lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Right guys

Wilshere

Isco

Ramsey

In order who is the best player to sign ?

I know Wilshere is extremely injury prone' date=' but he is the most promising England midfielder at the moment.[/quote']

Definetly ISCO!

pique or higuain

How can you compare a defensive player with a forward?

Morata or Barkley

Barkley personally

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

pique or higuain

Pique for me. Both rated higher than they deserve but Pique is at a more valuable position & much better club.

Morata or Barkley

Barkley has more talent & higher ceiling imo. Always confused why Juve paid so much for Morata when I watch him.

Who's the better striker? Immobile' date=' Destro or L.de Jong.

Thank you.[/quote']

Mattia Destro

Got an offer of Ribery for my Özil. Thoughts ?

Franck Ribery definitely.

Just curious about your opinions but if you have a very good squad' date=' would you want Ramsey or Ricardo Rodriguez if money wasn't an issue?[/quote']

Ricardo Rodriguez

Javi Martinez

Godin

Bonucci

Benatia

Gustavo

Please rank

1. Mehdi Benatia

2. Diego Godin

3. Javi Martinez

4. Luiz Gustavo

5. Leonardo Bonucci

I want Gerard Pique...I can get him for mymodric or higuain. who should i do it for? Heres my main squad....

Gianluigi Buffon

Hugo Lloris

Sergio Ramos

Vicent Kompany

Philip Lahm

David Alaba

Lukasz Piszczek

Sergio Busquets (i play in defence currently)

Bastian schweinsteiger

Andres Iniesta

Luka Modric

Gabi Fernandez

Marco Verrati

David Silva

Gonzalo Higuain

Lionel Messi

Argen Robben (i play on wing currently)

Thomas Muller (i play on wing currently)

My aim is to build a squad where i will have a 94+ rated player in every single position in every single formation in the team' date=' thus to build the ultimate team. And currently im almost there i can get a 94 rated player in every position for every formation except for the 532 defensive formation, in which im missing a defender who is 94 rated...so getting pique will help me out here....so who should i give out of my team to get pique. Modric or higuain? Or is this a bad idea as will pique drop below 94 this rating changes..?[/quote']

I would swap Higuain for Pique.

I currently have cech but can do direct swaps for casillas and buffon

Any deal worth doing or should i stick with cech

Cheers

Take Buffon for Cech

Right guys

Wilshere

Isco

Ramsey

In order who is the best player to sign ?

I know Wilshere is extremely injury prone' date=' but he is the most promising England midfielder at the moment.[/quote']

Aaron Ramsey. And Jack Wilshere is not the most promising English midfielder, that would be Ross Barkley, Raheem Sterling, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

pique or higuain

Gerard Pique.

Morata or Barkley

Ross Barkley.

Insigne + Criscito or Lavezzi' date=' I'm concerned with lavezzi's rating[/quote']

I would take the duo. I can see Lavezzi dropping to 91 eventually.

Not a big Southampton follower so was wondering if Sadio mane was worth buying.

Cash is important and the world is competitive, but for some reason Mane got ingored and is at external, so i was wondering if theres a reason to it or if i should grab him asap.

Cheers

Cash is important and the world is competitive' date=' but for some reason Mane got ingored and is at external, so i was wondering if theres a reason to it or if i should grab him asap.

Cheers[/quote']

Was surprised to see he's only rated 87. He's definitely going to rise this season. A few weeks back I would have been more confident he'd rise imminently but So'ton's poor form (which in fairness has included games against the best teams in the league and Schneiderlin's absence, who is a huge player for them) could prevent an 88 right away. He's only started half their games which may hold him back also. 50-60% chance to rise to 88 in the next couple of weeks I would say.

89 will be no problem in future as things stand and with a bit more game-time. As ever So'ton's success will decide if he can get 90+ however; unless he moved of course. I think the club will do well to finish top 6. I see no reason why they cannot compete with the likes of Spurs, Everton and Liverpool this season however; they're all very closely matched.

Re. Mane's form, as you would expect from an African winger he's quite explosive and can look unplayable at times (building up a nice relationship on the left in some games with Bertrand) As ever the final product can be called into question however (I'm sure I remember him missing a near open goal recently in one game)

Promising talent but still a bit raw. Possibly 89 in 12-18 months IMO.

I'm selling Ahamada after his unforeseen drop to 87 (well' date=' unforeseen by me :o).

I'm buying a new goalie. Who should I buy? Please rank the following:

Begovic

Handanovic

Krul

K.Navas

Forster

Trapp[/quote']

Any thoughts guys?

Is it worth selling my Mkhitaryan (for min cash) and Lukaku/Felipe Luis (also min cash) in order to try and buy Mata from a club where he has handed in a transfer request?

Both are useful squad players' date=' but neither start.[/quote']

My overview:

Dortmund are struggling but Mkhitaryan should be ok for the foreseable. There's better options out there for sure but he can be useful.

Felipe Luis is very much back-up at Chelsea (and I don't see that changing) He's safe for sure after last season but if I was strong at LB I wouldn't hesitate to use him in a deal.

Lukaku hasn't hit last season's heights and his game is a bit limited for me, despite being great at what he can do at times. There's still potential there but I don't think it's as big as was once thought.

