• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello' date='Who would you choose Matic or Rakitic,plus would you swap L.Suarez for Aguero?[/quote']

I would choose Matic. He has been nothing shirt of a revelation for Chelsea on his return and personally I feel he is the better player.

Aguero for me is the better option (despite being injured) at present since Suarez is still finding his feet at Barcelona, however when not if he does then there is nothing to choose between them.

Hello' date='Who would you choose Matic or Rakitic,plus would you swap L.Suarez for Aguero?[/quote']

Matic superb at Chelsea

Suarez still just for me at the moment :)

Afternoon people :)

Aguero and Fabregas have just become available in my gameworld.

who would be your first priority to sign?

I have Muller' date=' Reus, Lewandowski, Goetze, Neymar and CR7 who can play up top.

I have Busquets, Schweiny, Vidal, Kroos and Pogba who can play CM

I would need to sell someone to make funds.

So Basically who should i sell and who should i go for?

Thanks in Advance :)[/quote']

Sell Gotze and get Aguero for me, Aguero stronger than Gotze I feel and a different forward player. Your midfield is incredibly strong anyway. Tough choice though :)

Benatia or Marquinhos?

Benatia for me at least for now being at Bayern :D

Insua or Kurzawa?

Kurzuwa for sure :D

cash + Negredo/Walcott/Rossi or Sterling? :rolleyes:

Cash and Negredo I would choose :)

Arnold or Remy?

Remy IMO :D

Been offered Muller in a straight swap for Diego Costa?

Costa is on a level 4 concern and I don't have the funds to pay his concerns off.

Get Muller a better player more to his game and more versatile strong for Germany as well :D

Rooney or Sanchez?

Both would be my best striker and player in the team.

Sanchez. He has been fantastic for us. Not just the goals but all round play is out standing. Skills, Dribbles, Passing, Excellent work rate and tracking back. If he continues hes gonna rise. He might even have a chance in the next review after a very good world cup.

Matic by far. Has been fantastic since he returned and I can see him rising by 2... +1 is more or less guaranteed imo.

Gundogan' date=' Verratti or Thiago, I have all three players but can't keep them all happy so I am looking to sell one of them, but which one?[/quote']

Verratti

Gundogan

Thiago

So I'd personally sell Thiago.

Rooney or Sanchez?

Sanchez is a gooner and Rooney is a manc ... surely there must be better characthers out there ;) haha.. jokes aside ... Rooney.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rooney or Sanchez?

I would go for Rooney at present. In terms of club status over the last couple of seasons you cant split there respective teams however Rooney seems to have found his form and with it a position that really does best suit him. If Sanchez can replicate his form in the first half of the season for the remainder of the season and beyond then my decision in 12-18 months time could well be different.

Rojo or Knoche?

Knoche for me' date=' not totally convinced by Rojo just yet though he does need more time to settle, whereas Knoche has been an ever present for a resurgent Wolfsburg so for that reason I would go for Knoche, who has a shot at a +1 with Bundesliga being currently reviewed. [/font']

Can Lewandowski get 95?

If you had to pick how would you rate the following: Lewandowski' date=' Reus, Hazard.[/quote']

No so soon, maybe if or when Munich win the CL

Best young GK (under 21) to sign ? Karius? Horn? Oblak? other?

Leali, Karius, Horn - hard to separate them

Hassen, Rajkovic - younger than the above trio and playing regularly but in due time, they could be in similar levels with them.

Oblak, Scuffet, Butland - need to play regularly

Oblak' date=' Karius or Horn?

Can only buy one, will be my starting keeper.[/quote']

Between Horn and Karius, personally I will take Horn

[Mirallas or Volland or Rondon] + Jerome Boateng (these are mine) for Karim Benzema?

I don't really like' date=' but I'd like to hear your opinions :) thx[/quote']

No way, I would not give Boateng away.

[Mirallas or Volland or Rondon] + Jerome Boateng (these are mine) for Karim Benzema?

I don't really like' date=' but I'd like to hear your opinions :) thx[/quote']

Wait a few days and see what happens with Boateng, he will rise for sure but just by how much.... I'm thinking 93 and if he does then keep him for sure

I would go for Aguero and sell one of Schweini or Vidal to fund the deal. I would add you are going to find it extremely difficult to keep them all happy in all honesty.
I would sell one between Busquets and Schweinie' date=' and get Fabregas.

Busquets just isnt worth his rating, though his playtime might save his rating.

Schweinie is becoming quite injury prone, and is the oldest among your midfielders.

I would probably give Schweinie away for Fabregas[/quote']

Thanks for the help guys, repped where i can. :)

Still undecided haha basically its Fabregas or Aguero? Any more opinions?:o

Can Lewandowski get 95?

If you had to pick how would you rate the following: Lewandowski' date=' Reus, Hazard.[/quote']

I know which GW this is ;)

Lewandowski won't rise to 95 at least not anytime soon.

I'd personally prefer Reus out of them all. Good age, rating positions and has potential to grow further at the right club.