lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm in a GW where I've had a deal accepted for other persons Mata at 35m. Mata will be a starter but I have plenty of other players around his rating that means he's not crucial.

Money isn't so easy to come by but most good players are at clubs already.

Should I see it through or wait for something better to come along? Or invest in youth?

(I could pick up Dani Alves for 14m - and spend the rest on youth)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Also

Parejo (Valencia) or Kondogbia (Monaco)

can pick up either for cash as a squad player.

Parejo is a better player for me :)

I'm in a GW where I've had a deal accepted for other persons Mata at 35m. Mata will be a starter but I have plenty of other players around his rating that means he's not crucial.

Money isn't so easy to come by but most good players are at clubs already.

Should I see it through or wait for something better to come along? Or invest in youth?

(I could pick up Dani Alves for 14m - and spend the rest on youth)

I'd get Mata if players are hard to get. There's always the chance someone could bid a silly deal for him in the future and he will give you good service :D

Eljero ELIA and Joshua NADEAU for Mevlüt ERDING .

The duo for me :)

Was offered higuain and Ivanovic in exchange for Di Maria' date=' trade Or not??[/quote']

Di Maria for me still :)

My Cavani and Howedes for Fabregas?

Benzema' date=' Aguero and Lukaku in my team.

Fast, please.[/quote']

Get Fabregas for sure, Cavani gone off the boil :)

Gerard Pique and Gonazalo Higuain are both available' date=' but i can only get one. who should i get?? Heres my squad:

Gianluigi Buffon

Hugo Lloris

Philip Lahm

Sergio Ramos

Vincent Kompany

David Alaba

Lukasz Piszczek

Diego Godin

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Luka Modric

Andres Iniesta

David Silva

Sergio Busquets

Arjen Robben

Thomas muller

Lionel Messi

Edwin Dzeko

So who should i get. higuain or pique. im sorta leaning towards pique due to the fact that high rated defenders are harder to come by than high rated forwards even though i seem to have a pretty good defence anyway. But this is only if piques rating stays at atleast 94, if he drops to below that, then its not a viable deal for me.[/quote']

Couldnt say if his rating will stay not too sure on ratings neither am I for Higuain, I would get Higuain though as I think you have more defensive options IMO :)

Pjanic or Pogba??. Is it close

Pogba for sure despite how much I rate Pjanic :)

Should I accept Layvin Kurzawa & 10 million for my Fábio Coentrão?

Not sure if he will keep 91 level in the Spanish review. Its your average Gold world so 10m can be useful. Thanks.

I'd just about stick with Coentrao for now' date=' see how he gets on at Madrid, in the near future maybe a good deal though :D

Mata + Mikel (my) or Kompany + Salvio? Thx :)

Kompany and Salvio for me, Kompany a great defender and hard to get, Salvio is better then Mikel for sure too :)

This is a unique help with deal. It's whether to stay with PSG or accept the job offer of Barca. Won the cup with PSG but never the league :(.

My notable players:

RVP, Gerrard, Verratti, Benat, Valero, Howedes, Luiz Adriano, Kokorin, Florenzi, Siqueira, Darmian, Chiriches, Federico Fernandez, Adrian Ramos, Jay Rodriguez, Jorginho, Perin, Hoger, Rode, Kaya.

My fringe players: Batshuayi, Klassen, Hahn, Sergi Roberto, Mustafi, Juan Quintero, Oliver Torres, Jenkinson, Austin, Bellarabi, Kramaric, Ings, Scuffet, El Haddadi, Karius, Zaza, Brozovic, Bernardeschi, Wimmer, Adama, Sinkgraven, Asensio, Brandt, Mings, Embolo, Alli, Medran, Patrick Roberts, Zelalem, Enzo Fernandez, Lewis Baker.

Barcelona: Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Yaya, Xavi, Ibra, Busqeuts, Pedro, Hazard, Valdes, Alves, Carrick, Thiago Alcantara, Lukaku, Maxwell, Dost, Sterling, Giulano, Meyer, Muriel, Markovic, Lucas Fernando,

Barca fringe players: Umtiti, Ferri, Mendy, Veltman, Fischer, Rabiot, Suso, Stones, Benzia, Denis Suarez, Jose Rodriguez, Sergi Samper, Kapino, Kinglsey Coman.

Not sure what to do. Barca have a much stronger starting 11 and bench with a few really good young players. But my PSG has a great youth squad that took time to build.

