lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Stevan Jovetic & Edin Dzeko or Diego Costa?

Diego Costa.

Jovetic is good and a fine player but he'll never be that superstar that Costa will become at Chelsea.

Dzeko has peaked and I can see him leave for a lesser club in a season or two.. maybe go back to Bundesliga.

Diego Costa will be first choice at Chelsea for several more seasons and there really is nothing in his way in terms of spanish strikers when it comes to the NT..

So , long story short. COSTA.

Two questions.

Should I swap Vertonghen for Mangala given that he is my 4th choice CB and has a level 4 concern?

Should I swap thiago + 10 million for Robben?

My midfielders are Pogba, Kroos, Wilshere, Fabregas, Matic and Goetze.

My wingers are Lamela, Eriksen, Bale, Muller and Hazard.

Two questions.

Should I swap Vertonghen for Mangala given that he is my 4th choice CB and has a level 4 concern?

Should I swap thiago + 10 million for Robben?

My midfielders are Pogba' date=' Kroos, Wilshere, Fabregas, Matic and Goetze.

My wingers are Lamela, Eriksen, Bale, Muller and Hazard.[/quote']

Personally I believe Mangala has decent potential and can surpass Vertonghen but it's far from certain given current form and atm swapping a 91 for an 89 is leaving yourself short-changed. Vertonghen has likely peaked and Spurs are a top 6 team at best and have been for years. City can challenge for the title of course so if possible/if it isn't an external deal I would try to get more out of the deal although Mangala is a decent acquisition to bring in, it just needs adding to if at all possible.

Thiago is far from certain to fulfill his undoubted potential given injury and lack of a consistent run of games. Robben is obviously a superstar. I read it as you're signing Robben (?) If so it's a great deal. Very cheap for a 95.

Personally I believe Mangala has decent potential and can surpass Vertonghen but it's far from certain given current form and atm swapping a 91 for an 89 is leaving yourself short-changed. Vertonghen has likely peaked and Spurs are a top 6 team at best and have been for years. City can challenge for the title of course so if possible/if it isn't an external deal I would try to get more out of the deal although Mangala is a decent acquisition to bring in' date=' it just needs adding to if at all possible.

Thiago is far from certain to fulfill his undoubted potential given injury and lack of a consistent run of games. Robben is obviously a superstar. I read it as you're signing Robben (?) If so it's a great deal. Very cheap for a 95.[/quote']

Yeah I would be getting Robben. I thought that seemed to good to be true.

As for the other deal I may lose Vertonghen regardless soon and I have Silva, Hummels and Benatia. I am unsure if I should just pay the concerns or make the trade.

Yeah I would be getting Robben. I thought that seemed to good to be true.

As for the other deal I may lose Vertonghen regardless soon and I have Silva' date=' Hummels and Benatia. I am unsure if I should just pay the concerns or make the trade.[/quote']

On the face it what I'm about to say looks bad advice (and I wouldn't be surprised if a few people disagree) However..

Looking at clubs, i.e. platfrom to rise, age, potential and real life transfer value, there's a strong case for Mangala tbh. Personally I would do it but I have a VERY long-term approach. It's a risk but the rewards could undeniably be much bigger with Mangala. In the short-term it's a decent rating drop.

Your squad seems good enough to cope with Vertonghen's lost though and unless he plays more you could be caught in a cycle of paying off his concerns. I find it's best sometimes to just get out early keeping costs as low as possible especially for players who's value is likely to only decline (as I said before I strongly believe he's peaked or is very close to it)

On the face it what I'm about to say looks bad advice (and I wouldn't be surprised if a few people disagree) However..

Looking at clubs' date=' i.e. platfrom to rise, age, potential and real life transfer value, there's a strong case for Mangala tbh. Personally I would do it but I have a VERY long-term approach. It's a risk but the rewards could undeniably be much bigger with Mangala. In the short-term it's a decent rating drop.

Your squad seems good enough to cope with Vertonghen's lost though and unless he plays more you could be caught in a cycle of paying off his concerns. I find it's best sometimes to just get out early keeping costs as low as possible especially for players who's value is likely to only decline (as I said before I strongly believe he's peaked or is very close to it)[/quote']

Yeah seen as though I also share a long term approach I think I may as well take the gamble if he will only play in cups. Repped!

Karius or Oblak?

currently have Oblak as my starting GK' date=' can swap for Karius though. Looking for the best short / mid term GK.

Thanks[/quote']

In a competitive setup I had Oblak as my Num. 1 keeper, so I faced the same problem, however NO chance I would let him go....

I spent a lot on Zieler to fill in until Oblak can claim the num 1 shirt at A. Madrid and rise...

