lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Munoz or Rojo??

And is it worth buying Lucas Piazon?? Will he rise? Is he a proper talent?

Piazon is definitely worth buying. Known as big talent for several years, now a starter in Bundesliga team. Difficult to predict his future in Chelsea because of strong competition but I'd call signing him as wise risk.

Can't help in Munoz-Rojo dilema.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Munoz or Rojo??

Munoz is doing a great season for Palermo' date=' id go for him ;). I don't really like Lucas Piazon honestly...

Alexis Sanchez or Juan Mata? I need a winger.

Is it possible we will see old Mata again? 94 or rather 92 in the future?

Thank you in advance.

Sanchez for me

Hummels or Lewandowski

I'm not too bothered about the positional difference' date=' although obviously there's a straight preference to CB. Who is better with higher potential[/quote']

Lewandowski is exceptional when it comes to intelligence and ability to learn. His developement is amazing. 4-5 years ago nobody in Poland was able to predict his current status in European football.

Therefore I would go for Lewy. He is already 94 and may be higher in the future.

Give my Ramos for Thiago Silva and Khedira?

CBs: Ramos' date=' Hummels, Kompany, Dante, D.Luiz, Varane

DMs/CMs: Schweisteiger, X.Alonso, Vidal, Di Maria, Xavi, Pogba, Hamsik[/quote']

I would take it. And also sell Marek Hamsik and get someone from that deal?

Karius or Oblak?

currently have Oblak as my starting GK' date=' can swap for Karius though. Looking for the best short / mid term GK.

Thanks[/quote']

I think Jan Oblak has more future potential, especially considering how he'll be his NT starter but Loris Karius has a lot of competition.

I can't decide should I cash in on some of my best youth players (possibly 4-5 of them) to bring in a young 90 winger/striker (Draxler has been mentioned)

I have the likes of:

EL HADDADI' date=' Munir

ITURBE, Juan

GRIMALDO, Álex

COMAN, Kingsley

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio

BLACKETT, Tyler

I have others also but those would be amongst my best hopes, should I use 4-5 of those for a 'Draxler' type talent or should I hold out for a few years??[/quote']

I would wait for Tyler Blackett to rise and then sell him. I honestly think the other players are worth keeping onto. If you have to sell, Kingsley Coman will probably not rise anymore this season (although him and Munir probably have the most potential)

Definitely don't sell Juan Iturbe. You could also sell Grimaldo.

David Silva or Alexis Sanchez + Luiz Danilo?

Do you think Alexis may reach 93-94 in the future?

What about Danilo? Has he got enough quality to succeed in one of top clubs?

Thanks

Trade in David Silva for the other two. Silva is a bit older than the other two' date=' and his 94 is safe, but I reckon with his injury history, he may flame out a bit earlier.

any chance of david alaba getting a rise?

Not this season.

What do you think about my Ozil for Pogba? :o

Ok' date=' the French is very strong and young, but it must be said that he has just been revalued at 92, while Ozil is at 94 a long time, and he won the last World Cup with Germany ... :rolleyes:[/quote']

I would take Paul Pogba. Fantastic player, could be the best midfielder in the world in three years time.

Munoz or Rojo??

Marcos Rojo. I don't rate Lucas Piazon.

Alexis Sanchez or Juan Mata? I need a winger.

Is it possible we will see old Mata again? 94 or rather 92 in the future?

Thank you in advance.

I would take Alexis Sanchez.

Obiang + Rolan or Piszczek?

Probably Lukasz Piszczek. But he is more of the less bad version.

Hummels or Lewandowski

I'm not too bothered about the positional difference' date=' although obviously there's a straight preference to CB. Who is better with higher potential[/quote']

I would take Mats Hummels. CB is a much rarer position. A lot of more strikers around.

Hi Guys, I'm in a GC where I have little cash, I can sell my Wilshere for min (~19m) and then raid some other teams where I can pick up such players like

Sule, Niklas

Coman, Kingsley

Hummels, Mats (If I sell my John Terry as well)

Do you think it's worth it? I can't see Wilshere rising anytime soon, can you?

Give my Marchisio for Lucas Moura?

Tough' date=' but i'd keep Marchisio, looks to keep his 92 rating.

Hi Guys, I'm in a GC where I have little cash, I can sell my Wilshere for min (~19m) and then raid some other teams where I can pick up such players like

Sule, Niklas

Coman, Kingsley

Hummels, Mats (If I sell my John Terry as well)

Do you think it's worth it? I can't see Wilshere rising anytime soon, can you?

You're basically giving Wilshere and Terry for Sule, Coman, and Hummels which I would take.

De Vrij just got a +1 to 89 does he have 90 potential in the future? He's at an unmanaged club and a rival has bidded so it's now or never to sign him.

Hes a good CB and I would say yes to potential of getting 90.

Sell my Suarez for Thomas Muller ?

Even though I am a die hard Liverpool Fan I just don't think Suarez will set the world alight in La Liga due to the fact how Barcelona are set up with Messi being the main man and with Barca playing slow it doesn't suit his game.

Feel like getting Muller because he is younger and is guaranteed titles at Bayern while he is a vital cog in the wheel.

Also Germany > Uruguay

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Vrij just got a +1 to 89 does he have 90 potential in the future? He's at an unmanaged club and a rival has bidded so it's now or never to sign him.

He got a plus 1 yes but just because of his World Cup because in Lazio he isn't doing that amazing. I don't see 90 anytime soon

Any chance for Alberto MORENO to rise?

I don't think so

Sell my Suarez for Thomas Muller ?

Even though I am a die hard Liverpool Fan I just don't think Suarez will set the world alight in La Liga due to the fact how Barcelona are set up with Messi being the main man and with Barca playing slow it doesn't suit his game.

Feel like getting Muller because he is younger and is guaranteed titles at Bayern while he is a vital cog in the wheel.

Also Germany > Uruguay

You already gave yourself the answer, get Muller ;)

Give my Pogba for Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore?

Basically it's Pogba or Cavani.

Let me explain why.. Pastore has been nothing but a waste of salary ever since he left Palermo. I mean sure' date=' he's had glimpses of brilliance while at PSG but nothing... absolutely nothing to warrant the price PSG paid for him. And as such, he really should lose his rating as he does nothing to warrant it.

Cavani is for now atleast only the 2nd choice behind Ibra and whilst he is good.. Pogba has the potential to be absolute worldclass... Everyone that's been on here for a while knows that I really don't give much for ratings.. one or two points here and there doesen't really make a big difference.

I would honestly go for Pogba.

My Ozil or Kompany?

Like mentioned earlier... do you need a D player or an O player?

If we go and compare them player to player then I'd rather have Kompany then Özil.

A very simple answer.. YES. Sign him.. and yes' date=' he will pass 90.

Any chance for Alberto MORENO to rise?

No.. not even a small chance.

A little similar to what I was asking before. Rank these four in terms of playing CB?

De Vrij

Smalling

Koulibaly

Jantschke

De Vrij

Jantschke

Smalling

Koulibaly

I would go for Kompany. Ozil isn't having the best of times at Arsenal and wouldn't consider him a key player there. Kompany has been a rock at Man City and very important to their defence. There are 7 CB's rated 94+ and 21 midfielders in either the CM or ACM positions. Easy choice for me!

My Ozil or Kompany?