though so maybe look elsewhere or sell both?

Hey everyone going to keep this short and sweet. Would very much appreciate the help in regards to my team. Would appreciate if anyone can help me in regards to predicting a potential rise too see whether its worth swapping any of my players for some available ones.

Charlton Athletic

Benatia possible rise to 93 if he wins titles at Bayern at end of the season ?

Pogba +1 = 92 ?

Isco +1 = 92 ?

James +2 = 93 ? ( WC + R.Madrid form)

Matic +1 = 92 ?

Kroos +1 =94 ?

Gotze +1 =94 ?

Costa +1 = 94 ?

Alexis Sanchez + 1 = 93 ? ( He has been fantastic over the last 12 months for Club and Country. Barca and Arsenal. Chile v England and the recent W.C )

Cheers everyone

Mehdi Benatia: Very possible. He is starting games for Bayern. But as you said' date=' it will be at the end of the season.

Paul Pogba: I can see the rise happening.

Isco: I think it's more likely he'll stay. He's only starting games due to injury.

James Rodriguez: Only a +1 for now.

Nemanja Matic: Definitely deserves a +1

Toni Kroos: I would like to see this happen, has been phenomenal this year.

Mario Gotze: I don't think so, I believe Kroos has been and is a better player.

Diego Costa: With his form, most probably, but was really poor during the WC and that may affect his chances. Will definitely be a 94 by the end of the season.

Alexis Sanchez: I could see it happening, but probably less likely than Costa going to 94.

Any chance of Daniele de rossi or Gianluigi Buffon dropping from 94?

Nope not this time around.

Leintner+Pi or Sissoko Moussa?

Moussa Sissoko.

My Immobile for Julian Green + Douglas Costa? I know Green is much hyped' date=' but notice he hasn't had many minutes this season. Neither has Immobile. I'm looking to offload him, but am looking for the best deal I can get. Would anyone pull the trigger with this deal?[/quote']

Yes. Ciro Immobile = Douglas Costa. And you get a bonus player in Julian Green.

Who should i go for between Neymar and Muller?

Should I trade my Javi Martinez for Matic?

Neymar and Matic.

Who should I peak' date=' regardless of position, between:

Vertonghen

Moussa Dembele

Sandro Ranieri

Sidney Sam

Fredy Guarin

Iturraspe?[/quote']

1. Fredy Guarin

2. Ander Iturraspe

3. Jan Vertonghen

4. Moussa Dembele

5. Sidney Sam

6. Sandro Ranieri

Should i give away my Erik Lamela for Juan Bernat and Inigo Martinez. I feel like Lamela is going down to 90 nw

Definitely.

Hy' date=' I have one interesting offer on table :D

One player from my GW offered me to chose 3 players from list for my Thiago Alcantara. I have very high expectations of Alcantara, I think he will be 92+ player in Bayern if he avoids injuries. Scweini is getting older, Alonso also, Martinez and Rode are lacking abilities comparing to him so there will be space for further development. can you just pick ones with potential equal to alcantara or higher...

Phil Jones

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Murru

Kondogbia

Fabinho

Drmic

Sergi Roberto

Viktor Fischer

Gerard Deulofeu

Thorgan Hazard

Vincent Aboubakar

thank you a lot :)[/quote']

I would take Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Kondogbia, and Gerard Deulofeu. Fourth option would be Phil Jones.

Alexis Sanchez vs Isco ?

Who is worth getting ?

Although Alexis has started on fire' date=' I feel Isco starting at Real Madrid will give rise to a higher rating potential.

Thoughts ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

I would take Sanchez.

My Kurt Zouma for Ross Barkley? Seems Zouma isnt gonna rise soon because of lack of games?

And' date=' who should I sell if i have to choose one, Immobile or Destro or Aubameyang?[/quote']

Absolutely Ross Barkley. Sell Immobile or Destro. Keep Aubameyang.

SCHWEINSTEIGER + KOKE or KROOS + ISCO

I think Koke has more potential than Isco and argubaly more than Kroos but Kroos is much younger than Schwein and in line for a rise to 94 whilst at Madrid a great platform to continue rising.

I would opt for Kroos and Isco despite being a massive fan of Koke who could also have huge potential as Schwein's age lets that side of the deal down. Isco has also a decent future so is by no means a small consideration either.

I think Koke has more potential than Isco and argubaly more than Kroos but Kroos is much younger than Schwein and in line for a rise to 94 whilst at Madrid a great platform to continue rising.

I would opt for Kroos and Isco despite being a massive fan of Koke who could also have huge potential as Schwein's age lets that side of the deal down. Isco has also a decent future so is by no means a small consideration either.

tnx mate, now i talked about koke with this other manager and he wants isco + Oxlade for koke what should i do now :D

tnx mate' date=' now i talked about koke with this other manager and he wants isco + Oxlade for koke what should i do now :D[/quote']

There was a question not so long ago of Isco and Kurzawa or Koke (see below for my comments on Isco and Koke just for information really)

This will show you my thoughts on the two players (i.e Isco good talent can rise. Koke not rising anytime soon but if the Barca rumours are to be believe he could be huge, i.e. Xavi, Iniesta heir. Obviously not certain and a very optimistic way of looking at things)

I have to say even though I chose Koke in the previous deal (tight decision) Isco and Oxlade-Chamberlain (OC) is really pushing Koke's value to the max. OC should really already be at 90 and has a future of 92+ IMO. He needs to play more regularly at Arsenal and get over his injury problems but I'm in no doubt he has a big future with England as well (Always looks dangerous and one of our best players. I've seen a lot of their matches in full over the last few years and he should be a starter)

I have to say no matter how highly I think Koke could get potentially, this deal is pushing it too much for me. It's two really good prospects for one great one. Weighing up the risk reward, I think you'd probably be paying too much for Koke unless you had squad concerns and in that case I could understand 'condensing' things.