Try find a cheap 88-89 and keep Oblak

I can't decide should I cash in on some of my best youth players (possibly 4-5 of them) to bring in a young 90 winger/striker (Draxler has been mentioned)

I have the likes of:

EL HADDADI, Munir

ITURBE, Juan

GRIMALDO, Álex

COMAN, Kingsley

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio

BLACKETT, Tyler

I have others also but those would be amongst my best hopes, should I use 4-5 of those for a 'Draxler' type talent or should I hold out for a few years??

Give my Ramos for Thiago Silva and Khedira?

CBs: Ramos' date=' Hummels, Kompany, Dante, D.Luiz, Varane

DMs/CMs: Schweisteiger, X.Alonso, Vidal, Di Maria, Xavi, Pogba, Hamsik[/quote']

I'd personally keep Ramos as I'm not really a fan of Thiago Silva. Add to that the fact that you don't need Khedira at all... well. I'd say your better off keeping Ramos then acquring two players that'll get concerns or cause concerns for other players.

Karius or Oblak?

currently have Oblak as my starting GK' date=' can swap for Karius though. Looking for the best short / mid term GK.

Thanks[/quote']

I'd honestly go for Karius. He'll rise faster and plays for the better country. I don't know where exactly in the german GK hierarchy that Karius is but I'd rather go for the player that's getting minutes than wait for someone that isn't seeing minutes at all.

I can't decide should I cash in on some of my best youth players (possibly 4-5 of them) to bring in a young 90 winger/striker (Draxler has been mentioned)

I have the likes of:

EL HADDADI' date=' Munir

ITURBE, Juan

GRIMALDO, Álex

COMAN, Kingsley

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio

BLACKETT, Tyler

I have others also but those would be amongst my best hopes, should I use 4-5 of those for a 'Draxler' type talent or should I hold out for a few years??[/quote']

I'd give up a few talents to get a better one in tbh.

Coman is a must keep imo. Doing great when he's given the chance.

Blacket does not even deserve to be on that list. Whilst others get their chances due to skill, he got his chances out of desperation after injuries. He showed game after game that he was utterly useless.

David Silva or Alexis Sanchez + Luiz Danilo?

Do you think Alexis may reach 93-94 in the future?

What about Danilo? Has he got enough quality to succeed in one of top clubs?

Thanks

Alexis Sanchez + Luiz Danilo

If I need both players' date=' Silva won't rise. Sanchez has potential to 94, 95 if really lucky. Danilo probably max at 90-91.

any chance of david alaba getting a rise?

Not this season I guess.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry for asking again but i didn't get that many replies. Kompany-Pogba-Aurier or Ibra and Luiz?

It depends on your squad and plans.

Ibra has already announced his retirement in June 2016 so if you need world class striker until then Ibra is the option.

I don't think Luiz will achieve 94 or even 93 anyday whereas Kompany seems to be safe at 94 as Manchester City player. Pogba is young and already 92 so will probably rise further. Don't know enough about Aurier to say anything.

I'd say:

-long tem or if you need CB rather than St: Kompany' date=' Pogba, Aurier

-short term(1,5 years) and ST needed: Ibra and Luiz[/b']

What do you think about my Ozil for Pogba? :o

Ok, the French is very strong and young, but it must be said that he has just been revalued at 92, while Ozil is at 94 a long time, and he won the last World Cup with Germany ... :rolleyes:

David Silva or Alexis Sanchez + Luiz Danilo?

Do you think Alexis may reach 93-94 in the future?

What about Danilo? Has he got enough quality to succeed in one of top clubs?

Thanks

I'm gonna say no on both your questions.

Alexis wasn't good enough to get to 93-94 in Barcelona and whilst he is carrying Arsenal on his shoulders I can't see him hitting those kinds of ratings.

As for Danilo ... I mean yeah maybe.. but I think there's a bigger possibility he ends up playing for a club like Valencia or something similar.. just outside the top.

I'd go for David Silva unless you need a RB.

any chance of david alaba getting a rise?

As It's already been stated, not this season.

Ok' date=' the French is very strong and young, but it must be said that he has just been revalued at 92, while Ozil is at 94 a long time, and he won the last World Cup with Germany ... :rolleyes:[/quote']

Easy one for me. Pogba is a better player then Özil. Özil at Arsenal is half the player of Özil at Real Madrid.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok' date=' the French is very strong and young, but it must be said that he has just been revalued at 92, while Ozil is at 94 a long time, and he won the last World Cup with Germany ... :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ozil will stay 94 for a long time, Pogba just raised and for at least 9 month unless he does a great season won't raise again so i'd go with the German