• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

berardi or jesé? also rafael da silva or aurier? thanks in advance

Jese and Aurier personally

Verratti+Malanda or Thiago+Saul??

Verratti and Malanda is the better choice

Hi guys! Icardi or Benteke? Thanks :)

I prefer Icardi (In fifa Benteke Lol :D)

Mata

or

Ramsey + Schmelzer?

Quite torn on this one actually...

I'd go for Mata

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hummels for my Courtois + Nastasic' date=' i have neuer n depth not an issue[/quote']

Hummels. Makes sense squad-wise & if your backup keepers are anything like mine they get unhappy quick.

Mata

or

Ramsey + Schmelzer?

Mata unless you desperately need a left back now. Dont like the risk with Schmelzer at all.

Icardi has the greater upside for me & Benteke yet to look right post injury.

Can only sign one as bids are in... Should I opt for Barkely' date=' [b']Lucas[/b] (PSG), Coutinho (LFC) or Erikson?

Barkley for me, not seen much of Lucas but don't think he has developed as we all hoped yet, Coutinho is good but at a struggling Liverpool, Barkley is an amazing talent and I really Everton could be set to break through as a top top side soon :)

Hummels for my Courtois + Nastasic' date=' i have neuer n depth not an issue[/quote']

Get Hummels, a great player and Neuer the best in world anyway so it would be difficult to play Courtois, CB more important to have cover then Goalkeeper :)

Mata

or

Ramsey + Schmelzer?

Ramsey and Schmelzer' date=' honestley Ramsey can on his day be far superior to Mata and was coming back to form before slight injury, Schmelzer is a solid player too :D

Benteke just for me, think he is the more developed player, both teams struggling though :)

Jese' date=' simply being at Madrid and think he is slightly ahead in ability at the moment

and Aurier is the better option for me :D

Thiago and Saul for me, Thiago is further just ahead of Verratti for me and at Bayern helps. The other two are equally impressive for me so Thiago gets the side of the deal :)

Should I swap my Everton Ribeiro for Eduardo Vargas?

Not seen alot of Ribeiro. Thanks for any help.

I really like Vargas and havent seen much of Ribero but Id stick with him for now with Vargas atm being at QPR who are struggling :)

SCHWEINSTEIGER + KOKE or KROOS + ISCO

I really rate Koke and Schweinstieger but Kroos is the more developed for me and they are all equally as good, Schweinstieger the far older option as well despite how good he is which makes me think Kroos and Isco :D

Christian Benteke for me.

Mata

or

Ramsey + Schmelzer?

I would try and get someone else other than Marcel Schmelzer. If you can do that then take Aaron Ramsey + the deal. If not' date=' Juan Mata.

Hummels for my Courtois + Nastasic, i have neuer n depth not an issue

Mats Hummels.

Can only sign one as bids are in... Should I opt for Barkely' date=' [b']Lucas[/b] (PSG), Coutinho (LFC) or Erikson?

1. Lucas Moura

2. Ross Barkley

3. Coutinho

4. Christian Eriksen

rojo' date='laporte and ginter...

can you rank them?and who can maybe rise soon?[/quote']

1. Marcos Rojo

2. Aymeric Laporte

3. Matthias Ginter

Goretzka or Tielemans and Ruben Neves??

Youri Tielemans and Ruben Neves.

For me Verratti is one of the most talented midfielders in the world and I can see him becoming the next Pirlo. Saul is a better option than Malanda but Verratti is the heavyweight in this deal!

Jesé and Aurier for me.. Aurier is a great young player and will be a big star in the coming years.. as far as I know he's the unrivaled first choice for Ivory Coast and that's something. I also rate him higher than Montoya whose been rumoured to PSG..

Jesé will be a superstar' date=' that's just a fact.

Icardi for me, Better club... WAY better... Benteke has stagnated some after his success season but one never knows... he might just bounce back. I'd pick Icardi tho (which I often do ;) )

Mata

or

Ramsey + Schmelzer?

I'd go for Mata simply because of how poor dortmund have been this season.