But the duo for me.

For info:

I rate Koke in the top 3 prospects in CM (Kroos and Pogba the only ones above) Despite the influx of AM prospects' date=' CM is a bit more sparse. That said Isco could very well rise this season to 92. Koke will more than likely be 92 for a while although it's worth noting he's been strongly linked with a move to Barca which could propel him stratospheres in SM. For this reason, the absolute huge potential Koke could have, I would opt for him personally but neither side are 'weak'. It's a good offer for Koke no doubt about it. Isco can carry on rising whilst in Kurzawa you are getting a top French international prospect in another sparse area, full-backs, there's competition in the long-term in the shape of Digne it is worth noting though and a move away from Monaco is necessary to go pass 90+ in any great speed also.

I can totally understand why people may say Kurzawa and Isco, I just believe Koke could become one of the top players in the world and I would be prepared to gamble as such and would personally give him close to 'untouchable' status. I appreciate my choice on the face of it may not be the most logical however but I do tend to lean towards options with big rewards in the future, this is of course a risky strategy sometimes.

[/quote']

Should I swap my Everton Ribeiro for Eduardo Vargas?

Not seen alot of Ribeiro. Thanks for any help.

Cruizero are dominant and Ribeiro is involved in that and the Brazilian squads recently.

Vargas is playing for a struggling QPR team. Not a good situation.

Ribeiro is the smarter option, albeit somewhat limited in the Brazilian league.

There was a question not so long ago of Isco and Kurzawa or Koke (see below for my comments on Isco and Koke just for information really)

This will show you my thoughts on the two players (i.e Isco good talent can rise. Koke not rising anytime soon but if the Barca rumours are to be believe he could be huge' date=' i.e. Xavi, Iniesta heir. Obviously not certain and a very optimistic way of looking at things)

I have to say even though I chose Koke in the previous deal (tight decision) Isco and Oxlade-Chamberlain (OC) is really pushing Koke's value to the max. OC should really already be at 90 and has a future of 92+ IMO. He needs to play more regularly at Arsenal and get over his injury problems but I'm in no doubt he has a big future with England as well (Always looks dangerous and one of our best players. I've seen a lot of their matches in full over the last few years and he should be a starter)

I have to say no matter how highly I think Koke could get potentially, this deal is pushing it too much for me. It's two really good prospects for one great one. Weighing up the risk reward, I think you'd probably be paying too much for Koke unless you had squad concerns and in that case I could understand 'condensing' things.

But the duo for me.

For info:[/quote']

tnx again!

Evans or Sakho

there must be a better option! reminds me of the south park episode of voting for a excrement snadwhich or a vaginal hygeine product. Gun to my head sakho. Evans has a slight advantage with club' date=' but sakho is the better footballer.

Id go Kroos + Isco. Isco will at least rival Kokes rating for me, if not getting higher being at Real Madrid. Kroos will likely be 1 pt behind shweiny soon with a much longer shelf life.

Should I swap my Everton Ribeiro for Eduardo Vargas?

Not seen alot of Ribeiro. Thanks for any help.

Keep Ribeiro based on stats alone. sorry i cannot be more help here.

Verratti+Malanda or Thiago+Saul??

Verrati + malanda. malanda imo will be a BEAST, and verrati should be able to rival thiagos rating. Ive never truly fancied Thiago.

I think I would side with the more reliable top rated option, i.e. Verratti. He's very young and already rated 91. At a big club in PSG but linked with some top teams in Spain. Would probably need to move to go much higher as France is a bit restricted; can see him moving to somewhere like Real eventually though. Still very young.

Malanda is currently used in rotation, of the four he would be my last choice. Technically behind the likes of Saul but physically superior. Wolfsburg are doing well but would need a good few seasons of champions league football to be able to harbour top ratings. Whereas Saul at Atletico is getting similar kind of game-time but Atletico is a really good platform where youth is given a chance and the market isn't a massive factor when it comes to blocking youngsters' paths. Atletico are considered a top European team of course. I'm far more confident in Saul being able to get to 90+ at such a platform.

However Thiago's injuries, etc. (I've discussed him loads recently so feel free to look back over the last few pages) makes him a much more unreliable option as opposed to Verratti who is close to elite status for me. So despite Thiago's potential and how highly I rate him. I would rate Verratti higher and high enough to warrant Malanda over Saul as well.

Kroos and Isco ' date=' Schweiny old and injury prone , koke just a top class free kick taker .Isco is simply the best prospect in Spain and kroos is a top class CM .

Thiago and Saul , Verratti is a great CM but despite injury Thiago is a much better playmaker ,Saul is going to be huge , malanda is just an average DM .

berardi or jesé? also rafael da silva or aurier? thanks in advance

Jese by miles , next Raul , he has more talent that Raul imo , unlucky with the injury .

Rafael ,despite being injury prone I cant see Aurier ever being a 91 , i heard PSG are planing to sign Montoya .