lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Eto'o or Menez

Menez, he's doing great at Milan, he's more versatile (also in SM) and has more potential to grow. Eto'o is a fine player but he will only drop from now on I assume (maybe even in the next review already?). For very short time Eto'o is a good bargain, but I would pick Menez.

Sell or Keep after raise?

Clinton N'jie

Borges Wendel

Maximilian Philipp

Talisca

Tolisso

T. Werner

I would keep Anderson Talisca' date=' Timo Werner, Clinton N'Jie, and Borges Wendell.

£7m, Jovetic and Badstuber for Mata?

No, keep Juan Mata

I have just been offered £18M for my Matija Nastasic' date=' should I accept this offer? My other centre backs are Kompany, Hummels, David Luiz, J. Boateng and Varane.[/quote']

Don't sell him.

My Jerome boateng for Coutinho and stefan de vrij?

No. Jerome Boateng deserves a rise to at least 92 this time around.

chiellini or rafael (united) and xhaka?

Giorgio Chiellini.

Messi or Robben and Luis Suarez?

Messi or Yaya Toure and Cavani?

Neither deal for me. And whoever did suggest Luis Suarez may drop' date=' that is absolute nonsense.

Eto'o or Menez

Jeremy Menez.

Who has the more potential between these two: Mitrovic or Berardi?

I believe Berardi has more potential.

Been offered Muller in a straight swap for Diego Costa?

Costa is on a level 4 concern and I don't have the funds to pay his concerns off.

Do it.

Been offered Muller in a straight swap for Diego Costa?

Costa is on a level 4 concern and I don't have the funds to pay his concerns off.

Muller is the best player in the world.. just look at what he's won... that he's not up there with Ronaldo and Messi is a joke... (waiting for the fanboys to jump me)

Hi and Merry Christmas!

I need a winger for my Real Madrid team, and i really want Memphis Depay. Click here to see my team, who do you think i have to offer him for Depay? I've already offered Pepe but he didn't accepted and i sold him to other team. Before i made the offer he told me that he wanted Luka Modric:eek: but i told him that this is too much for Depay. I really don't know what would be the best offer, i would think about that but it will be good also to hear your opinions;). My goal is to change Modric, Benzema and Jese for other players though Jese is good:D. Also do you think Ronaldo and some money will be a good offer for Alaba and Gotze considering my team? Thank you for the precious help friends!:P

Hi and Merry Christmas!

I need a winger for my Real Madrid team' date=' and i really want Memphis Depay. Click here to see my team, who do you think i have to offer him for Depay? I've already offered Pepe but he didn't accepted and i sold him to other team. Before i made the offer he told me that he wanted Luka Modric:eek: but i told him that this is too much for Depay. I really don't know what would be the best offer, i would think about that but it will be good also to hear your opinions;). My goal is to change Modric, Benzema and Jese for other players though Jese is good:D. Also do you think Ronaldo and some money will be a good offer for Alaba and Gotze considering my team? Thank you for the precious help friends!:P

Modric is a crazy counter & maybe suggests no deal to be done. If he is a reliable manager who sticks around would see if he wants Lukaku or Barkley after transfer ban.

Personally would hold onto the trio as Modric is quality, Benzema may regain 94 in a few weeks & Jese has low value at the moment.

No idea with the Ronaldo deal as not seen him traded in any of my game worlds in ages to compare against.

Insua or Kurzawa?

100% Kurzawa. Imo he has the talent for the top whereas Insua just your average journeyman footballer.

Benatia or Marquinhos?

I believe Marquinhos will by approached by a team with flying colors, like every young prospect..Benatia is great but lacks consistency. I prefer the Brazilian, long term.

Afternoon people :)

Aguero and Fabregas have just become available in my gameworld.

who would be your first priority to sign?

I have Muller, Reus, Lewandowski, Goetze, Neymar and CR7 who can play up top.

I have Busquets, Schweiny, Vidal, Kroos and Pogba who can play CM

I would need to sell someone to make funds.

So Basically who should i sell and who should i go for?

Thanks in Advance :)

I have Muller' date=' Reus, Lewandowski, Goetze, Neymar and CR7 who can play up top.

Thanks in Advance :)[/quote']

I would sell one between Busquets and Schweinie, and get Fabregas.

Busquets just isnt worth his rating, though his playtime might save his rating.

Schweinie is becoming quite injury prone, and is the oldest among your midfielders.

I would probably give Schweinie away for Fabregas

I have Muller' date=' Reus, Lewandowski, Goetze, Neymar and CR7 who can play up top.

Thanks in Advance :)[/quote']

I would go for Aguero and sell one of Schweini or Vidal to fund the deal. I would add you are going to find it extremely difficult to keep them all happy in all honesty.