Mata has looked good for Utd when he's played, dangerous in the last third with assists and goals but as always question marks over work-rate and general influence. Not a guaranteed starter anymore either. Not at risk currently but it wouldn't surprise me if that changes within 12 months.

In SM terms Mata is certainly a level ahead of the others. As you say none of them start I would personally opt for Mata at this stage, I would bear in mind he may come under risk however and keep an open mind to potentially selling him on/using him in a deal in the not so distant future if necessary. Mata will have more punch in negotiations than Mkhitaryan and Luis (for me unless struggling for LBs)

More views on lavezzi pls

It really depends on your depth for me. Lavezzi is safe for a reasonable amount of time in the short-term but as an aging Argie, they are likely to see out the final years of their career back home. So the decline does tend to be quick. That said Criscito is limited in Russia and Insigne is now injured for a long-time whilst there's some doubt about his long-term potential also for me. I'm not convinced he will be as good as he once promised.

I'm edging towards Lavezzi unless both Insigne and Criscito are vital to your first XI (I normally side towards the younger options but the potential is questionable with the two mentioned hence why I believe this comes down simply to a quality vs quantity question)

Any thoughts guys?

1) Handanovic - Age is a less of factor for GKs and he's already rated so far ahead of the others he's easily number 1 pick. Quality GK despite Inter's troubles.

2) Navas - As all the other GKs need moves to really rise much beyond 90, Navas is an easy number 2 in SM. If anything happened to Casillas he would have the opportunity to play for the top team in the world right now. This could propel him massively, of course big if but as I say all the others are currently so limited it's not even a risk. Even if he carries on not playing he will stay level with the rest below...

All the rest as I say are going to struggle to rise beyond 90 at their current clubs so with such even platforms this really comes down to personal opinion...

3) Begovic - not guaranteed to move but arguably has most chance, good GK regardless

4) Forster - I rate him just behind Begovic but So'ton is a slightly better platform atm to rise. It's very close between 3 or 4 and easily debatable

5) Krul - decent GK I personally rate him below the previous 2 however

6) Trapp - for me Frankfurt are the worst platform

Insigne + Criscito or Lavezzi' date=' I'm concerned with lavezzi's rating[/quote']

I'd go with the duo. Insigne is a magnificent player and Criscito is a decent squad player. Lavezzi sits on a rating that is too high.. Imo Insigne and Lavezzi should both be rated 91. (Which I think would make your question far easier to answer ;) )

Cash is important and the world is competitive' date=' but for some reason Mane got ingored and is at external, so i was wondering if theres a reason to it or if i should grab him asap.

Cheers[/quote']

Mane will deff rise.. He had some attitude problems in Salzburg if I'm not mistaken but it seems as Koeman has sorted him out.. could hit 90 in a few seasons.

Just curious about your opinions but if you have a very good squad' date=' would you want Ramsey or Ricardo Rodriguez if money wasn't an issue?[/quote']

RR.. Quality wingbacks are hard to come by and Rodriguez is one of the best LB's in the world currently. He's going to rise and I can deff see him going to a bigger club in the summer. Everyone (more or less) is after him.

I currently have cech but can do direct swaps for casillas and buffon

Any deal worth doing or should i stick with cech

Cheers

Stick with Cech OR go for someone lower rated with potential.

Any thoughts guys?

Wasn't really unforseen ;) He was the best GK in Ligue 1 two seasons ago and has since lost everything..

Navas

Handanovic

Forster

Begovic

Krul

Trapp

Who would be the better goalkeeper for Tottenham, Lloris is unhappy and i'm selling him for £20m. With that I can sign the following:

Neto

Trapp

Lodygin

Butland

Casteels

Zoet

Begovic is my second goalkeeper!

Who would be the better goalkeeper for Tottenham' date=' Lloris is unhappy and i'm selling him for £20m. With that I can sign the following:

Neto

Trapp

Lodygin

Butland

Casteels

Zoet

Begovic is my second goalkeeper![/quote']

Lloris is better than all of them for soccermanager, I dont get why youre selling him. Play him as your no.1 and his concerns will go down.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who would be the better goalkeeper for Tottenham' date=' Lloris is unhappy and i'm selling him for £20m. With that I can sign the following:

Neto

Trapp

Lodygin

Butland

Casteels

Zoet

Begovic is my second goalkeeper![/quote']

Well.. If Lloris is unhappy and your other GK is unhappy then you should really sell Begovic as you only need 1 good GK in this game... Lloris is as good as it gets.

One of the best GK's in the game and in the world, plays for a good club and a very good country.

So out of all the GK's you've named ... go with Lloris.

Alexandre Lacazette & Alphonse Areola or Antoine Griezmann? :confused:

The duo.. Areola has buckets of potential and Lacazette is lined up for a big summer move.

Pogba' date='Kompany and Aurier or Ibra&Luiz?[/quote']

I'd take the trio... Pogba will be the worlds best midfielder soon. Kompany is one hell of a defender and Aurier has his entire career ahead of him and is a really good player.

Ibra is nearing the end of his career... I give him max 1...1,5 years at the top level.. Luiz is a worthless defender with an unwarranted high rating that can barely defend.