This is a unique help with deal. It's whether to stay with PSG or accept the job offer of Barca. Won the cup with PSG but never the league :(.

My notable players:

RVP' date=' Gerrard, Verratti, Benat, Valero, Howedes, Luiz Adriano, Kokorin, Florenzi, Siqueira, Darmian, Chiriches, Federico Fernandez, Adrian Ramos, Jay Rodriguez, Jorginho, Perin, Hoger, Rode, Kaya.

My fringe players: Batshuayi, Klassen, Hahn, Sergi Roberto, Mustafi, Juan Quintero, Oliver Torres, Jenkinson, Austin, Bellarabi, Kramaric, Ings, Scuffet, El Haddadi, Karius, Zaza, Brozovic, Bernardeschi, Wimmer, Adama, Sinkgraven, Asensio, Brandt, Mings, Embolo, Alli, Medran, Patrick Roberts, Zelalem, Enzo Fernandez, Lewis Baker.[/color']

Barcelona: Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Yaya, Xavi, Ibra, Busqeuts, Pedro, Hazard, Valdes, Alves, Carrick, Thiago Alcantara, Lukaku, Maxwell, Dost, Sterling, Giulano, Meyer, Muriel, Markovic, Lucas Fernando,

Barca fringe players: Umtiti, Ferri, Mendy, Veltman, Fischer, Rabiot, Suso, Stones, Benzia, Denis Suarez, Jose Rodriguez, Sergi Samper, Kapino, Kinglsey Coman.

Not sure what to do. Barca have a much stronger starting 11 and bench with a few really good young players. But my PSG has a great youth squad that took time to build.

Stick with your hard work.

sorry about asking this again since i didnt get many replies last time....but Pique or Higuain?

My defenders include, lahm, ramos, alaba, kompany, pischezk and godin. i also have busquets who can play cb, but if all the other cbs are available, i play him in midfield.

My forwards include Messi, thomas muller and edin dzeko. I also have robben who i can play forward but if muller and messi are fit, i play them upfront and robben in wing.

Will pique stay over 94 or over for the foreseeable future....i dont care too much about positions...all i care about is the rating...

I've been offered Fabregas for my Reus. I know Reus is more versatile, but I already have Goetze, Neymar, Lewa and Messi who can play up top. I'm thinking that Cesc is at the better team and has been a key part of their success, whereas BVB have been poor. Seems a decent deal to me? SM wise I'd assume Cesc will always be higher rated?

I've been offered Fabregas for my Reus. I know Reus is more versatile' date=' but I already have Goetze, Neymar, Lewa and Messi who can play up top. I'm thinking that Cesc is at the better team and has been a key part of their success, whereas BVB have been poor. Seems a decent deal to me? SM wise I'd assume Cesc will always be higher rated?[/quote']

Depend on your other midfielders. But that's a good offer.

Hummels or Pogba... both 27million

ill give the the answer no one wants to hear xD

Its a matter of position, i'd get the one that would be more useful.

If taking out the position matter then its Pogba

Hummels could get max upto 94, that would be his cap imo, where as Pogba can get to 95 and maybe even 96, he's that good (or at least is showing the potential to be that good)

Depend on your other midfielders. But that's a good offer.

People I have who can play in midfield are Goetze, Reus, Neymar, Rakitic, Silva, Ribery, Pogba and Modric so he'll be one of my better midfielders. I play 352.

will any of these players have a positional change....

will Philip Lahm lose his LB spot

will Sergio Busquets lose his CB spot

Will Ramos lose his RB spot

Will Iniesta lose him Left M/AM spot?

the positions are very important to me in determining my teams value and necessity for the players

Clearing dead talent/dead weight... any of these talent has no chance to rise, or won't rise fast or much?

Please name at least 1 player to clear if possible.

GREEN, Julian AM(RL),F(RLC)

NEILTON, Meira AM©,F(RC)

NEVES, Rúben DM,M©

CHRISTENSEN, Andreas D©

SANCHES, Renato M,AM©

BAKER, Lewis M,AM©

GREGOR, Pascal D(RC)

PANTIĆ, Danilo M,AM©

will any of these players have a positional change....

will Philip Lahm lose his LB spot

will Sergio Busquets lose his CB spot

Will Ramos lose his RB spot

Will Iniesta lose him Left M/AM spot?

the positions are very important to me in determining my teams value and necessity for the players

No they ALL will keep their positions IMO.

Benaglio or Oblak?

Oblak.

Herrera (my) or Sahin?

I'll keep Herrera.