• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Koke for Moutinho+Volland?

Koke' date='Koke,Koke!!!

Moutinho needs to move to another leauge.. He's more or less forgotten in Monaco. Volland will be a major star in Bundesliga or another top 4 leauge in the coming years.

Koke is Koke... young, and on the road to becoming a superstar.

Sissoko or Sandro?

Sandro is a complete tank... Sissoko is somewhat lighter on the foot and has a better head for passing... Quite similar players but I'd rather have Sandro... down to personal preference... however, I think that Sissoko gets more minutes than Sandro.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mata + Mikel (my) or Kompany + Salvio? Thx :)

I'd go for the latter duo' date=' Kompany and Salvio.

Mata's been inconsistent in real life, and well Mikel really has been a benchwarmer for Chelsea, while Kompany is a top CB. Don't know much about Salvio but he seems to be a key contributor for Benfica [/font']

Give my Pogba for Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore?

I would do it. You get yourself two starts for Paul Pogba. Unless Cavani won't start then it's pointless.

My Ozil or Kompany?

Vincent Kompany.

De Vrij just got a +1 to 89 does he have 90 potential in the future? He's at an unmanaged club and a rival has bidded so it's now or never to sign him.

He could get a 90. But not for at least 6 months or even one year.

Any chance for Alberto MORENO to rise?

No.

Sell my Suarez for Thomas Muller ?

Even though I am a die hard Liverpool Fan I just don't think Suarez will set the world alight in La Liga due to the fact how Barcelona are set up with Messi being the main man and with Barca playing slow it doesn't suit his game.

Feel like getting Muller because he is younger and is guaranteed titles at Bayern while he is a vital cog in the wheel.

Also Germany > Uruguay

No' date=' I would keep Luis Suarez. He is a much better player than Thomas Muller.

A little similar to what I was asking before. Rank these four in terms of playing CB?

De Vrij

Smalling

Koulibaly

Jantschke

I think you ranked it pretty accurately. Maybe Chris Smalling number 3 instead.

My Koke for Moutinho+Volland?

No way.

schweinsteiger +brahimi/iturbe (mine) for Suárez?

I would do that.

Sissoko or Sandro?

Sissoko.

Mata + Mikel (my) or Kompany + Salvio? Thx :)

Kompany and Salvio.

Pjanic or Pogba??. Is it close

I have Pjanic as one of my main players in a competitive GW...... So I'm a fan

But no, not close IMO. Pogba really could go on to be one of the greats, he has all the attributes and for one so young it's scary to think how good he could be... Any chance to get Pogba then do

I am a Roma fan, but for me its definetly Pogba. I think that hes got the potential to be among the best in the world. Where as Pjanic, even though he has improved a whole lot from his Lyon days, still lacks some qualities which limit his growth.

I do think both will become 92+ players. But i think Pjanic's peak is at around 93, 94 at the very, very best, where as Pogba is easely a 95+ player for me.

Gerard Pique and Gonazalo Higuain are both available, but i can only get one. who should i get?? Heres my squad:

Gianluigi Buffon

Hugo Lloris

Philip Lahm

Sergio Ramos

Vincent Kompany

David Alaba

Lukasz Piszczek

Diego Godin

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric

Andres Iniesta

David Silva

Sergio Busquets

Arjen Robben

Thomas muller

Lionel Messi

Edwin Dzeko

So who should i get. higuain or pique. im sorta leaning towards pique due to the fact that high rated defenders are harder to come by than high rated forwards even though i seem to have a pretty good defence anyway. But this is only if piques rating stays at atleast 94, if he drops to below that, then its not a viable deal for me.

My Cavani and Howedes for Fabregas?

Benzema' date=' Aguero and Lukaku in my team.

Fast, please.[/quote']

Good deal for you. Accept.

Gerard Pique and Gonazalo Higuain are both available' date=' but i can only get one. who should i get?? [/quote']

Both are overrated on SM but for the reasons you mention in addition to his club & Higuains lack of desire to stay in best possible shape would go with the Spaniard.

Paul Pogba. It's not really close.

Gerard Pique and Gonazalo Higuain are both available' date=' but i can only get one. who should i get?? Heres my squad:

Gianluigi Buffon

Hugo Lloris

Philip Lahm

Sergio Ramos

Vincent Kompany

David Alaba

Lukasz Piszczek

Diego Godin

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric

Andres Iniesta

David Silva

Sergio Busquets

Arjen Robben

Thomas muller

Lionel Messi

Edwin Dzeko

So who should i get. higuain or pique. im sorta leaning towards pique due to the fact that high rated defenders are harder to come by than high rated forwards even though i seem to have a pretty good defence anyway. But this is only if piques rating stays at atleast 94, if he drops to below that, then its not a viable deal for me.[/quote']

I would pickup Pique. He may drop to 94 though.

Fast, please.[/quote']

Take Fabregas

Pogba and its not close.

Fast, please.[/quote']

Get Cesc.

Was offered higuain and Ivanovic in exchange for Di Maria' date=' trade Or not??[/quote']

I would go for Higuain and Ivanovic if both of them will start for you.