You only need 1 GK.. Neuer is the best option there is. Hummels is better then a Nastasic who is struggling and will be struggling for regular games at City.

Evans or Sakho

Evans had one or two good seasons a few years ago... Sakho is for me the obvious choice out of the two.. Despite not really showing it at Liverpool' date=' whilst at PSG he was the youngest ever team captain and he was in the team constantly until some idiots took over that played slower and older players rather than Sakho... had he actually been played he would have been besides Thiago Silva right now.

[quote=Hello

Jose;3033793']Can only sign one as bids are in... Should I opt for Barkely, Lucas (PSG), Coutinho (LFC) or Erikson?

Eriksen

Barkley

Lucas

Coutinho

in my opinion... Eriksen is one of the best in the leauge.

Draxler and Ramsey or Kroos?

Worried Draxler progression has stalled

Draxler and Ramsey for me. Draxler needs a new enviroment and a new challenge ... Ramsey is good. Together they're a better option then Kroos.

Is Ramsey or Hamsik or Schurrle a better buy for me?:confused:

Ramsey for me. Higher potential & the other two have a big downside. Hamsik is on the slide & Schurrle is unlikely to ever hold down a starting spot at Chelsea.

Should I sell Flanagan?

Also my squad is in heaps of debt so I need to sell some players. Im heavily stocked in LB with the following players

Rodriguez

Moreno

Bernat

Kurzawa

GUERREIRO

Durm

Declan John

Ive also got Flanagan' date=' Montoya and Laporte who can play LB. Who should I sell?[/quote']

Would keep Rodriguez, Bernat & Kurzawa for the left side & Laporte for CB.

Then look to sell / trade the rest. No point keeping so many left backs if the debt results in you missing out on players.

Is Ramsey or Hamsik or Schurrle a better buy for me?:confused:

Ramsey by far ' date=' if he stay without being injured for couple years he is 93+ player .

Should I sell Flanagan?

Also my squad is in heaps of debt so I need to sell some players. Im heavily stocked in LB with the following players

Rodriguez

Moreno

Bernat

Kurzawa

GUERREIRO

Durm

Declan John

Ive also got Flanagan, Montoya and Laporte who can play LB. Who should I sell?

Out of those you have Flanagan and Moreno are by far the worst ,I dont know who Declan is . Moreno is awful in defence , decent going in attack , I heard Liverpool are planing to sign Montoya and I dont see Flanagan being near him.

Rodriguez top 5 LB inthe world , Wolfsburg already refused a 20+ M bid for him .

Bernat starter at Bayern , that's enough said .

Kurzawa wanted by all the major clubs who have issues with LB.

Guerreiro been the best LB in Ligue 1 for the second season and now he plays for NT .

Durm starts in front of Schmelzer at Dortmund and NT .

Ramsey by far ' date=' if he stay without being injured for couple years he is 93+ player .

Out of those you have Flanagan and Moreno are by far the worst ,I dont know who Declan is . Moreno is awful in defence , decent going in attack , I heard Liverpool are planing to sign Montoya and I dont see Flanagan being near him.

Rodriguez top 5 LB inthe world , Wolfsburg already refused a 20+ M bid for him .

Bernat starter at Bayern , that's enough said .

Kurzawa wanted by all the major clubs who have issues with LB.

Guerreiro been the best LB in Ligue 1 for the second season and now he plays for NT .

Durm starts in front of Schmelzer at Dortmund and NT .[/quote']

Ramsey for me. Higher potential & the other two have a big downside. Hamsik is on the slide & Schurrle is unlikely to ever hold down a starting spot at Chelsea.

Would keep Rodriguez' date=' Bernat & Kurzawa for the left side & Laporte for CB.

Then look to sell / trade the rest. No point keeping so many left backs if the debt results in you missing out on players.[/quote']

Thanks mates!

I was thinking about either Ramsey or Ricardo Rodriguez actually, though I only have enough funds for one of them.. :( I'm left with nagatomo, aurier, zouma for LB even though I play 3 at the back. So a LB may be optional for me at the moment...