Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Loic Remy or Metens?

Mertens

Darmian or candreva or sidney sam?

In a present and future prospective?

Who is the worst buy of the three?

thanks for pasts answers!

It is harsh to put Darmian in the mix

Candreva is the best of the lot with Sam being the worst imo.

Got one of my own' date=' sorry for the double post.

Schurrle or Volland + Jay Rodriguez + 5 million[/quote']

In the long term the duo + cash, otherwise Schurrle. Jay Rod has been out for close to a year(?)

Ricky Alvarez or Nicholas Gaitan?

Real no brainer this one

:eek: NG

I think Costa should reach 94 by summer? Should I buy him for

1) Benzema + cash

2) Griezmann + cash

3) De Sciglio + cash

All are my subs' date=' since I have messi and lewandowski up front, neymar and reus for wings and lahm/schmelzer/cavajal for lb/rb. Just wondering De Sciglio wont reach 90 soon right?

A club has already sent an offer to Costa so I have to act quick. Thanks![/quote']

Tough one, prob De Sciglio and cash if you have a good RB

Loic Remy or Metens?

Dries Mertens.

Darmian or candreva or sidney sam?

In a present and future prospective?

Who is the worst buy of the three?

thanks for pasts answers!

Definitely Antonio Candreva. Sidney Sam is the worst of the three.

Ramsey + Borini

Or

Subotic

Thanks guys. Your opinions do actually help me when I ask on here lol

I would take Neven Subotic.

Got one of my own' date=' sorry for the double post.

Schurrle or Volland + Jay Rodriguez + 5 million[/quote']

I would take Andre Schurrle.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Messi or Robben and Luis Suarez?

Messi or Yaya Toure and Cavani?

Messi (Robben and Suarez arent bad, but Suarez may even drop because his impact will be lessened given the team he is in, Robben is great but at the end of his career)

Messi, easy.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Messi or Robben and Luis Suarez?

Messi or Yaya Toure and Cavani?

Messi in both cases.

If you're buying messi, id give Toure and Cavani.

Toure isnt performing well enough to justify a 95 rating, and could see him dropping in rating in the foreseeable future, and Suarez plays in a better team and league than Cavani and is probably the overall better footballer aswell.

chiellini or rafael (united) and xhaka?

Chiellini.

Dont see Rafael rising for a good while, atleast until next season if United get CL and he and United are better defensively. Also seems Danilo is ahead of him for the national team. Xhaka is good but dont see him rising either.

Chiellini one of the best CB on the game and is in no danger of dropping. Can get a much better deal for him imo

Eto'o or Menez

I'm going to have to disagree with the bearded one on this. I would go with Menez.

He has been fantastic for Milan since signing and shown the talent he has that got him noticed by Roma.

Eto'o has been a bit part player, although not all his fault if he can't break into the Everton team as a starter weak in weak out I would suggest his better days are behind him.

I'm going to have to disagree with the bearded one on this. I would go with Menez.

He has been fantastic for Milan since signing and shown the talent he has that got him noticed by Roma.

Eto'o has been a bit part player' date=' although not all his fault if he can't break into the Everton team as a starter weak in weak out I would suggest his better days are behind him.[/quote']

Ofcourse one could argue that due to the age gap Menez would be the better option but I feel that Eto'o offers more as a player than Menez does.

Eto'o. And even if Eto'o is only a squad player these days you have to agree he has some decent players around him that also needs to play games.

Eto'o plays for a mid-table team against the top clubs whilst Menez plays for a top-club and Serie A and PL are two very different leauges and the opposition is harder in England.

All this said, I don't think he could go wrong with either player and I'm absolutely not saying that you're wrong :)

Who has the more potential between these two: Mitrovic or Berardi?

I would personally go for Mitrovic. I can see him move to a top 10 club in any of the big leagues in Europe. Might fit into Bundesliga the best but that really remains to be seen!

But yes, I'd go for Mitrovic.

Ofcourse one could argue that due to the age gap Menez would be the better option but I feel that Eto'o offers more as a player than Menez does.

Eto'o. And even if Eto'o is only a squad player these days you have to agree he has some decent players around him that also needs to play games.

Eto'o plays for a mid-table team against the top clubs whilst Menez plays for a top-club and Serie A and PL are two very different leauges and the opposition is harder in England.

All this said' date=' I don't think he could go wrong with either player and I'm absolutely not saying that you're wrong :)[/quote']

I don't like counting out older players, far too many users in the game seem to think that anyone over the age of 28 is too old. However in this case I do believe that Eto'o has seen his best days and will be nothing more than a squad player for what ever team he plays for.

On that basis I don't see his rating ever increasing, probability points to his rating being more likely to drop than rise in the near future. With Menez age and form lately he has the better chance to at least stay at his current rating if not rise.

I completely agree that the EPL is completely different to Serie A and the EPL is arguably much better/tougher to play in. However Menez shining in a worse league will still gain more attention to rise than Eto'o sitting on the bench in a better league.

That's all my persona opinion and like you said I don't think he can really go wrong with either player and it's really down to personal opinion on which is the better buy.